Joe Sugg #3 Joanne the scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What?šŸ˜‚ He thinks Dick Turpin is an author?!?šŸ˜­! BwahahahšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚Jesus wept. He always likes to think he knows everything but really isnā€™t of that much intelligence. He isnā€™t really that much smarter than Dianne but Lord Sugg thinks heā€™s better than everyone.:rolleyes:
Yes I one category he was telling her who julius caesar. Genghis Khan, Charlie chaplain and Dick Turpin were and he said Dick Turpin was an author! He really does like to act superior to everyone else.
I really cant believe his family or friends haven't called him out on some of his behaviour, the way he speaks to people or his overbearing arrogance. I know my mine would if I was being a twit but there again I'm not paying for their cars, houses etc.
I'm sure the only people he listens to are the minions who gush endlessly about him no matter what he does.
The way he is going he is going to be a lonely 30year old

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Yes I one category he was telling her who julius caesar. Genghis Khan, Charlie chaplain and Dick Turpin were and he said Dick Turpin was an author! He really does like to act superior to everyone else.
I really cant believe his family or friends haven't called him out on some of his behaviour, the way he speaks to people or his overbearing arrogance. I know my mine would if I was being a twit but there again I'm not paying for their cars, houses etc.
I'm sure the only people he listens to are the minions who gush endlessly about him no matter what he does.
The way he is going he is going to be a lonely 30year old
Hasn't Dianne said she was dyslexia in one or two videos. It's obvious she struggles with reading and spelling, which is something she can't help. At the beginning of the relationship Joe making fun of her ditsy comments I looked as Joe just being Joe and as banter, but making comments about her spelling or reading isn't a joke.

In the audition video, where he was saying about Dianne writing him a good luck note, yes cringey, but I can't talk I would often leave a post it for my partner if he has a big presentation or if I know he had a tough day the day before. But the fact Joe picked up she spelt pretend wrong and actually pointed it on camera wasn't banter, cause Dianne wasn't even there, it was like he was trying to embarrass her to his viewers. The jokes he makes a Dianne's expense don't really come across as jokes anymore, they have gotten more personnel, it's not just banter when she makes some ditzy comment he actually makes fun of her spelling something she can't change.

His videos have gone from being cringey cause they act like teenagers to just uncomfortable to watch him belittle the girl he is supposed to love.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Controversial as it may seem I am not here to hate on either of them, especially Dianne who I think is girlfriend gold. I genuinely like their relationship and do hope it works out for them but think Joe does need to take a step back and look at some of the things he does in public ie in vlogs which do make him look very patronising to Dianne. I'm sure he sees it as banter but there is a line between joking about and being offensive.There was no need to point out her spelling mistake in the note , just be happy you have a supportive girlfriend. He does come across as being a bit embarrassed by being to overtly loving and hence the little put downs or pulling stupid faces. I presume and hope he doesn't act like this off camera . He is either hiding behind his own insecurities or feels he has to be a certain way on camera as that is what his fans expect. Much prefer the Joe that was in mykonos vlogs and moving in vlog where he came across far more mature , bar a couple of bits, and wasn't playing up for the camera

Reactions: 6
@ Grant: I don't think you are controversial. You seem to share the same doubts about Sugg that many of us do. (y)

His behaviour towards DB is inconsistent, but there has often been a strong, repulsive stench of chauvinism which reeks in many of his vids since early January. :(

7:40 - 10:15

At least on of his family knows him. In a recent vid after a Strictly Pros performance at Brighton, Zoe said Joe was 'punching' in his current relationship.

And on the issue of humiliation, one of the throwaways (also down at Brighton, before the start of HCTG, when Dianne mentioned Sugg used to ring Oti or Katya for a second opinion on DB's choreography.

45:50 -46:00

Sadly, Joe hard;y ever fails to disappoint. Somebody posted not too long ago that they only watch JS now as a form of car crash TV I can only agree.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don't really watch Zoe so hadn't seen that second clip, what a t**t going over Dianne's head about technique, obviously thought he knew better than someone trained in dance for 24 years. She's not the brightest but I don't think anyone would question her experience and knowledge in dance or hairdressing.

After Waitress he'll think he knows more than her about performing on the stage, even though she has at least 10 years experience of performing live. I'm sure she'll be able to learn her lines as well as he does but if she dance's like she did on the pro tour he'll look terrible beside her. He's an ok to good ballroom dancer but his Latin ain't good, she'll own that stage and he'll look like the dick he is.

His battered ego might cause him to rethink the relationship as he always needs to be the best in the room. I know she loves him but she could do way better.

• Heart
I didn't see the pro tour, but I know people who did and anyone spoke to said that Dianne, Giovanni and Gorka, really own the stage when they perform and completely command attention more do than any of the other pros. If Dianne is really that good at preforming live, Suggy is not going to like being upstaged at all. Wonder if he making the sure the show is more about him so that Dianne won't get as much stage time as him. I bet it will be the Joe acts like a test show featuring dancing by Dianne.

• Haha
Have to say I saw her on live tour, pro tour and HCTG and , although I'm no expert, I thought she was a fantastic dancer who outshone many of her peers and she definitely has an amazing stage presence and owns the stage

Reactions: 2
Have to say I saw her on live tour, pro tour and HCTG and , although I'm no expert, I thought she was a fantastic dancer who outshone many of her peers and she definitely has an amazing stage presence and owns the stage
Karen is another one, really don't rate her on Strictly but live on stage she is amazing, really upstaged Oti and Katya who I think are brilliant on Strictly. You can really tell who's had the experience of years of live stage work.

Reactions: 1
@ Grant: I don't think you are controversial. You seem to share the same doubts about Sugg that many of us do. (y)

His behaviour towards DB is inconsistent, but there has often been a strong, repulsive stench of chauvinism which reeks in many of his vids since early January. :(

7:40 - 10:15

At least on of his family knows him. In a recent vid after a Strictly Pros performance at Brighton, Zoe said Joe was 'punching' in his current relationship.

And on the issue of humiliation, one of the throwaways (also down at Brighton, before the start of HCTG, when Dianne mentioned Sugg used to ring Oti or Katya for a second opinion on DB's choreography.

45:50 -46:00

Sadly, Joe hard;y ever fails to disappoint. Somebody posted not too long ago that they only watch JS now as a form of car crash TV I can only agree.
SHe looks ill and he looks pissed on this

• Haha
Controversial as it may seem I am not here to hate on either of them, especially Dianne who I think is girlfriend gold. I genuinely like their relationship and do hope it works out for them but think Joe does need to take a step back and look at some of the things he does in public ie in vlogs which do make him look very patronising to Dianne. I'm sure he sees it as banter but there is a line between joking about and being offensive.There was no need to point out her spelling mistake in the note , just be happy you have a supportive girlfriend. He does come across as being a bit embarrassed by being to overtly loving and hence the little put downs or pulling stupid faces. I presume and hope he doesn't act like this off camera . He is either hiding behind his own insecurities or feels he has to be a certain way on camera as that is what his fans expect. Much prefer the Joe that was in mykonos vlogs and moving in vlog where he came across far more mature , bar a couple of bits, and wasn't playing up for the camera
Dianne's girlfriend gold for Joe because he's dating his biggest fan she unconditionally let's him do and say whatever he wants whilst she simply dotes and babys him, I don't think any other modern woman would put up with him like she does with out telling him to get f*cked from time to time šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Dianne's girlfriend gold for Joe because he's dating his biggest fan she unconditionally let's him do and say whatever he wants whilst she simply dotes and babys him, I don't think any other modern woman would put up with him like she does with out telling him to get f*cked from time to time šŸ˜‚
But I don't get why she puts up with it. Yeah money from talks and she stays for free in a luxury apartment. But she is making money in her own name from yt and insta, on Strictly the tours she did last year, she doesn't need to put with Joe, but yet she does. And signing to his management just takes the biscuit. Why let him have so much of say in her personnel life when he tries to embarrass and critisise her constantly, to then let him do it on a professional level too. The penthouse certainly doesn't cover the amount of his tit she puts up with.

• Sick
  • Heart
Sh
But I don't get why she puts up with it. Yeah money from talks and she stays for free in a luxury apartment. But she is making money in her own name from yt and insta, on Strictly the tours she did last year, she doesn't need to put with Joe, but yet she does. And signing to his management just takes the biscuit. Why let him have so much of say in her personnel life when he tries to embarrass and critisise her constantly, to then let him do it on a professional level too. The penthouse certainly doesn't cover the amount of his tit she puts up with.
Shes blind to it because sheā€™s besotted with him.

I honestly donā€™t think he treats her as badly as some people are making out... he goes too far some times but he does that with everyone and itā€™s something he needs to sort out. Heā€™ll say something funny and then keep going and going and itā€™s just mean the 5/6/7th time. For example.

I think if he gets his foot into more mainstream/ west end heā€™ll end up banging some co star and leaving her. Shes his crutch atm

• Sad
Gonna bring Astrology into this but Dianneā€™s a Taurus sun, moon, AND Venus. There is nothing she values more than stability. Joe gives her a home, financial stability, and to some extent emotional stability. After her relationship with Anthony...thereā€™s no way she is leaving unless he fucks up.

• Haha
I don't think he treats her bad or purposely is out to mock her but he is immature in relationships and has spent most of his adult life doing the piss take , mocking thing with the lads and playing a "character" for what was predominately a young audience. He does need , in my opinion, to realise he is in an adult relationship and as much fun as Dianne is you cant act exactly the same with your partner as you did with the lads or when your younger especially if you are doing it in public via vlogs etc. I don't think he does things with any malice I just don't think he knows any different.
I wasnt aware of Joe before strictly but during that and the tour he came across very well and it only seems that since he stopped that he has regressed to his pre strictly character in vlogs etc hopefully this west end stint being around a group of people in that environment will put him back to the strictly days .

Shes blind to it because sheā€™s besotted with him.
I quite agree, but that makes her vulnerable in the wrong hands, surely?

I honestly donā€™t think he treats her as badly as some people are making out... he goes too far some times but he does that with everyone and itā€™s something he needs to sort out. Heā€™ll say something funny and then keep going and going and itā€™s just mean the 5/6/7th time. For example.
Here i diverge. I do not think you can excuse Joe because he acts the same with others. In fact, I think it makes it worse, because it tends to confirm a pattern of aberrant behaviour.

Joe does not present as a wife beater or alcoholic (though at the age of 24, when the first vid above was made) I do question his punching of Zoe's arm for amusement, which at the very least was not a good example for a minion audience).

However, it is Joe's cramping of Dianne's style, which seems more or less continuous which bothers me. The almost continuous put-downs. At first, I thought it was maladroit video posturing and that maybe they acted differently when he was not vlogging. However, seen from other vlogs by people other than Joe, the control theme continues. I could list a series of disconcerting behaviour by him, if you insisted, but in brief, it all adds up in the long run to an unconscious attack on Dianne's abilities., which over time will almost certainly sap her own independence and self-confidence.

As many others here have repeatedly observed, is it necessary to keep calling out DB's deficiencies in spelling and lack of knowledge? She cannot cure most of it and why should she worry if she cannot? She has a more successful mainstream . career than Sugg, so why should she be forced on the back foot, to be made to look foolish for things which do not concern her everyday professional life? It is humiliating. She does not need a Ph.D to be a successful dancer.

And In the Pan, why should Sugg even try to assert he can cook anything other than a bacon roll? It's a pound to a penny he was living on take-aways before he met Dianne. He is in no position to present other than as a mentee, and yet he asserts himself as some sort of juvenile Greg Wallace, the bald know-it-all who is a greengrocer, not a chef but has the gall to present MasterChef. /rant

I think if he gets his foot into more mainstream/ west end heā€™ll end up banging some co star and leaving her. Shes his crutch atm
I agree, And it is sad,

Gonna bring Astrology into this but Dianneā€™s a Taurus sun, moon, AND Venus. There is nothing she values more than stability. Joe gives her a home, financial stability, and to some extent emotional stability. After her relationship with Anthony...thereā€™s no way she is leaving unless he fucks up.
You never cease to amaze. :D Astrology apart, I fear you may be correct. šŸ˜…

I don't think he treats her bad or purposely is out to mock her but he is immature in relationships and has spent most of his adult life doing the piss take , mocking thing with the lads and playing a "character" for what was predominately a young audience. He does need , in my opinion, to realise he is in an adult relationship and as much fun as Dianne is you cant act exactly the same with your partner as you did with the lads or when your younger especially if you are doing it in public via vlogs etc. I don't think he does things with any malice I just don't think he knows any different.
I wasnt aware of Joe before strictly but during that and the tour he came across very well and it only seems that since he stopped that he has regressed to his pre strictly character in vlogs etc hopefully this west end stint being around a group of people in that environment will put him back to the strictly days .
I disagree with you about parts of the Strictly Live tour. That episode where he stacked bed linen on her head for starters, as he asked Dianne to solve a riddle.

But as you all observe, Dianne seems besotted...

Last edited:
Joe trying to shame Dianne on his YouTube stories, moaning at her because she has 9 cups next to her bed, they'd had water in, not tea or coffee. Now I'm not saying she shouldn't have taken them downstairs but she gets up, gets ready for work, makes breakfast, takes Joe's to him in bed, works all day, comes home and cooks tea, loads dishwasher (moving in Vlog) while he sits there with his glass of wine. Another YouTube story the other day he was watching TV while Diannes in the background loading or unloading the dishwasher and he's moaning about cups, it might be an idea for him to bring down the cups as he doesn't do anything else all day, he's only started Waitress rehearsals today.

She is his crutch (he can't eat a tuna toastie without holding her hand) and when he no longer needs her he will dump her, probably for a co-star but not one more successful than him. Think I should stop watching him as he makes me so mad, I don't know why Dianne's friends don't have a word with her but then she's stuck with him until April anyway.

Reactions: 6
I know Daddy Sugg, was never big into social media, but dose anyone find it strange since Joanne become official Daddy Sugg doesn't post on social media anymore.

It's also strange as well since Dianne's come on the scene how much Zoe's mum hangs out with Zalfie and Joanne now, before strictly Zoe probably only saw her Mum like twice a year.

• Wow
I quite agree, but that makes her vulnerable in the wrong hands, surely?

Here i diverge. I do not think you can excuse Joe because he acts the same with others. In fact, I think it makes it worse, because it tends to confirm a pattern of aberrant behaviour.

Joe does not present as a wife beater or alcoholic (though at the age of 24, when the first vid above was made) I do question his punching of Zoe's arm for amusement, which at the very least was not a good example for a minion audience).

However, it is Joe's cramping of Dianne's style, which seems more or less continuous which bothers me. The almost continuous put-downs. At first, I thought it was maladroit video posturing and that maybe they acted differently when he was not vlogging. However, seen from other vlogs by people other than Joe, the control theme continues. I could list a series of disconcerting behaviour by him, if you insisted, but in brief, it all adds up in the long run to an unconscious attack on Dianne's abilities., which over time will almost certainly sap her own independence and self-confidence.

As many others here have repeatedly observed, is it necessary to keep calling out DB's deficiencies in spelling and lack of knowledge? She cannot cure most of it and why should she worry if she cannot? She has a more successful mainstream . career than Sugg, so why should she be forced on the back foot, to be made to look foolish for things which do not concern her everyday professional life? It is humiliating. She does not need a Ph.D to be a successful dancer.

And In the Pan, why should Sugg even try to assert he can cook anything other than a bacon roll? It's a pound to a penny he was living on take-aways before he met Dianne. He is in no position to present other than as a mentee, and yet he asserts himself as some sort of juvenile Greg Wallace, the bald know-it-all who is a greengrocer, not a chef but has the gall to present MasterChef. /rant

I agree, And it is sad,

You never cease to amaze. :D Astrology apart, I fear you may be correct. šŸ˜…

I disagree with you about parts of the Strictly Live tour. That episode where he stacked bed linen on her head for starters, as he asked Dianne to solve a riddle.

But as you all observe, Dianne seems besotted...
Sorry I wasnā€™t trying to defend him. I agree he shouldnā€™t be doing that behaviour. What I meant was I think he does it because thatā€™s how heā€™s always been with the boys and not matured out of it. So whilst he thinks itā€™s hilarious everyone else has moved on and finds his behaviour odd.

Iā€™ve said before I even find mikey slightly likeable compared to joe now

Sorry I wasnā€™t trying to defend him. I agree he shouldnā€™t be doing that behaviour. What I meant was I think he does it because thatā€™s how heā€™s always been with the boys and not matured out of it. So whilst he thinks itā€™s hilarious everyone else has moved on and finds his behaviour odd.

Iā€™ve said before I even find mikey slightly likeable compared to joe now

I know Daddy Sugg, was never big into social media, but dose anyone find it strange since Joanne become official Daddy Sugg doesn't post on social media anymore.

It's also strange as well since Dianne's come on the scene how much Zoe's mum hangs out with Zalfie and Joanne now, before strictly Zoe probably only saw her Mum like twice a year.
Thought this about Daddy Sugg a while ago. He was posting weekly when Joe was on Strictly and then stopped right after they become ā€œofficialā€. I wonder if itā€™s just he fears more people will find info on him now that Joe has become more ā€œmainstreamā€ or if he doesnā€™t agree with what Joes been doing. I also wonder if any of his family had talked to him about the way he talks to Dianne. I feel like Zoe would see it but be too good guy to say anything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.