Joe Sugg #3 Joanne the scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope Dianne's new partner just goes home on their Sundays offs from strictly rehearsals, I keep imagining Dianne's channel having the reaction video with her partner followed by Joe on his channel doing his own personal view on that weeks dance and then all the bits inbetween just being bleeping milked for all they're worth 😠.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Th
It’s honestly bizarre. It’s more strange because usually they will suck up to anyone who is Dianne’s friend such as Nancy (the new strictly pro who they couldn’t care less about but will pretend to for Dianne’s attention) and many others. I thought they would have been up his arse trying to get noticed by Dianne 🤷🏻‍♀️
They did originally when the tour first started, they were constantly naming him in instagram stories and he reposted until like a week after the tour started, clearly someone told him to stop. But they turned on him around the end of the first leg of the tour, they thought he was to touchy with Dianne and was making her uncomfortable and then he filmed a girl in see through trousers and they really hated him for that, then they were accusing him of being a nonce cause he rubbed Dianne's ass in a tango and were accusing him of sexual assault.

They think Dianne is some innocent, naive girl, not a 30 year old woman who let's be polite and say has experience with dealing with men. It's ridiculous how they react to any guy she comes in contact with unless they are openly gay.

Guys, we have a moving in together vlog. I’m not watching it cos they’ve been living together the whole bleeping time!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Guys, we have a moving in together vlog. I’m not watching it cos they’ve been living together the whole bleeping time!
duck me gently. Jee-zus wept in a bucket. How does this shyte continue?

A freezer still broken, a picture still not hung, a clock not replaced, ants in the kltchen of a penthouse.... while Peter Pan continues to spout horse.

How long? :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
duck me gently. Jee-zus wept in a bucket. How does this shyte continue?

A freezer still broken, a picture still not hung, a clock not replaced, ants in the kltchen of a penthouse.... while Peter Pan continues to spout horse.

How long? :rolleyes:
Adulting at its best !

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh yes. So lucky to be with someone who farts and burps in her face 24/7 and speaks to her like utter tit. What a lucky girl she is ❤
It was at that moment months ago when she actually moved in, got a large chunk of his followers and monetised her social accounts, signed up to a tour, etc etc.

How do the bleeping minions believe they haven’t been living together?!?

He spent most of that vlog wrappin and following ants around, he really does nothing when she is not around, insults her when she is not even there when she comes in after actually working all day, she cooks for him, cleaning up after him, as pasta thrown at her all while is arses around with a camera. Joe is such a catch and boyfriend goals.

Even with the soppy content, he still used the vlog to plug a new "big" project. I'm guessing it's panto.

Also still don't get he won't kiss her on camera but is happy to basically say is going to duck her. All the minions have been googling "consemate"

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I mean where else has she been living then? Is there some secret place we don’t know about

It was at that moment months ago when she actually moved in, got a large chunk of his followers and monetised her social accounts, signed up to a tour, etc etc.

How do the bleeping minions believe they haven’t been living together?!?

Lol didn’t she buy hangers to hang up all her clothes in his house months ago

He spent most of that vlog wrappin and following ants around, he really does nothing when she is not around, insults her when she is not even there when she comes in after actually working all day, she cooks for him, cleaning up after him, as pasta thrown at her all while is arses around with a camera. Joe is such a catch and boyfriend goals.

Even with the soppy content, he still used the vlog to plug a new "big" project. I'm guessing it's panto.

Also still don't get he won't kiss her on camera but is happy to basically say is going to duck her. All the minions have been googling "consemate"
Don’t forget the red wine he’s ALWAYS drinking

Reactions: 4
i have no idea how she is so consistently good natured when he is being absolutely awful to her. just watched the haircut video and he's literally so mean the whole way through acting all worried that she's ruining his hair and being a big whiney baby screaming OWW all the time. can't tell if he's always been this insufferable or what
The latest you tube of his is where he asks her to move in with him...aw bless....go look.

Don’t forget the red wine he’s ALWAYS drinking
Think its consumate...

Ha he’s such a dick. Basically said he’s always asked by the press and although they kind of live together he wanted to announce it on the channel rather than in the news. ‘For the fans’

Because he knows that’s where he gets the most money. Really starting to despise him he’s worse than his sister (slightly)

Usually moving in he’s give her the key as a gift. But she’s already got a key. Because she already lives there. It’s a joke

Been dancing all day she comes home and cooks for him. He could have done that since he had nothing else to do

Ha he’s such a dick. Basically said he’s always asked by the press and although they kind of live together he wanted to announce it on the channel rather than in the news. ‘For the fans’

Because he knows that’s where he gets the most money. Really starting to despise him he’s worse than his sister (slightly)

Usually moving in he’s give her the key as a gift. But she’s already got a key. Because she already lives there. It’s a joke

Been dancing all day she comes home and cooks for him. He could have done that since he had nothing else to do
You can't say he had nothing to do, he clearly was extremely busy. He had to follow ants around all day. That must of been such hard work and he was probably exhausted after it. Clearly he was too exhausted after following and filming, to even try to solve the problem.

• Haha
You can't say he had nothing to do, he clearly was extremely busy. He had to follow ants around all day. That must of been such hard work and he was probably exhausted after it. Clearly he was too exhausted after following and filming, to even try to solve the problem.
Yeah sorry, he had to stick two lego men back in and get rid of ants which he’d clearly got because he throws food around like a bleeping baby. 😂

• Haha
Didn’t he used to say he can’t wait for a girlfriend so he could have someone to cook for? Didn’t he used to cook for Byron and they’d have little bro dates where they’d cook together and then take a wine bath together and then watch Netflix all night? Why did he treat Byron so much better than he treats Dianne? Don’t remember him talking down to him much either.

Reactions: 6
Didn’t he used to say he can’t wait for a girlfriend so he could have someone to cook for? Didn’t he used to cook for Byron and they’d have little bro dates where they’d cook together and then take a wine bath together and then watch Netflix all night? Why did he treat Byron so much better than he treats Dianne? Don’t remember him talking down to him much either.
He seems to take the piss out of all the women he’s close with. Zoe, his mam, Dianne....

Honestly, Joe and Byron would make a much better couple, Byron definitely seems like the kind of guy who could swing both ways.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.