Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Didn’t like that joe filmed her crying after she said good bye to her folks at the airport. Anything for the content. Comfort her and put your camera away ffs. Your a millionaire, the extra ten seconds footage isn’t going to affect you.
7:07 "Get off that bloody thing" :D

Reactions: 2
I think the only time Joe has actually known what hard work was like, was his stint on Strictly. He was always stating how exhausted he was. Now it's all over and done with he's lounging about in bed, going out for long lunches with the boys, and in general just lazing. I do feel Dianne burns the candle at both ends, and will regret it eventually. Back to Zoe arsing about on their way to and from Wiltshire, she wouldn't know what hard work was if it jumped up and bit her on the arse.
Joe should respect her hard work and needing down time even more since he has basically experienced for a few months what she does year round. Just seems inconsiderate to me.

Yes a lot of the time it’s hokidays, but they are still long drives, or flights, when she probably just wants a day to sit in the bath and chill. Like Zoe’s every day basically ha

Reactions: 7
I think the only time Joe has actually known what hard work was like, was his stint on Strictly. He was always stating how exhausted he was. Now it's all over and done with he's lounging about in bed, going out for long lunches with the boys, and in general just lazing. I do feel Dianne burns the candle at both ends, and will regret it eventually. Back to Zoe arsing about on their way to and from Wiltshire, she wouldn't know what hard work was if it jumped up and bit her on the arse.
Joe will have known hard work from his thatching days, to give him credit for being a youtuber who once had a proper job. But I do think he has lost that touch of knowing a days graft in recent years. Dianne never stops. She does need a break.

Reactions: 11
Didn’t like that joe filmed her crying after she said good bye to her folks at the airport. Anything for the content. Comfort her and put your camera away ffs. Your a millionaire, the extra ten seconds footage isn’t going to affect you.

totally agree thought that was really low of him. let her have an honest moment to herself for chrissakes. and dianes parents looking back to wave goodbye and seeing that pillock standing there pointing a camera at them. the buswell family seemed too nice and accomodating for their own good!

Reactions: 8
Joe will have known hard work from his thatching days, to give him credit for being a youtuber who once had a proper job. But I do think he has lost that touch of knowing a days graft in recent years. Dianne never stops. She does need a break.
Realistically how long was he a full time thatcher for though as he’s been on YouTube for years now. Couldn’t have been more than a couple of years. Although I agree he’s obviously done more than the likes of Alfred

Reactions: 4
Realistically how long was he a full time thatcher for though as he’s been on YouTube for years now. Couldn’t have been more than a couple of years. Although I agree he’s obviously done more than the likes of Alfred
No, that’s why I say he has lost that touch about doing hard graft. Also, doing one day of hard work is about a day more work than Alfie Deyes has ever done, let’s be honest here.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I will give Joe credit for having a trade to fall back on, I've seen him show genuine skill in doing the thatching when you look back at very old vlogs he knew what he was doing and put the hours in while Zoe just titted about decorating her bedroom and dreaming of owning guinea pigs .

Reactions: 5
Jumping off the Joanne bandwagon that #AD to promote his new TV/sound bar/outdoor speakers was the end of line for me,
Pretending it was a room makeover vlog when it was nothing more than product placement and showing how to install it correctly, so disappointed gone right off him, total sell out very false guy totally changed since he got with her IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jumping off the Joanne bandwagon that #AD to promote his new TV/sound bar/outdoor speakers was the end of line for me,
Pretending it was a room makeover vlog when it was nothing more that product placement and showing how to install it correctly, so disappointed gone right off him, total sell out very false guy totally changed since he got with her IMO
I agree 👏👏👏👏👏

I'm sadly losing interest in the whole Joanne thing😴😴😴😴

• Heart
The Joanne thing was shady af from day one. She had a bloke when joe started strictly!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Pretending it was a room makeover vlog when it was nothing more than product placement and showing how to install it correctly, so disappointed gone right off him, total sell out very false guy totally changed since he got with her IMO
Taking tips from Alfie and putting #AD hidden in the corner in white!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The YouTube thumbnail killed it for me spare room makeover and he trailed it weeks ago saying something very very exciting is going to be happening in the spare room all will be revealed in due course then the reveal oh I'm just going to promo my freebie , his whole way doing things now is like fake news I'm done.

yeah with all these big surprises and reveals I really want to just yell at him that there's a difference between something being exciting for your viewers, and something being exciting for you personally. like why the duck was chippy built up so much? i'm sure it's great for him but it doesn't affect his viewers lives or viewing experience AT ALL

Did he even declare it as an ad because I was wondering the whole video if it was an ad, because Tom syndicate got a free tv and sound bar from them and made a huge deal about it being a Father’s Day gift. Imagine these millionaires just bought their own Father’s Day gift haha

Yeah the room make over was basically a load of new blankets from the white company ( did he pay for them)?! And some plants in the corner. Hardly a makeover

At this point I literally question everything they mention brand wise as being an ad.

Ie. Caspar is now an ambassador for Audi apparently. So anytime he’s in his Audi or mentions them that’s technically an ad isn’t it. Same with Anastasia she said in her video she’s got year long contracts with companies, probably will turn out McDonald’s is one of them.

• Sad
So over his fake air laugh that Zoe and Mark do. Its in almost every video
I'm so over everything he's churning out at the moment to be honest. His vlogs are getting really boring, it's a yawnfest just watching them. I used to look forward to his vlogs, now most of the time I don't even bother to watch them. I'm sure other's are feeling the same way as his viewing figures are steadily dropping. I think the Joanne thing has got people tuning out because it's cringey to watch now😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 8
I'm so over everything he's churning out at the moment to be honest. His vlogs are getting really boring, it's a yawnfest just watching them. I used to look forward to his vlogs, now most of the time I don't even bother to watch them. I'm sure other's are feeling the same way as his viewing figures are steadily dropping. I think the Joanne thing has got people tuning out because it's cringey to watch now😴😴😴😴
Yeah I never thought I’d see the day where I’d think ffs put Mikey Pearce back in your videos 😂😂

• Haha
Although he flagged it as an ad on twitter and IG,, these will disappear with time. That only leaves the dubious thumbnail sketch for the vid itself, which is not even hashtagged. No attempt in the vid to explain the gifting. In my ignorance, I thought the soundbar and speakers came with the TV, but it seems not so. This kit must be some price for a Stan to fork out. I don't want to watch 15 minute adverts and i doubt if many others do, if they know the intent,.

Then the follow up: Dianne's Buswell's diary aged 10, which was as you might imagine (I am being polite here). It got more uncomfortable, as Joe Sugg inserted the edits with correct spellings. And she has promised more if she gets enough views.

No thanks..

Reactions: 6
I find the way he laughs at her horrible and when he corrects her quite patronising. Joe should go back to vlogging less.

Same.

He was my one old school BritCrew vlogger i still enjoyed watching the vlogs of, his main channel not so much. But I am so sick of Joanne content, its all so boring, she is acting stupid and they are playing up for camera and honestly its such a drag. I can't wait to be disappointed by whatever Project Joanne is. Won't be at all surprised if its merch. But it will make me certain the whole relationship is a money motivated business deal they are both in on. Dianne isn't daft, I think she can be shrewd money wise like Joe. They both saw ££££ from a relationship for a year and have taken everything they can.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.