Joe Sugg #3 Joanne the scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Sugg lasts 8 weeks in Waitress and then leaves to prepare to go to Oz, does that mean he will be replaced by Alfie? Or Ollie? Or [name a youtuber of choice} ? o_Oo_Oo_O Or could it be Gary Lineker? He would wear the mantle with a plum (sic).

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just watched a video clip of his interview from the radio this morning, he was teaching the host how to dance salsa 🙄 he actually thinks he knows dancing now

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
He’s going to be in waitress... an roof thatcher turned vlogger... what a kick in the teeth to those who studied musicals for many years and lost out to this fool

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Latest blog where he’s trying to make out he auditioned like anyone else. Course joe, nothing to do with minions buying tickets

Even his audition annoys me. He’s not diverse at all. He’s basically playing some goofy character which is basically what he plays in the vlog daily. Really can’t see him getting much else off the back of it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Latest blog where he’s trying to make out he auditioned like anyone else. Course joe, nothing to do with minions buying tickets

Even his audition annoys me. He’s not diverse at all. He’s basically playing some goofy character which is basically what he plays in the vlog daily. Really can’t see him getting much else off the back of it
There are some actors who have made it a career playing exactly the same character in everything they do, Adam Sandler, Melissa McCarthy, Dwayne Johnson, Rebel Wilson amongst others. But I don’t think Joe is ever going to reach those heights, but will probably be a very samey actor playing the same character in anything he does like his vlogs, he only has that weirdo Character he does.

There are some actors who have made it a career playing exactly the same character in everything they do, Adam Sandler, Melissa McCarthy, Dwayne Johnson, Rebel Wilson amongst others. But I don’t think Joe is ever going to reach those heights, but will probably be a very samey actor playing the same character in anything he does like his vlogs, he only has that weirdo Character he does.
I can see him bagging a Christmas Pantomime of the back of the Waitress stint, but that's probably it. There will be some new personality on this year's Strictly that will draw attention away from him.

Paying a lot of money for a theatre ticket I'd expect to see performers who have experience from training at college or drama school, local shows or dance studios. Not someone whose only experience is appearing on Strictly, a dance show!

Im starting to think Joe is completing some sort of revenge in the old brit crew and making them pay by completing their goals. First Louise with Strictly now acting in the west end which is more the direction Tanya is aiming for.

Reactions: 4
Im starting to think Joe is completing some sort of revenge in the old brit crew and making them pay by completing their goals. First Louise with Strictly now acting in the west end which is more the direction Tanya is aiming for.
Gosh I wonder how Tanya has taken the news

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can see him bagging a Christmas Pantomime of the back of the Waitress stint, but that's probably it. There will be some new personality on this year's Strictly that will draw attention away from him.
To be fair, he could be half decent in pantomime, it’s childish and over the top and the acting ability isn’t the main thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
To be fair, he could be half decent in pantomime, it’s childish and over the top and the acting ability isn’t the main thing.
His audition made my toes curl. He was quite good at that American goofball type character but I just can’t see him doing else thing else.

Dianne keeps going on about him like he’s an absolute triple threat. Please

• Haha
His audition made my toes curl. He was quite good at that American goofball type character but I just can’t see him doing else thing else.

Dianne keeps going on about him like he’s an absolute triple threat. Please
Can you blame her, of course she wants to hype him up and promote the show, she isn't going to want waitress to close early, cause then Joe will try to get to involved with Strictly and will basically be stalking her at rehearsals and backstage with his camera in her face. Shes probably more delighted than anyone that he got the role cause his focus won't be on Strictly now.

• Haha
In hoping Dianne gets Chris, she looks really good with him and will have a good laugh, also he's based in Newcastle so Dianne will only have a few hours on a Sunday for Joe. She might come to her senses although he's got her pretty much tied to him until April, and Margravine. It's a bit strange it hasn't been announced yet.

Also it looks like it might be a 12 week run for Waitress with a view to extend to the end of the run on the 4th January. If Joe decided to miss the trip to Oz for his dazzling career (he really thinks he amazing doesn't he) it might put a rift in the relationship. He's really getting on my nerves with the way he treats her, watched yesterday's vlog and he left her till last to tell, she'd probably come home from work then cooked tea and chatted about the day. He left it till bed to vlog her reaction, when without her he wouldn't of had the opportunity or confidence to do it.

As someone who has spent a bit of time with Dianne, she's genuinely one of the loveliest people I've ever met. I'm hoping he might get on her nerves enough that she'll grit her teeth through their tour then decide she's worth more than that big ego'd man-child.

• Heart
I work in the Theatre with various producers, I have nothing to do with this production but
out of work, if Joe doesn't manage to increase the revenue it will close early.

I do find this kind of casting distasteful but needs must, I don't think he would have been cast if Ashley hadn't first and he does seem to have rabid fans which may make him a bigger draw than she was. Unfortunately names in musical theatre that would draw a few weeks of good sales really wouldn't join this production.
In hoping Dianne gets Chris, she looks really good with him and will have a good laugh, also he's based in Newcastle so Dianne will only have a few hours on a Sunday for Joe. She might come to her senses although he's got her pretty much tied to him until April, and Margravine. It's a bit strange it hasn't been announced yet.

Also it looks like it might be a 12 week run for Waitress with a view to extend to the end of the run on the 4th January. If Joe decided to miss the trip to Oz for his dazzling career (he really thinks he amazing doesn't he) it might put a rift in the relationship. He's really getting on my nerves with the way he treats her, watched yesterday's vlog and he left her till last to tell, she'd probably come home from work then cooked tea and chatted about the day. He left it till bed to vlog her reaction, when without her he wouldn't of had the opportunity or confidence to do it.

As someone who has spent a bit of time with Dianne, she's genuinely one of the loveliest people I've ever met. I'm hoping he might get on her nerves enough that she'll grit her teeth through their tour then decide she's worth more than that big ego'd man-child.
Yes agree. I obviously don't know her but she comes across as a lovely person. The more I see of Sugg the more I think he is in danger of disappearing up his own arse and with this theatre thing I think he thinks hes made it. He is only interested in himself and his quest for fame and it's more and more obvious he doesn't really give a tit about Dianne and I feel sorry for her because I think she genuinely loves him but Sugg loves himself and that's it. If his vlog is to believed why would you not tell your girlfriend your news straight away , especially as she had been helping you for the audition ,and instead leave it until last thing at night. If you watch his vlogs that was the same night he filmed strictly predictions and the love island where Dianne scares him so they were together all night. He also annoyed me on in the pan intimidating she couldn't use a tin opener and the mr and mrs where he felt he needed to explain to her what a zoo was and a sea life centre. Well Joe if your going to patronise others make sure you know that Dick Turpin wasn't an author you knob.
The thing that annoys me most is that he is making a fool out of Dianne. She posts "proud" girlfriend post doesn't even reply. Her brother posts a congratulatory photo comment he doesn't even say thanks but Caspar gets a couldn't have done it without you. In the Mykonos vlog he said he was telling Diame about Greek mythology well we all know who Narcissus is. Got so much more to say but need a whiskey because I've wound myself up

Last edited:
  • Heart
Part 2 _As has been said before the waitress gig is a stunt casting and would suspect it has probably in some way been arranged or suggested by the Joe and Dianne show producers to give him some stage experience. Don't disagree with it but if he extends his run and blows off the oz trip I think Dianne can be sure that she is in no way important to him. I'm sure in Suggs mind this west end stint is going to lead to him being cast in the west end, films , TV etc and the fame he so obviously craves. He likes to come across as humble but his ego and narcissism is bursting at the seems.
If he carrys on believing his own hype and those others , like the minions who constantly blow sunshine up his arse he is going to end up with very little and be a nearly 30 year old singleton who spends his time farting into a camera for a load of fan girls to pay the Bill's.
I cant believe no one close to him friends, family have had a word with him to tell him how he acts or comes across or are they to invested in the sugg gravy train to want to bite the hand that feeds them
Ps Dianne just posted photo of them and once again hes pulling a stupid face! What is wrong with him! Is this the same " 8 year old boy cornered by the girls in a game of kiss chase" face hes going to pull when he does the kissing scene in waitress! God I want to slap him

• Haha
Part 2 _As has been said before the waitress gig is a stunt casting and would suspect it has probably in some way been arranged or suggested by the Joe and Dianne show producers to give him some stage experience. Don't disagree with it but if he extends his run and blows off the oz trip I think Dianne can be sure that she is in no way important to him. I'm sure in Suggs mind this west end stint is going to lead to him being cast in the west end, films , TV etc and the fame he so obviously craves. He likes to come across as humble but his ego and narcissism is bursting at the seems.
If he carrys on believing his own hype and those others , like the minions who constantly blow sunshine up his arse he is going to end up with very little and be a nearly 30 year old singleton who spends his time farting into a camera for a load of fan girls to pay the Bill's.
I cant believe no one close to him friends, family have had a word with him to tell him how he acts or comes across or are they to invested in the sugg gravy train to want to bite the hand that feeds them
Ps Dianne just posted photo of them and once again hes pulling a stupid face! What is wrong with him! Is this the same " 8 year old boy cornered by the girls in a game of kiss chase" face hes going to pull when he does the kissing scene in waitress! God I want to slap him
I'm not a violent person, but I could punch him😂😂👊

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yes agree. I obviously don't know her but she comes across as a lovely person. The more I see of Sugg the more I think he is in danger of disappearing up his own arse and with this theatre thing I think he thinks hes made it. He is only interested in himself and his quest for fame and it's more and more obvious he doesn't really give a tit about Dianne and I feel sorry for her because I think she genuinely loves him but Sugg loves himself and that's it. If his vlog is to believed why would you not tell your girlfriend your news straight away , especially as she had been helping you for the audition ,and instead leave it until last thing at night. If you watch his vlogs that was the same night he filmed strictly predictions and the love island where Dianne scares him so they were together all night. He also annoyed me on in the pan intimidating she couldn't use a tin opener and the mr and mrs where he felt he needed to explain to her what a zoo was and a sea life centre. Well Joe if your going to patronise others make sure you know that Dick Turpin wasn't an author you knob.
The thing that annoys me most is that he is making a fool out of Dianne. She posts "proud" girlfriend post doesn't even reply. Her brother posts a congratulatory photo comment he doesn't even say thanks but Caspar gets a couldn't have done it without you. In the Mykonos vlog he said he was telling Diame about Greek mythology well we all know who Narcissus is. Got so much more to say but need a whiskey because I've wound myself up
What?😂 He thinks Dick Turpin is an author?!?😭! Bwahahah😂😂😂Jesus wept. He always likes to think he knows everything but really isn’t of that much intelligence. He isn’t really that much smarter than Dianne but Lord Sugg thinks he’s better than everyone.:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.