Joe Sugg #3 Joanne the scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen it all now, the minions were all sharing a video taken of Shirley on the tour earlier this year where she pulls her dress too far up and flashes her underwear. They were tweeting it and tagging her in it so I seen that she blocked a few of them, if they weren’t bad before this has just confirmed the immaturity.
Why were they doing this?? Are they still pissed that Joe was going to to a rumba with Shirley and are being petty brats or what??? Those kids really need to have there phones taken off them.

Reactions: 3
Why were they doing this?? Are they still pissed that Joe was going to to a rumba with Shirley and are being petty brats or what??? Those kids really need to have there phones taken off them.
Who knows, they seem to find it funny but I can’t understand what’s funny about it

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ 🙄

<<removed tweet>>

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
His arrogance and immaturity is such a turn off, but I always liked his “lack” of masculinity. I’m 4’10 and weigh 85 lbs. Big, masculine guys are intimidating af to me [emoji23] Always liked that he was on the shorter side and related to his struggle with gaining weight. Not trying to defend him or anything, he deserves the bashing to a degree lmao guess I’m just chiming in.

Side note though, I do find it odd that Dianne finds him so attractive since she seems to be a girl that does like the masculine type. I know it’s not all related to looks, but it kinda just makes it all look even more fake to me.

His arrogance and immaturity is such a turn off, but I always liked his “lack” of masculinity. I’m 4’10 and weigh 85 lbs. Big, masculine guys are intimidating af to me [emoji23] Always liked that he was on the shorter side and related to his struggle with gaining weight. Not trying to defend him or anything, he deserves the bashing to a degree lmao guess I’m just chiming in.

Side note though, I do find it odd that Dianne finds him so attractive since she seems to be a girl that does like the masculine type. I know it’s not all related to looks, but it kinda just makes it all look even more fake to me.
I must admit I find the comments regarding masculinity uncomfortable. But then I don’t really like traditional masculine and feminine concepts, I just don’t think it needs to be something to criticise. Some people aren’t big, muscular guys no matter what, its genetics for some people. Some people aren’t going to be traditionally masculine in their behaviours, like it matters. And I feel like shaming or joking about something as inconsequential as body size/shape is really low. At least stick to criticising for something worthy, like the endless shilling of his fake relationship and the endless cringe inducing vlogs nobody wants to watch anymore.

Reactions: 9

That’s sort of what I was getting at, him and Dianne are not suited at all. Nothing wrong with not being masculine but I think even he knows that he’s not so it’s just stating the obvious really

I’m not into that masculine of men either, but what set off red flag was the sheer difference between Joe and her ex. That seems to be a trend with social media influencers. They are almost always completely off from their significant others usual type. [emoji51]

I’m not into that masculine of men either, but what set off red flag was the sheer difference between Joe and her ex. That seems to be a trend with social media influencers. They are almost always completely off from their significant others usual type. [emoji51]
Neither am I 😂 I think the way I worded my post probably came across wrong. I just can’t get over how different he is from Dianne’s ex. Joe and Dianne are honestly one of the worst matched couples ever 😂

Reactions: 1
I think it's not that there's anything at all wrong with not being masculine, but that Joe so obviously finds it really important and his arrogance makes him come across like he has small dog syndrome or something

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like most of the buttercreams are at a murder mystery night for Casper’s girlfriends 21st birthday. Being Casper’s best friend you’d think joe and Dianne would be there.

Nope they are at Zoe and Alfies

Reactions: 5
Looks like most of the buttercreams are at a murder mystery night for Casper’s girlfriends 21st birthday. Being Casper’s best friend you’d think joe and Dianne would be there.

I don’t even think joe follows ambar on Instagram? Did something happen?

Edit - just checked. He doesn’t follow her but she follows him. Dianne follows her though.

I don’t even think joe follows ambar on Instagram? Did something happen?

Edit - just checked. He doesn’t follow her but she follows him. Dianne follows her though.
No idea just thought it was weird how little time he seems to spend with Caspar lately. Even oli seems to be there

I noticed that, bit weird considering Caspar is joe’s best friend and ambar went along to support him on strictly.
Fair enough if they had commitments but they are watching horror films at zalfies... how exciting.
I can’t help but notice how much joe has isolated himself from his friends, before strictly and Dianne they would be at his apartment all the time and they would always see each other, but since dianne came along this doesn’t seem to be the case.

Reactions: 6
Joe and Ambar are not friends, she’s not friends with Mikey either. He got to know Evie before Strictly and Dianne happened so that probably helped, but he only started following Evie like a month or two ago. Also Joe and Caspar...I mean I wouldn’t call them best friends. They rarely hang out and when they’re together it’s for margravine management purposes lol

He really does not like to hang out with his friends with Dianne around. Why? No clue but that does not sound healthy. Not even with his school mates? Like what’s up with that. I feel that might be Joe’s idea of being protective.

It is odd for sure. I’d say we don’t see every day of their lives but it kinda seems we do lol.

It could be that Dianne just isn’t compatible with the Buttercreams. People often have their school friends, work friends, and new adult friends and a lot of times you don’t mix groups when hanging out. Your gf/bf is usually an exception, but I’ve seen plenty of couples where the girl doesn’t ever hang out with the big group of guy friends and vice versa. Dianne is also 30 so hanging out at a 21 year olds birthday party might be odd for her. I feel Dianne and Amber have nothing against each other, they just aren’t friends because they aren’t very compatible or close in age.

I think we often forget how old Joe is compared to most of his friends, and Dianne being even older (and more mature in the sense she is a woman) Joe friends probably just aren’t who she wants to hang out with. I mean, I’m younger than Joe and wouldn’t want to hang out with most of them [emoji23]

I also think Joe and Caspar played up the whole “best friends” thing a bit back in the day. They lived together and enjoyed making videos together, but I bet if you were to ask them to name their top 3 true “best” friends, neither of them would have said each other.

Either that, or working together ruined their friendship. If so, Joe obviously didn’t learn a thing from it [emoji6]

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.