Joe Sugg #3 Joanne the scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think all of what you say is likely true and I don't think them not attending Caspars girlfriends birthday party is all that strange. Were it Caspars, that would be different....because it is still a bit odd quite how little we've seen of her with any of his friends either from home or youtube, especially considering how much we've been bludgeoned over the head with time spent with various family members on both sides..

I think all of what you say is likely true and I don't think them not attending Caspars girlfriends birthday party is all that strange. Were it Caspars, that would be different....because it is still a bit odd quite how little we've seen of her with any of his friends either from home or youtube, especially considering how much we've been bludgeoned over the head with time spent with various family members on both sides..
Fair enough it’s Caspar’s girlfriend and they might not be that close to her, but If my “best friend” didn’t attend my partners birthday and instead sat in watching horror films I would be raging. It’s her 21st as well, if they were just going for dinner or drinks then fair enough but she had a full on party. Like people have said we don’t see every part of their lives but I do just find it odd.

Joe and Ambar are not friends, she’s not friends with Mikey either. He got to know Evie before Strictly and Dianne happened so that probably helped, but he only started following Evie like a month or two ago. Also Joe and Caspar...I mean I wouldn’t call them best friends. They rarely hang out and when they’re together it’s for margravine management purposes lol

He really does not like to hang out with his friends with Dianne around. Why? No clue but that does not sound healthy. Not even with his school mates? Like what’s up with that. I feel that might be Joe’s idea of being protective.
I see where you are coming from but I do still find it very strange. I’ve attented parties of people I barely know through mutual friends but each to their own I suppose.
It is very strange that they don’t go out with his friends, they had one night where they went out with oli and evie but that was months ago and nothing since. Wouldn’t be suspirsed if they all just find her to be a bit too much. Even when Dianne was off on tour joe sat in by himself and didn’t even see his friends then, so maybe something has went on with them that no one knows about.

I’ve noticed that his friends hardly ever like joe or Dianne’s instagram pictures as well which is weird.

I don’t even think joe follows ambar on Instagram? Did something happen?

Edit - just checked. He doesn’t follow her but she follows him. Dianne follows her though.
He used to follow her, I wonder if something has happened

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I guess it's relative. Some people are closer with their friends partners than others. It's her birthday , I'm sure she's less concerned about Caspars friend and his girlfriend showing up than her properly direct friends. Yes in some cases you can be almost as close with a friends partner as with the friend but that often takes time and circumstance (like studying or working all together, or at least a lot of time at the pub...) Neither couple have been together that long and their paths dont seem to cross much. As has been said the age difference is possibly a barrier - it doesn't always matter but again that depends. I'm about to turn 30 (so same age as Dianne) and I don't know if I'd want to go to a 21 year olds birthday party unless I was quite close to them already. I imagine everyone would be quite understanding that Joe's visiting his sister if he isn't exactly close to Ambar. I just don't think it's a big deal...

UNLESSS what's been said about Joe unfollowing her is true (rather than never having been interested enough to follow in the first place) then that's potentially quite juicy....
And why are they never with friends? He vlogs their free time 'activities' religiously these days but I don't recall a single one with any of his friends. Not even super chill Byron it seems? What's going on there ?

Reactions: 1
It's hard to know, but I think them not hanging out with the buttercreams is more down to Joe than Dianne. I know Dianne does comment on Evie's and Ambars Instagram and her and britt message often. And Diane and Emily seemed to get along well when her and Byron lived there.

She also speaks with Mikey and Oli cause she organised Jack Randell through Mikey and Oli helped her get Joe's scooter. I think the buttercreams like Dianne, but it may down to Joe's insecurities that Joe doesn't bring Dianne to any group parties or events.

I would say Joe is very protective/possessive over Dianne and doesn't want any of his mates trying anything. I can understand not thrusting the Maynard, those would duck anything with a hole, but it is very strange that he behaves like that with the others.

Like when Josh did a video on the Glasgow tour to try prank Joe, when he did the same prank on Dianne, Joe's eyes never once left Dianne. And also how much Caspar was against Ambar messaging Dianne cause of Joe's reaction, saying Joe is very protective. It is very odd and if behaves like this with his mates, how will he behave with Diane's new strictly partner

Reactions: 6
It's hard to know, but I think them not hanging out with the buttercreams is more down to Joe than Dianne. I know Dianne does comment on Evie's and Ambars Instagram and her and britt message often. And Diane and Emily seemed to get along well when her and Byron lived there.

She also speaks with Mikey and Oli cause she organised Jack Randell through Mikey and Oli helped her get Joe's scooter. I think the buttercreams like Dianne, but it may down to Joe's insecurities that Joe doesn't bring Dianne to any group parties or events.

I would say Joe is very protective/possessive over Dianne and doesn't want any of his mates trying anything. I can understand not thrusting the Maynard, those would duck anything with a hole, but it is very strange that he behaves like that with the others.

Like when Josh did a video on the Glasgow tour to try prank Joe, when he did the same prank on Dianne, Joe's eyes never once left Dianne. And also how much Caspar was against Ambar messaging Dianne cause of Joe's reaction, saying Joe is very protective. It is very odd and if behaves like this with his mates, how will he behave with Diane's new strictly partner
I mean, some of the buttercreams are childish. But go after a friends girlfriend. Nah I don’t see it, even the Maynards. Joe is just being weird imo. It’s like he’s tried to trade his old mates in for a ‘celeb’ crowd but that didn’t work either. ( he was trying to get in with the strictly pros and Stacey etc for a while.

Reactions: 4
I mean, some of the buttercreams are childish. But go after a friends girlfriend. Nah I don’t see it, even the Maynards. Joe is just being weird imo. It’s like he’s tried to trade his old mates in for a ‘celeb’ crowd but that didn’t work either. ( he was trying to get in with the strictly pros and Stacey etc for a while.
Joe would never have been fully accepted by the Strictly Pros, they will play up the camera and mess about with him, but he was never going to be fully accepted by them the strictly pros, are very cliquey and stick by each other. Even though thethe Dancers duck around more than on love island, they are still very close knit. As soon as the new celebs are announced they will forget about Joe and will tolerate him, but aren't going to be nearly as friendly, so Joe may want to start making amends with the buttercreams cause the Strictly Pros will only put up with him because of Dianne.

Why would Joe need to be protective of Dianne to this extent ?
I still don't see why he thinks she can't be trusted to - Chop fruit and Veg safely, carry out simple tasks for herself , walk on the beach without drowning if water touches her feet, spend time with his friends without accidentally sleeping with one of them?
I mean she did 29yrs without him but he thinks she incapable of conducting herself properly without his constant micro managing of everything she does .
(This weeks in the pan he was unreal with the amount of times he made out she couldn't do anything as well as him or to his exact standards 🙁)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe his is just insecure about Dianne being around the other lads, because he knows she cheated on Anthony with Joe, as much as they try to deny there was any crossover on relationships, I definitely don’t believe it.

Reactions: 10
Maybe his is just insecure about Dianne being around the other lads, because he knows she cheated on Anthony with Joe, as much as they try to deny there was any crossover on relationships, I definitely don’t believe it.
Agree!! I think Zoe and Joe have a trait for order and control and Alfie and Dianne just basicaly live with it .
The number of times he says Dianne you can't do that /don't do it like that/ that's wrong/ your going to break something/ your going to injure someone/ why are you saying that/ have you heard yourself/ do you even know what that means /listen to what im saying ........I could go on but it's draining and this is her daily life with him and the proof is just from watching 99% of their joint content.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Agree!! I think Zoe and Joe have a trait for order and control and Alfie and Dianne just basicaly live with it .
The number of times he says Dianne you can't do that /don't do it like that/ that's wrong/ your going to break something/ your going to injure someone/ why are you saying that/ have you heard yourself/ do you even know what that means /listen to what im saying ........I could go on but it's draining and this is her daily life with him and the proof is just from watching 99% of their joint content.
That in the pan episode really annoyed me. Joe is just an absolute condescending, egotistical little prick. Sorry. Had enough of him and his superiority.

Everything has to be done “his way” and only his way of doing things is the right way. So patronising towards dianne as well. Especially when she wanted to try at making things he would make out that anything she touched it would ruin it and big king joe was the only one that could do things properly. Piss off. Then his genuine surprise that actually her sausage people actually looked good - like she’s a child. The whole video really annoyed me. He is full of himself. I also think he is a bit of a snob and thinks dianne might “show him up” around his mates and that’s why he doesn’t invite them to all hang out. Also as someone else said I’m sure he used to follow ambar before.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Joe never followed Ambar in the first place to unfollow her. The only person who unfollowed Ambar is Mikey actually lol

I think Joe separating Dianne from his YouTube mates and school mates is his form of “protection” over her. He is possessive and insecure. Only people he hangs out with her is Zoe and Alfie, or rarely Oli and Evie. I mean not even a group dinner with them??? It’s just odd. Everyone else in that group still hangs out together along with their girlfriends. He needs to loosen the leash and get back to having a life. Your mate should not be scared to prank your girl on a dumb YouTube video with his girlfriend by his side like...

Joe and Caspar definitely played up their relationship, but I still think they considered each other best mates. Even when they pranked Oli, Oli called Caspar one Joe’s best mates. So it is lowkey a bit sad to see them drift apart. It’s all happened since Dianne as well.

• Heart
Prophets are never recognised in their own land. :(

I sincerely regret that this will only get a whole lot worse. There are some genuine posters on this thread with whom I disagree, and it saddens me for them that Joe and his relationship is slowly going to hell in a handcart.

Virgil had some lines for this unhappy situation, and this is the best translation I can find:

1564245738884.png

Joe never followed Ambar in the first place to unfollow her. The only person who unfollowed Ambar is Mikey actually lol

I think Joe separating Dianne from his YouTube mates and school mates is his form of “protection” over her. He is possessive and insecure. Only people he hangs out with her is Zoe and Alfie, or rarely Oli and Evie. I mean not even a group dinner with them??? It’s just odd. Everyone else in that group still hangs out together along with their girlfriends. He needs to loosen the leash and get back to having a life. Your mate should not be scared to prank your girl on a dumb YouTube video with his girlfriend by his side like...

Joe and Caspar definitely played up their relationship, but I still think they considered each other best mates. Even when they pranked Oli, Oli called Caspar one Joe’s best mates. So it is lowkey a bit sad to see them drift apart. It’s all happened since Dianne as well.
I thought joe followed her, apologies! Completely agree with you, no ones saying they have to see each other every day but it would be nice to see her hanging out with some of joe’s friends.
It is sad to see, they always seemed to be pretty close as a group and went on holidays etc together all the time, it has all happened since Dianne came along but I’m wondering if it has anything to do with her, personally I think it does but who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

All the minions on twitter going crazy over these pictures, apparently she has the best fashion sense they have ever seen. The clothes aren’t bad, but she probably has the most ordinary and bland fashion sense I’ve ever seen. Some of her outfit choices in the past have been awful.
I wonder if deep down they really think all these things or if they are the opposite and only say all this to try and get Dianne’s attention...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought joe followed her, apologies! Completely agree with you, no ones saying they have to see each other every day but it would be nice to see her hanging out with some of joe’s friends.
It is sad to see, they always seemed to be pretty close as a group and went on holidays etc together all the time, it has all happened since Dianne came along but I’m wondering if it has anything to do with her, personally I think it does but who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

All the minions on twitter going crazy over these pictures, apparently she has the best fashion sense they have ever seen. The clothes aren’t bad, but she probably has the most ordinary and bland fashion sense I’ve ever seen. Some of her outfit choices in the past have been awful.
I wonder if deep down they really think all these things or if they are the opposite and only say all this to try and get Dianne’s attention...
Just trying to get Dianne’s attention or morph themselves into Dianne for self validation... her fashion sense is utterly hideous.

• Haha
That in the pan episode really annoyed me. Joe is just an absolute condescending, egotistical little prick. Sorry. Had enough of him and his superiority.

Everything has to be done “his way” and only his way of doing things is the right way. So patronising towards dianne as well. Especially when she wanted to try at making things he would make out that anything she touched it would ruin it and big king joe was the only one that could do things properly. Piss off. Then his genuine surprise that actually her sausage people actually looked good - like she’s a child. The whole video really annoyed me. He is full of himself. I also think he is a bit of a snob and thinks dianne might “show him up” around his mates and that’s why he doesn’t invite them to all hang out. Also as someone else said I’m sure he used to follow ambar before.
Couldn't agree more they are two entirely different people by nature, he acts like that bloke off sleeping with the enemy (I'm not implying he hits her obviously) always correcting her, telling her how to do things "properly" nothings ever quite good enough etc, i guarantee no other woman would put up with him speaking like that to them and if she ever marries him I wish her all the luck in the world because she'll need it .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Couldn't agree more they are two entirely different people by nature, he acts like that bloke off sleeping with the enemy (I'm not implying he hits her obviously) always correcting her, telling her how to do things "properly" nothings ever quite good enough etc, i guarantee no other woman would put up with him speaking like that to them and if she ever marries him I wish her all the luck in the world because she'll need it .
I dont get how she puts up with it, she has lived independently away from home since 18, travelled the world without Joe, she is used to living in the moment and going with the flow. How has she gone from living that chaotic lifestyle to having to live with Joe constantly correcting her and wanting everything his way. Honestly don't know she is not suffocating with Joe.

As for Joe being worried about her showing him up in front of his mates, I don't think that is the reason for not hanging with his mates, Dianne is fairly laid back in group situations. If you ever she her in Strictly rehearsals, she is never trying to be centre of attention like some of the other pros even in an interview with Giovanni and Oti she just let them do the talking. Or at her birthday at Zoe, she took part in the games, but stayed pretty much in the background. She's a performer, yes, but don't think she could be nearly as obnoxious as the majority of the buttercreams.

It's very odd behaviour though and it's difficult to know if Joe just puts it on in videos or he behaves and speaks like that to her all the time.

• Heart
I dont get how she puts up with it, she has lived independently away from home since 18, travelled the world without Joe, she is used to living in the moment and going with the flow. How has she gone from living that chaotic lifestyle to having to live with Joe constantly correcting her and wanting everything his way. Honestly don't know she is not suffocating with Joe.

As for Joe being worried about her showing him up in front of his mates, I don't think that is the reason for not hanging with his mates, Dianne is fairly laid back in group situations. If you ever she her in Strictly rehearsals, she is never trying to be centre of attention like some of the other pros even in an interview with Giovanni and Oti she just let them do the talking. Or at her birthday at Zoe, she took part in the games, but stayed pretty much in the background. She's a performer, yes, but don't think she could be nearly as obnoxious as the majority of the buttercreams.

It's very odd behaviour though and it's difficult to know if Joe just puts it on in videos or he behaves and speaks like that to her all the time.
If he spoke to me like that I'd knock his block off💪😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Aah no, I didn’t mean show him up as her being obnoxious or a performer trying to be centre stage. I meant in the way that she can be quite dim and a bit slow to get banter and they might rinse him for it, that’s all. Joe would be the first to roast his mates if they were behaving the way he is right now as the Poundland zalfie.

Reactions: 5
Few weeks reader here 1st post. I'm too busy to keep posting so I mainly read but I can't hold back this time surprised no one has post this yet.

They are in loooooveeee guys 😂😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢🤢 ( Joe is milking it for all it's worth also look how akward his kneck is haha I die)

Just to add- It's Blatantly obvious he knows only children watch him. The amount of times this man child says "when I was a kid" " when I was at school" " packed lunches" "insert all reminiscent childhood bullshit conversation starters that no adult really cares about" oh can't forget "summer holidays" but yet just like Mr alfiestotle over there always 'claim' they have so many adult viewers like us-- Why the F do we want to hear about school!!!! We don't live in the past 27 going on 2 years 7 months Joe sugg

Also Caspar commented he ain't bothered about him and ambar I also notice Joe rarely responds to his comment on insta ( There are so many things I could say about my feelings on these people but I just agree with what everyone said on every page- if I go on I'll get myself in a rage moment lmao)

The constant pictures of Dianne holding joes feet aren’t funny to me, actually find them repulsive 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.