Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so funny as well when someone has even a slightly negative opinion on their beloved Joanne they hit the roof, but yet they spend their time bad mouthing other couples such as Stacey and Kevin and Ashley and Giovanni 😂 you can’t jump down the throat of anyone who has an opinion on Joanne but then say the exact same things about other couples 🙄

Also had to laugh when Stacey and Kevin were confirmed the Joanne Stans sent her so much hate saying she had cheated on her bf and she was a horrible person etc, when in reality they know nothing about the situation and I’m pretty positive Dianne cheated on Anthony with joe 😂
Unless Dianne was shagging Joe on the night of his birthday, it was definitely Anthony who cheated first, heard it from the horse's mouth. Bumped into an acquaintance of mine who was at the same wedding as my sister-in-law and Dianne and Anthony the first weekend in September. She saw Anthony out the Saturday after (8th), drowning his sorrows as Dianne had refused to come up for the night (after being in rehearsals most of the day), she has asked him to go down for Joe's party but he couldn't be bothered.

She mentioned that there had been a bit of tension on his part at the wedding and he said Dianne had just told him that she had signed up for the Pro Tour. When he got upset as she had basically booked herself solid until July she had apparently shrugged and said "sorry, but I've got to work".

He then said he was finished with her as everytime they were apart for a few weeks, she'd dump him because of his moaning, when all he wanted was for her to put him first. He then proceeded to flirt with this girl, they had a few drinks and she ended up going back to is. Next morning he said he'd call.

This girl blocked him on Instagram when she saw he was still commenting on Dianne's posts with "love you" and the like.

Next time she saw him (about six weeks later) he told her they had split officially the first week in October. When she asked why he had cheated, he said it wasn't as if he had, as it had really ended in his head at the wedding when she decided to take on more work and put him second again. She told me he's still a knob and she ignores him when she's sees him out.

Anthony told my brother in law who's good mates with him, that it was mutual with no hard feelings but who knows, I do know he won't hear a bad word against her.

QUOTE="Youtubegossip, post: 349234, member: 1369"]
So no matter who Diannes got she’s going to sail through as she’ll have all of joes fans and probably zoella etc all getting behind it too
[/QUOTE]
It will make a nice change if she does, after years of Anton and Kevin getting through week after week because of their fan base. Ola also used to get further than she should because of her catsuit usually.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Doesn't surprise me, if you break up every time you're on tour but still book the next year chokka, you are not really committed to that relationship.

Did anyone see Caspar's latest, Ambar was DM ing girls to see if they would reply. When she picked Dianne, Caspar seemed really worried about what Joe would say as he's really protective of her.

Also Zoe never replies to his messages, you could see she had seen the one before Ambar's and she also saw Ambar's and still ignored it. Has something happened there?

Reactions: 2
Doesn't surprise me, if you break up every time you're on tour but still book the next year chokka, you are not really committed to that relationship.

Did anyone see Caspar's latest, Ambar was DM ing girls to see if they would reply. When she picked Dianne, Caspar seemed really worried about what Joe would say as he's really protective of her.

Also Zoe never replies to his messages, you could see she had seen the one before Ambar's and she also saw Ambar's and still ignored it. Has something happened there?
Yeah I saw the joe thing on Caspar video.

Caspar took
The piss out of Alfie a couple of time ( deservedly) so wonder if it’s that. Or maybe she’s just a rude witch who doesn’t reply unless it benefits her. Bet she replies to #gifted quick enough

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I did find that really odd, especially considering Joe would know immediately it was a video. I know I say Joe is possessive of Dianne, but hardly think he is that bad, that he would have a go at his best mate over a joke message for a video. But Caspar did seem pretty concerned about it, so who knows.

Also just watching clips of the pair of them appearing on Sunday Brunch and I must say Dianne comes across very well, She was composed and professional, a far cry from how she behaves in Joe's vlogs.

I did feel that Rimmer & Lovejoy had more time for Dianne then they did for Joe. I know Rimmer knows Dianne from Strictly, but they definitely seemed more interested in talking to her than Joe. Maybe that's just my opinion, but it really seemed like they weren't too fond having a YouTuber on mainstream.

Anyone seen the newest vlog? Joe claimed that a man tried to ram into Dianne with a bike while she was on a scooter, which j can guarantee is an overreaction. One of the minions tweeted this 😩 I actually can’t.. she is 30 years old.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Anyone seen the newest vlog? Joe claimed that a man tried to ram into Dianne with a bike while she was on a scooter, which j can guarantee is an overreaction. One of the minions tweeted this 😩 I actually can’t.. she is 30 years old.
But remember, she must be protected at all costs 😏

Unless Dianne was shagging Joe on the night of his birthday, it was definitely Anthony who cheated first, heard it from the horse's mouth. Bumped into an acquaintance of mine who was at the same wedding as my sister-in-law and Dianne and Anthony the first weekend in September. She saw Anthony out the Saturday after (8th), drowning his sorrows as Dianne had refused to come up for the night (after being in rehearsals most of the day), she has asked him to go down for Joe's party but he couldn't be bothered.

She mentioned that there had been a bit of tension on his part at the wedding and he said Dianne had just told him that she had signed up for the Pro Tour. When he got upset as she had basically booked herself solid until July she had apparently shrugged and said "sorry, but I've got to work".

He then said he was finished with her as everytime they were apart for a few weeks, she'd dump him because of his moaning, when all he wanted was for her to put him first. He then proceeded to flirt with this girl, they had a few drinks and she ended up going back to is. Next morning he said he'd call.

This girl blocked him on Instagram when she saw he was still commenting on Dianne's posts with "love you" and the like.

Next time she saw him (about six weeks later) he told her they had split officially the first week in October. When she asked why he had cheated, he said it wasn't as if he had, as it had really ended in his head at the wedding when she decided to take on more work and put him second again. She told me he's still a knob and she ignores him when she's sees him out.

Anthony told my brother in law who's good mates with him, that it was mutual with no hard feelings but who knows, I do know he won't hear a bad word against her.

QUOTE="Youtubegossip, post: 349234, member: 1369"]
So no matter who Diannes got she’s going to sail through as she’ll have all of joes fans and probably zoella etc all getting behind it too
It will make a nice change if she does, after years of Anton and Kevin getting through week after week because of their fan base. Ola also used to get further than she should because of her catsuit usually.
[/QUOTE]
Hmmmm who knows, I personally think they crossed over but that’s just my opinion. She will get far this series even if her partner is tit, it does seem to be the same pro’s getting far into the competition every year such as Kevin, Giovanni and aj. Would be nice to see some of the other pros like Janette or Karen make a final

But remember, she must be protected at all costs 😏
It’s actually laughable 😂 they treat her like a child it’s so embarassing to see, the thing is Dianne plays up to it in vlogs and on social media 😂 I honestly can’t cope with some of the tit I see on twitter, young girls saying they wanted to kill themselves but since Dianne came into their life they claim that they now don’t want to and that joanne have saved their life, mental health is no joke but they seem to think it is

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hmmmm who knows, I personally think they crossed over but that’s just my opinion. She will get far this series even if her partner is tit, it does seem to be the same pro’s getting far into the competition every year such as Kevin, Giovanni and aj. Would be nice to see some of the other pros like Janette or Karen make a final
The problem with both Janette and Karen is that neither of them are ballroom dancer's, they don't choreograph well for ballroom. It's no surprise that Karen's best dance last year was street. Janette has had at least 2 potential winners, Jake and Aston plus Peter who should have gone further, she let them all down.

No idea if Joe and Anthony crossed over but as I said she didn't seem committed to that relationship, look how she travelled for miles to spend a few hours with Joe during this year's tours.

I’m suprised they are still illegally riding those scooters after the tragedy last week. They are illegal on the roads here

They were probably fooling around taking instagrams and got in someone’s way rather than someone delibrately trying to ‘ram’ them??

• Heart
The problem with both Janette and Karen is that neither of them are ballroom dancer's, they don't choreograph well for ballroom. It's no surprise that Karen's best dance last year was street. Janette has had at least 2 potential winners, Jake and Aston plus Peter who should have gone further, she let them all down.

No idea if Joe and Anthony crossed over but as I said she didn't seem committed to that relationship, look how she travelled for miles to spend a few hours with Joe during this year's tours.
That’s true! Katya is probably the best female pro by a mile but don’t think she will do well this year considering what happened last year with her and Seann Walsh, which is a shame because it should really be all about the dancing. Really hope Neil Jones gets a celeb partner this year, feel sorry for him being on the show for years and just being on the sidelines. Hopefully this year the final is a bit more varied and different than previous years.

Yeah that is true, I feel like joe and Dianne will really be tested when strictly starts again, like previous posts on here have said if she’s partnered with someone who is not based in London she will need to relocate to wherever they are during the week which means being away from joe, again as previous posts have said joe will probably follow her anywhere she goes 😂 he is going to milk the strictly experience even when the new series comes around and no one cares about him anymore

I’m gonna be honest the most entertaining thing about these two are the batshit craycray fans 🤣🤣🤣

if she’s partnered with someone who is not based in London she will need to relocate to wherever they are during the week which means being away from joe,
I really, really hope this is the case, but I wonder if the BCC are behind this relationship and hoping to use them both during the series. On the week day/after show. They might take that into account when choosing partners 😏

I also wonder if joe will tag along to all the live shows this year, I don’t think any of the other pros have their boyfriend/girlfriend come to every single show but I’m sure joe will worm his way in somehow

I’m gonna be honest the most entertaining thing about these two are the batshit craycray fans 🤣🤣🤣
Agreed 😂 I could spend hours just howling laughing at some of the tit I see on twitter from them

That’s true! Katya is probably the best female pro by a mile but don’t think she will do well this year considering what happened last year with her and Seann Walsh, which is a shame because it should really be all about the dancing. Really hope Neil Jones gets a celeb partner this year, feel sorry for him being on the show for years and just being on the sidelines. Hopefully this year the final is a bit more varied and different than previous years.

Yeah that is true, I feel like joe and Dianne will really be tested when strictly starts again, like previous posts on here have said if she’s partnered with someone who is not based in London she will need to relocate to wherever they are during the week which means being away from joe, again as previous posts have said joe will probably follow her anywhere she goes 😂 he is going to milk the strictly experience even when the new series comes around and no one cares about him anymore
There’ll be videos with her new partner I reckon. Like they used the strictly people for in the pan to
Mix it up a bit.

Can use strictly in the title for more views that way too

Top blurring. No ways that a scooter. Shock.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 1
There’ll be videos with her new partner I reckon. Like they used the strictly people for in the pan to
Mix it up a bit.

Can use strictly in the title for more views that way too
I honestly hope not, I would cringe for him if he started getting her new partner involved in his channel 😂 he will be so jealous if she gets a young good dancer, doubt she will though as normally when someone does really well one year they get someone tit the next

I find it really weird that joe literally can’t function without Dianne, when they are not together he barely posts on his channels or on social media, and he just seems to get so lazy and doesn’t even bother leaving his house

Reactions: 4
Also I know Dianne has her brother and sister in law over and it's Joe first time metting them. But it just seem strange that the day/days they're in Brighton Zalfie are in London. Do you think Zalfie planned that to avoid them as they can't be the centre of attention doing the boring tour of brighton and showing off with a pizza and new board game.

It’s actually laughable 😂 they treat her like a child it’s so embarassing to see, the thing is Dianne plays up to it in vlogs and on social media 😂 I honestly can’t cope with some of the tit I see on twitter, young girls saying they wanted to kill themselves but since Dianne came into their life they claim that they now don’t want to and that joanne have saved their life, mental health is no joke but they seem to think it is
[/QUOTE]
The mental health card they play is sickening! There are people who have genuine mental health issues. Their silly immature tweets make a mockery of that.

Yeah I’d have love to have gone to my sister in laws for my 30th to watch Alfie Deyes watch his friends on the skate ramp and bang nails into a stump.

Absolute goooalllz
😂😂 he'd have been dumped after that if he was mine!

Yeah I’d have love to have gone to my sister in laws for my 30th to watch Alfie Deyes watch his friends on the skate ramp and bang nails into a stump.

Absolute goooalllz

I honestly hope not, I would cringe for him if he started getting her new partner involved in his channel 😂 he will be so jealous if she gets a young good dancer, doubt she will though as normally when someone does really well one year they get someone tit the next

I find it really weird that joe literally can’t function without Dianne, when they are not together he barely posts on his channels or on social media, and he just seems to get so lazy and doesn’t even bother leaving his house
Part of me wants her to get a real duffer as the minions will vote them through week after week and the proper die hard Strictly fans will kick up a real stink...ie me 😂

Absolute goooalllz

I hope Katya does well this year. She is one fantastic choreographer. It's a shame what happened last year but look how she changed people's opinions of Ed Balls. She worked wonders with him. I'm hoping she gets a real contender this year.

Last edited:
This might be a completely manipulated view of things (so correct me if wrong!) but I get the sense Dianne buys/arranges a lot of stuff for joe and not necessarily vice versa. Like Paris, spain, scooter, gifts etc and the way she referred to her pre bday present in a slightly derogatory way "what did you get me? make up brushes?!" and then he said "and finland" and her reaction to that made me feel like that trip was gifted "oh, yeah...". bit awkward. joe seemed really snippy in that reunion vlog too,weird that he ignored them all in the car when they pulled up. I got the subtle sense dianne was less enthused with him during this one... not sure this is going to last strictly. awks if not (or more publicity??)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.