Joe Sugg #3 Joanne the scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That holding is foot thing is utterly rank. He’s desperate for it to become a ‘thing’

More fool her for playing along with it. Vile

• Sick
Reactions: 9
He actually properly rates himself as a dancer doesn’t he. Don’t get me wrong he did well on Strictly but then most of the ‘celebs’ go back to normal. He’s dancing around Zoe’s house on a Friday night, jumping out on them with a scary mask on.

Wouldn’t suprise me if it’s the buttercreams that have ditched him because he’s cringe as duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
A new deep and meaningful quote from Dianne Buswell
"I love styling my own hair it's a passion of mine"
Quick word Dianne most women don't have a team doing their hair and makeup so that's just normal every day life stuff not a novelty to us ya spoilt mare .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Quick word Dianne most women don't have a team doing their hair and makeup so that's just normal every day life stuff not a novelty to us ya spoilt mare .
Well I love dressing myself every morning, it's a real passion of mine !
God Dianne your so inspiring to me 😂😂😂

• Haha
I think she means as she misses hairdressing and that, she only has hair and make up on strictly and the strictly toylurs, hctgs tours she does her own.

I think she means as she misses hairdressing and that, she only has hair and make up on strictly and the strictly toylurs, hctgs tours she does her own.
Passion for doing her own hair and misses hairdressing, please free to go back to it Dianne put the vlogging camera down get yourself to a salon and stop pissing about pretending your a mermaid and quoting Ariel on social media, she's proper getting on my tits just lately she's so smug with herself .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He actually properly rates himself as a dancer doesn’t he. Don’t get me wrong he did well on Strictly but then most of the ‘celebs’ go back to normal. He’s dancing around Zoe’s house on a Friday night, jumping out on them with a scary mask on.

Wouldn’t suprise me if it’s the buttercreams that have ditched him because he’s cringe as duck.
I cringe every time I see him dance now. Fair enough he was good on the show but he is milking it so much now.
Don’t know the name of the dance move but the one he’s doing in Zoe’s story (the same one that got all the hype when he done it on the strictly tour) honestly makes me so mortified when I watch it 😂 he’s so tit at it but the other pros etc seem to hype it up for some reason...

Reactions: 4
Passion for doing her own hair and misses hairdressing, please free to go back to it Dianne put the vlogging camera down get yourself to a salon and stop pissing about pretending your a mermaid and quoting Ariel on social media, she's proper getting on my tits just lately she's so smug with herself .
It’s the joe smugg effect. Rubs off evidently 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is 30 years old and is quoting Ariel on Instagram, does she realise she’s not a child?

“Imagine the scenes” I’m sorry... but if someone proposed on my wedding day I would knock them out.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is 30 years old and is quoting Ariel on Instagram, does she realise she’s not a child?

“Imagine the scenes” I’m sorry... but if someone proposed on my wedding day I would knock them out.
I mean, he’s behaving like such a dick lately it wouldn’t even suprise me.

Actually used to really like him

Reactions: 6
Joe wasn’t even that good on strictly. He shocked everyone on debut because of the low expectations, but never improved beyond that. He was alright at best.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Joe wasn’t even that good on strictly. He shocked everyone on debut because of the low expectations, but never improved beyond that. He was alright at best.
Very true, he was very average. Should have gone home within the first month. Was only shocking because he was the underdog and everyone expected him to be absolute tit instead of just ok. I was very happy for him when he made it to Blackpool, it was obviously very meaningful to him. If only he had stayed as humble as he was that night. Now I feel like he should have gone home long before that.

Oh yea we're all imagining the scenes on this thread 😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here they go... they are all crying on twitter because strictly 2018 is now officially over due to pro rehearsals starting tomorrow. Pretty sure it finished in December but ok 👍🏼
The most annoying fans I've ever come across.

Reactions: 2
Starts the latest blog humming the strictly theme tune. Mate. Your nothing to do with strictly anymore, let it go.

Also says he’s not been on a ‘proper’ holiday for a couple of years. I’m not even going to list all the holidays he’s been on. Dick

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Starts the latest blog humming the strictly theme tune. Mate. Your nothing to do with strictly anymore, let it go.

Also says he’s not been on a ‘proper’ holiday for a couple of years. I’m not even going to list all the holidays he’s been on. Dick
Once she has her new partner, he'll be yesterdays news. That's how it always works. Hopefully some of them will get bored and stop watching.

Reactions: 3
No we won’t 😂
This is what I cba with, team Dianne? The show is about the celebs learning to dance not the pro 🙄
Joe trying to be a part of it already. Get a bleeping grip your a grown man. There is supporting your girlfriend and then there is making a mockery of the show

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.