Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might be a completely manipulated view of things (so correct me if wrong!) but I get the sense Dianne buys/arranges a lot of stuff for joe and not necessarily vice versa. Like Paris, spain, scooter, gifts etc and the way she referred to her pre bday present in a slightly derogatory way "what did you get me? make up brushes?!" and then he said "and finland" and her reaction to that made me feel like that trip was gifted "oh, yeah...". bit awkward. joe seemed really snippy in that reunion vlog too,weird that he ignored them all in the car when they pulled up. I got the subtle sense dianne was less enthused with him during this one... not sure this is going to last strictly. awks if not (or more publicity??)
Was very much. Dianne you stand there like a gooseberry and film me going up and down up and down like a child.

Also mentioned helmets then neither had one on when out. Stupidity when they’ve such a young fan base. Same as Chris Ingham saying he doesn’t wear one when skating as he doesn’t like how it looks. Your influencers. You call yourselves influencers. Set a good influence.

Especially when that other YouTube sadly passed away you’d think they’d be all about safety

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Fully agree with all the above ,
In light of Emily's death and just out of respect maybe he should of waited a week before posting any scooter related content or better still open up a chat about safety but no such sense shown, also I absolutely think either Joe isn't that keen on his new house guests or there's trouble in paradise but either way the vibe seems off lately.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In light of Emily's death and just out of respect maybe he should of waited a week before posting any scooter related content or better still open up a chat about safety but no such sense shown, also I absolutely think either Joe isn't that keen on his new house guests or there's trouble in paradise but either way the vibe seems off lately.
I think Joe and Zoe have actually no idea how the world works. I think they've both been pampered and spoilt. They've both got problems with eating and other social stuff. Do we blame the parents? I've no idea, but I think they're both mixed up people🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t keep up with them outside of their Instagrams, but I noticed a shift too. I felt it ever since the cruise ended. Not really on Dianne’s end, but Joe’s. His energy right now is...odd and you can feel it in stories and photos.

Reactions: 6
I don’t keep up with them outside of their Instagrams, but I noticed a shift too. I felt it ever since the cruise ended. Not really on Dianne’s end, but Joe’s. His energy right now is...odd and you can feel it in stories and photos.
Agree. Also agree that he has seemed quite cold towards diannes bro and sis in law. (?maybe because they've arrived as soon as dianne got back) know its just filtered through social media but I think its quite telling we can pick up on this despite them putting their 'best face forward'. Maybe hes getting jealous that Dianne's time / life is going to be monopolised by strictly soon and he can see her getting excited etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This might be a completely manipulated view of things (so correct me if wrong!) but I get the sense Dianne buys/arranges a lot of stuff for joe and not necessarily vice versa. Like Paris, spain, scooter, gifts etc and the way she referred to her pre bday present in a slightly derogatory way "what did you get me? make up brushes?!" and then he said "and finland" and her reaction to that made me feel like that trip was gifted "oh, yeah...". bit awkward. joe seemed really snippy in that reunion vlog too,weird that he ignored them all in the car when they pulled up. I got the subtle sense dianne
Agree. Also agree that he has seemed quite cold towards diannes bro and sis in law. (?maybe because they've arrived as soon as dianne got back) know its just filtered through social media but I think its quite telling we can pick up on this despite them putting their 'best face forward'. Maybe hes getting jealous that Dianne's time / life is going to be monopolised by strictly soon and he can see her getting excited etc.
He could be off with Dianne brother, cause he is at least 5-6 years older than Dianne, which he's far older than Joe so they may not have much in common. But he also seems to be far more aware in regards to social media, than Diane's parents, so maybe he notices the same vibe Joe gives off or how he treats Dianne and he has said something to Joe.

Or it could be Joe doesn't like it that he isn't getting Dianne's full attention cause she wants to spend time with her brother and he's jealous cause he's not the centre of attention.

As for Strictly Joe is going to be fuming when it starts, not just cause another man is all over Dianne, but that she will be busy and won't be around for most of the day. Joe seems pretty needy in a relationship and would expect a girl to be at his beck and call, but with Diannes work schedule that ain't happening. Let's just hope he stays away from training and the live shows cause that is just too cringe even for that pair.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know what it is, but I wouldn’t be shocked if he isn’t a big fan of Dianne’s bro and his girl. Dianne’s bro has always given me attention seeking vibes.

Reactions: 6
He could be off with Dianne brother, cause he is at least 5-6 years older than Dianne, which he's far older than Joe so they may not have much in common. But he also seems to be far more aware in regards to social media, than Diane's parents, so maybe he notices the same vibe Joe gives off or how he treats Dianne and he has said something to Joe.

Or it could be Joe doesn't like it that he isn't getting Dianne's full attention cause she wants to spend time with her brother and he's jealous cause he's not the centre of attention.

As for Strictly Joe is going to be fuming when it starts, not just cause another man is all over Dianne, but that she will be busy and won't be around for most of the day. Joe seems pretty needy in a relationship and would expect a girl to be at his beck and call, but with Diannes work schedule that ain't happening. Let's just hope he stays away from training and the live shows cause that is just too cringe even for that pair.
Which is why I think he'll start hanging about the training room vlogging. That could really annoy Dianne.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's time for a new thread, create the one with the most votes that meets the guidelines. Please someone create the new thread, if you're not sure how to do it please read this thread on creating a new thread.
Help! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

suggestions:

Joe Sugg: Control Freak

EDIT

Joe Sugg: All mouth and no dancer?

Joe Sugg: Jack of all trades, master of none?

Joe Sugg: is he really the successor to Bruce Forsythe?

I also wonder if joe will tag along to all the live shows this year, I don’t think any of the other pros have their boyfriend/girlfriend come to every single show but I’m sure joe will worm his way in somehow
Not strictly correct (sic).;) Fasye Tozer's husband came down each weekend, apparently.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

suggestions:

EDIT

Not strictly correct (sic).;) Fasye Tozer's husband came down each weekend, apparently.
Yeah but she was a contestant not a pro, I can completely understand the celebrities family etc coming every week but not the family of the pro dancers

suggestions:

EDIT

suggestions:

EDIT

Most of the contestants other halves come every week.
Joe would need his camera confiscated before the live shows. How would he cope 😂 The studio camera would pan to him close up when Dianne & partner were dancing a rumba 😈

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Most of the contestants other halves come every week.
Joe would need his camera confiscated before the live shows. How would he cope 😂 The studio camera would pan to him close up when Dianne & partner were dancing a rumba 😈
Contestants do but not the pro’s, that’s why it’s going to be embarassing if joe tries to turn up every week 😂

I would pay to see that...

• Haha
I think Di may be on something she looks off her head on those stories in chippy today wouldn't be the first time I've noticed it if I'm honest 😨

• Wow
So true! Saw this earlier, genuinely feel for the guy.
And if this is what they're like with her friend, her celeb will get an awful time off these fans. I know we laugh about it all but these silly girls could ruin her career on Strictly if things get nasty.

I think Di may be on something she looks off her head on those stories in chippy today wouldn't be the first time I've noticed it if I'm honest 😨
Let's hope she was just exhausted or something, I'm not liking the minions having this witch hunt on pasquale i hope she speaks up for him soon i agree it's quite a worry that bulling behaviour is going unchecked in her comments.

suggestions:

EDIT

Faye wasn’t a pro she was a contestant

The pros partners going every week would be like going and sitting in your boyfriends office on a Tuesday 😂

Saw on her brothers Instagram that they are or were at Chewton Glen again. Will have been free. Joe took her parents there too. It’s their go to place atm it seems

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Decided to watch yesterday's vlog, to see about Joe and Dianne brother, cause follow the brother on social media.

It was quite odd cause it seemed like the brother didn't particularly want to be in the vlogs, he waved when on camera, but just seemed to want to do his own thing with his own girlfriend. Or maybe Joe just edited out a lot of the footage with the brother and girlfriend. There was an odd vibe from the vlog that's for sure.

Also Dianne seemed to be pretty over the relationship in general, she perked up when Joe called her to perform on camera, but when caught unaware she looked so uninterested and bored. She may just be tired, but it seems like the relationship is starting to show signs of strain, which can't be hidden with clever editing anymore.

Also why was Joe so proud of himself for buying Dianne a pair of cheap earrings. The reason she didn't buy them is she has enough sense to know she doesn't need them so doesn't waste her money on cheap tat, she gets enough of that from the minions. But Joe just seemed far too proud of himself over it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.