Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the minions on twitter going crazy because of the tour pictures saying “find me a better looking couple” fair enough Dianne is beautiful but joe honestly looks like a a 13 year old girl and a 50 year old woman at the same time 😂 if that even makes sense.. makes sense in my head 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I personally don’t see the tour doing well. They are struggling to keep people’s interest on a free platform like YouTube atm so I can’t imagine a tour will be any easier. If the tour was this year then maybe I could see it doing decent, but all the way in March next year when surely most of these tweens will find a new young fresh couple to stan? Not too sure. We will see.

Reactions: 9
I personally don’t see the tour doing well. They are struggling to keep people’s interest on a free platform like YouTube atm so I can’t imagine a tour will be any easier. If the tour was this year then maybe I could see it doing decent, but all the way in March next year when surely most of these tweens will find a new young fresh couple to stan? Not too sure. We will see.
Yes - plus there will have been another Strictly by then so even people interested in going just because of Strictly (ie older people - hardcore SCD fans) will probably have forgotten about them as a couple.

Reactions: 4
Agreed. Its become a bit weird how much/how quickly they're churning out random money spinning ideas. Its all over the place. Whoever is advising them has got it really wrong (imo). Surely mainstream tele/media wont touch him with a bargepole after how hes presented himself recently..

Reactions: 3
He honestly thinks he's Hugh Jackman in the greatest showman 😂
Can imagine him doing fake American voice "ladies and gentlemen welcome to the biggest freak show in town its the Joe and Dianne show
Remember folks you can pick up your over priced merch on the way in or out"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
All the minions on twitter going crazy because of the tour pictures saying “find me a better looking couple” fair enough Dianne is beautiful but joe honestly looks like a a 13 year old girl and a 50 year old woman at the same time 😂 if that even makes sense.. makes sense in my head 😂😭
He looks more like her GBF or little brother in the shots... The piggyback pose, the obvious make up and exgararated facial expressions. It's just so overly camp. Kids tv presenters on coke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
He reminds me of cross between Jason Donovan and Phil Schofield in the poster it's so dated and Dianne and her overly Botox forehead ....don't get me started on that subject again 😂
Also notice hows she's hidden behind like a prop, shame on you Joe Sugg 🙁

• Haha
Also they must of coming up with the idea/starting planning it not long after they became public, as it's not something you just plan over night. So that just proves they've been in the relationship for the money/exposure since day one.

Also with the relationship being so new how do they know they'll even be together in 7months time.
I can either see Dianne finding someone on this years strictly and dumping Joe or Joe getting a mainstream media gig and dumping Dianne, as if it wasn't for strictly there's no way Joe would have dated someone like Dianne.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not only that, it seems she may be ditching HCTG tour as well, which is more her metier.

Sheer hubris on his part, I agree. And probably desperation. As others have written previously, his TV career currently seems to be stalling.

if the tour fails, so will they, I think. DB has prodded him often enough to keep in shape, but he has only been paying lip service. I would imagine she will become progressively more cross, if she sees her own career suffer because of his lack of application.

I agree. Where he may get punished is if the minions keep voting to keep him in :ROFLMAO: Also, watching him skydive should be interesting. :p

But his yt views are declining? I mean, after another season of Strictly, can he really keep up the numbers until next March? And fill large stadiums? It's one hell of an ask, I think And in seriousness, who is going to back the pair of them up? Most Pro dancers may resile from being secondary support and could well be touring themselves. I guess they may entice Patrick in as a choreographer and to do the serious dances with DB, but even so....
Not just him though now, it’s Dianne and she will have a fan base from strictly. Her hctg tour did well. I’d never even heard of the other girls in it?

Not only that, it seems she may be ditching HCTG tour as well, which is more her metier.

Sheer hubris on his part, I agree. And probably desperation. As others have written previously, his TV career currently seems to be stalling.

if the tour fails, so will they, I think. DB has prodded him often enough to keep in shape, but he has only been paying lip service. I would imagine she will become progressively more cross, if she sees her own career suffer because of his lack of application.

I agree. Where he may get punished is if the minions keep voting to keep him in :ROFLMAO: Also, watching him skydive should be interesting. :p

But his yt views are declining? I mean, after another season of Strictly, can he really keep up the numbers until next March? And fill large stadiums? It's one hell of an ask, I think And in seriousness, who is going to back the pair of them up? Most Pro dancers may resile from being secondary support and could well be touring themselves. I guess they may entice Patrick in as a choreographer and to do the serious dances with DB, but even so....
I think AJ ( as he’s trying to get into the YouTube scene/ money) , perhaps his oddball brother who’s on love island and desperate for some fame and the other bloke Neil... seem to be all besties with them atm.

It’ll probably be tit like the buttercreams, or dr ranj or the Spanish guy that did in the pan.

I don’t think they’ll be much dancing tbh, surely strictly must insure Dianne for injury they aren’t going to risk joe flinging her around for fun are they ( was different on THEIR OWN tour as they were monitoring it and they were the ones making money from it)

Who knows, it’s very very odd.

He reminds me of cross between Jason Donovan and Phil Schofield in the poster it's so dated and Dianne and her overly Botox forehead ....don't get me started on that subject again 😂
Also notice hows she's hidden behind like a prop, shame on you Joe Sugg 🙁
Yeah looks like an advert for some corny 80s game show where Dianne is his assistant

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve seen the minions on twitter saying that they are going to vote for Dianne on strictly this year even if she has a rubbish partner..
This is so bleeping annoying and she will probably get far no matter who she’s parntered with 🙄 they all think Dianne is the best thing since sliced bread, when in reality out of all the pro girls on the show she is probably one of the weakest.

I’ve seen it mentioned on here a few times but I find it so strange that joes friends never hang out with him and Dianne, like all the other couples in his group hang out.. I have a feeling that they liked Dianne at the start but they are probably realising what a nightmare she is 😂

Not just him though now, it’s Dianne and she will have a fan base from strictly. Her hctg tour did well. I’d never even heard of the other girls in it?

I think AJ ( as he’s trying to get into the YouTube scene/ money) , perhaps his oddball brother who’s on love island and desperate for some fame and the other bloke Neil... seem to be all besties with them atm.

It’ll probably be tit like the buttercreams, or dr ranj or the Spanish guy that did in the pan.

I don’t think they’ll be much dancing tbh, surely strictly must insure Dianne for injury they aren’t going to risk joe flinging her around for fun are they ( was different on THEIR OWN tour as they were monitoring it and they were the ones making money from it)

Who knows, it’s very very odd.

Yeah looks like an advert for some corny 80s game show where Dianne is his assistant
It’s truly awful, worse than anything I could have imagined 😂 they are 27 and 30 not 15...

He looks more like her GBF or little brother in the shots... The piggyback pose, the obvious make up and exgararated facial expressions. It's just so overly camp. Kids tv presenters on coke.
It’s actually embarrassing, like I feel embarrassed for them when I see the pictures 😂 hilarious the things you see on twitter, all the little fan girls treating joe and Dianne like they are a teenage couple saying tit like “omg I bet they miss each other so much” after they spend more than 12 hours apart... that’s how much relationships work 😂

• Haha
This tour is ridiculous, it is literally a way for Joe to make sure his pet doesn't stray during Strictly, cause Dianne actually does take her work seriously and will know that the tour is based on their relationship brand.

They are definetley exploiting there relationship for all its worth, but I don't think it's a total showmance, as judging by the huge bite marks on Diane's breasts in one of the treehouse vlogs, they definetley have a physical relationship unlike Zalfie. The sex is definetley one of the reasons Joe keeps his pet on a short lease.

From the professionalism of that photoshoot and the fact, there was a number of people who work on Strictly there,my guess is Jason Gilkinson, has a hand in this. Its why Patrick Helm choreographed HCTGs. Jason has always looked out for Dianne since she was 20 and she is under his management company.

Even with Jason's help, this show is just going to be the cringest thing. And the minions are only going to get more and more obsessed, I don't know how they will do stage door cause half the time at HCTGs Dianne is mobbed by kids.

• Haha
The promoter already looks after Strictly Live and Strictly Professionals, it look as though there may be a link back to Strictly...none of the other professionals have been looked after by this company.

The comment upthread suggesting they should be donating the ticket sales to charity - why on earth should they??? What an odd assertion.

Reactions: 2
Also they must of coming up with the idea/starting planning it not long after they became public, as it's not something you just plan over night. So that just proves they've been in the relationship for the money/exposure since day one.
It certainly seems to have become a symbiotic commercial relationship, but I suspect the primum mobile for this is JS, as the parasite who feeds off the host. JS won over DB as they survived each week on SCD, and he taught her the advantages of a social media presence, not only through the TV votes, but also the ad influencer income etc After they won the glitterball for every performance bar one on the Strictly Live tour,, I think that is when JS would have suggested DB might benefit more from touring with him, not only because they would be together, but presumably also with lures of increased income Since DB seems to be smitten with JS, it is not difficult to see she may have allowed her professional judgement to be clouded. I think DB has more to lose as an established mainstream entertainer. but JS has inveigled her. You may disagree. ;)

Also with the relationship being so new how do they know they'll even be together in 7months time.
In her shoes, I would doubt JS's commitment. But i doubt if she sees it. Love is blind.

I can either see Dianne finding someone on this years strictly and dumping Joe or Joe getting a mainstream media gig and dumping Dianne, as if it wasn't for strictly there's no way Joe would have dated someone like Dianne.
JS is more at risk of being dumped, I think, but that may well be another reason why he has devised this
I’ve seen the minions on twitter saying that they are going to vote for Dianne on strictly this year even if she has a rubbish partner..
This is so bleeping annoying and she will probably get far no matter who she’s parntered with 🙄 they all think Dianne is the best thing since sliced bread, when in reality out of all the pro girls on the show she is probably one of the weakest.
It certainly explains why many Strictly Pros have been working hard at Social Media since the last series. :D I blame the Producers TBH. The voting system was shown to be useless by JS,, not only on the TV series, but also on the Live Tour. When the Producers palpably interfered in the Semis, it made a terrible situation even worse. But to be frank, it is an entertainment show as much as it is a dance show., If it really was all about dancing, then the voting system would be much better, and Celebs with a dance background would have a much better chance of winning. It was nothing short of scandalous in dance terms, that Stomping Sracey Dooley won that last series against Ashley Roberts and Faye Tozer.

I’ve seen it mentioned on here a few times but I find it so strange that joes friends never hang out with him and Dianne, like all the other couples in his group hang out.. I have a feeling that they liked Dianne at the start but they are probably realising what a nightmare she is 😂
You may be right, but I would say it is the other way around. Either way, we both agree there does seem to be a certain distance.

It’s truly awful, worse than anything I could have imagined 😂 they are 27 and 30 not 15...
it's worse than that: many are middle aged Stans. Just look at the dedicated, treacly thread on Digital Spy. :confused::confused:

Last edited:
The promoter already looks after Strictly Live and Strictly Professionals, it look as though there may be a link back to Strictly...none of the other professionals have been looked after by this company.

The comment upthread suggesting they should be donating the ticket sales to charity - why on earth should they??? What an odd assertion.
If it’s tied to strictly in ANY WAY. Then strictly lose all the credibility of a top end dance show, surely?

• Haha
I am useless at quoting previous comments (I am one of the aforementioned middle aged fans) but I think the reason there are so many of us is that as jaded as we are, this relationship does look like it happened organically and without any thought of pound signs or ripping off young girls as so many here suggest.

Reactions: 1
It certainly seems to have become a symbiotic commercial relationship, but I suspect the primum mobile for this is JS, as the parasite who feeds off the host. JS won over DB as they survived each week on SCD, and he taught her the advantages of a social media presence, not only through the TV votes, but also the ad influencer income etc After they won the glitterball for every performance bar one on the Strictly Live tour,, I think that is when JS would have suggested DB might benefit more from touring with him, not only because they would be together, but presumably also with lures of increased income Since DB seems to be smitten with JS, it is not difficult to see she may have allowed her professional judgement to be clouded. I think DB has more to lose as an established mainstream entertainer. but JS has inveigled her. You may disagree. ;)

In her shoes, I would doubt JS's commitment. But i doubt if she sees it. Love is blind.

JS is more at risk of being dumped, I think, but that may well be another reason why he has devised this

It certainly explains why many Strictly Pros have been working hard at Social Media since the last series. :D I blame the Producers TBH. The voting system was shown to be useless by JS,, not only on the TV series, but also on the Live Tour. When the Producers palpably interfered in the Semis, it made a terrible situation even worse. But to be frank, it is an entertainment show as much as it is a dance show., If it really was all about dancing, then the voting system would be much better, and Celebs with a dance background would have a much better chance of winning. It was nothing short of scandalous in dance terms, that Stomping Sracey Dooley won that last series against Ashley Roberts and Faye Tozer.

You may be right, but I would say it is the other way around. Either way, we both agree there does seem to be a certain distance.

Yeah I can’t really work out the reason they don’t all hang out together, it’s alwags the same people from his group that go to her shows etc like Mikey, Archie and Caspar but the others don’t seem to care 😂 I’ve never seen her hang out with jack...

it's worse than that: many are middle aged Stans. Just look at the dedicated, treacly thread on Digital Spy. :confused::confused:
Just learned from the minions that one of joes best friends Conor Maynard is releasing his first single in 4 years today, and yet joe and Dianne chose today to make their announcement... what a way to support your friend eh 😂

• Haha
I am useless at quoting previous comments (I am one of the aforementioned middle aged fans) but I think the reason there are so many of us is that as jaded as we are, this relationship does look like it happened organically and without any thought of pound signs or ripping off young girls as so many here suggest.
The real Stans, apart from those on Digital Spy, are like the middle aged lady with a dog, who apparently hung around a street outside their hotel in the Midlands {?}. with a carrier bag full of chocolates, flowers and a card. I find such fan idolatry odd.

I am useless at quoting previous comments....
https://tattle.life/help/bb-codes/

Whilst she had a boyfriend or after she dumped him??

I think it started organically but oh boy are they cashing it in.

What was wrong with Dianne continuing to be a dancer and joe continuing to be a youtuber and trying to get into presenting? Not like he was skint is it.

I don’t go into my boyfriends workplace or pretend I can do what he does. It’s so weird. It’s like posh spice deciding she’s a footballer suddenly

• Heart
  • Haha
Strictly has always been about the pro's fan base keeping them in. I think it will be good if the kids keep Dianne in as long as they can as it's always the male pro's (look at Giovanni his buttons are missing, Gorka's got his pec's out, look at his tight bum). Not to mention Anton usually getting to Blackpool with a duffer because the grannies love him and don't tell me Stacy won last year, it was all about Kevin.

The tour is by the same company that puts on Strictly live tour and Strictly the pro tour as well as many other successful shows, which apart from paying to use the name has nothing to do with the BBC, the Strictly brand is owned by BBC Worldwide a totally different company ( my sister works for them in the US). There is a massive amount of money going into this tour.

As for them not hanging out with the boys, maybe Dianne doesn't want to spend her days off with toddlers, I know both Joe and Dianne are immature but not so much as Jack, Josh, Mikey (although she seems to like him). Caspar is always away and she spends time with Oli and Evie, I don't think she has much in common with Ambar as she is smart but also seems to have gone down the Insta model, housewife route, so is not career driven like Dianne.

She seems to be friends with Ellenextdoor and they are planning to get together when she has time, she's working on something with Talia Mar and often has KSI and Miniminter liking posts.

I don't know where it will go but they are obviously planning long term, wouldn't surprise me if they come back from Aus engaged.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.