Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although he flagged it as an ad on twitter and IG,, these will disappear with time. That only leaves the dubious thumbnail sketch for the vid itself, which is not even hashtagged. No attempt in the vid to explain the gifting. In my ignorance, I thought the soundbar and speakers came with the TV, but it seems not so. This kit must be some price for a Stan to fork out. I don't want to watch 15 minute adverts and i doubt if many others do, if they know the intent,.

Then the follow up: Dianne's Buswell's diary aged 10, which was as you might imagine (I am being polite here). It got more uncomfortable, as Joe Sugg inserted the edits with correct spellings. And she has promised more if she gets enough views.

No thanks..
Feel like he thinks he’s some big time celeb now. Waiting for him to go on I’m a celeb this year tbh. Would not suprise me at all.

Same.

He was my one old school BritCrew vlogger i still enjoyed watching the vlogs of, his main channel not so much. But I am so sick of Joanne content, its all so boring, she is acting stupid and they are playing up for camera and honestly its such a drag. I can't wait to be disappointed by whatever Project Joanne is. Won't be at all surprised if its merch. But it will make me certain the whole relationship is a money motivated business deal they are both in on. Dianne isn't daft, I think she can be shrewd money wise like Joe. They both saw ££££ from a relationship for a year and have taken everything they can.
Some sort of dating app?

Reactions: 3
Remember I'm not a daily vlogger🤔🤔🤔🙄.

He's chucking vlogs out daily now and they're crap. He needs to go back to not being a daily vlogger😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wondering if strictly have partnered her with some hunk as it's make for good media and a chance for the strictly curse.
Also If their whole relationship is based on a business based money making scheme, do you think he'd really go that far and marry her and have kids?
As in a few years time he'll realise how stupid he was.

Reactions: 2
I wondering if strictly have partnered her with some hunk as it's make for good media and a chance for the strictly curse.
Also If their whole relationship is based on a business based money making scheme, do you think he'd really go that far and marry her and have kids?
As in a few years time he'll realise how stupid he was.
Surely the strictly curse isn’t good for SCD and the BBC ... id imagine a lot of people wouldn’t want their partners on it if it was a ‘normal’ thing that just happens every single season.

I’m sure I’ve heard they basically have a mixer session and the partners are decided from there by who gets on/ has chemistry etc so it’s hardly surprising there’s usually people coupling it from it.

I personally think this relationship started way before they let on.

Reactions: 4
Surely the strictly curse isn’t good for SCD and the BBC ... id imagine a lot of people wouldn’t want their partners on it if it was a ‘normal’ thing that just happens every single season.

I’m sure I’ve heard they basically have a mixer session and the partners are decided from there by who gets on/ has chemistry etc so it’s hardly surprising there’s usually people coupling it from it.

Yeah, they have mixer sessions before they are officially paired up. I also imagine that taster sessions may by happening by now for prospective celebrities for this year, it’s June (already, can’t believe it) so the BBC will likely be well on with finding and finalising the list of celebrities for this year.

I’m honestly really quite excited to see who Dianne is paired with, Will she get a duffer like Rev. Richard Coles or a young attractive guy. If so, how will joe deal with it, will they last. I can wait to find out. I think I will be really disappointed if she does get a duffer/gay guy.

• Haha
It will be interesting to see with whom they pair Kevin Clifton.,,,,

Late September latest. JS was pretty friendly at the time of the Tens vid.

I’m honestly really quite excited to see who Dianne is paired with, Will she get a duffer like Rev. Richard Coles or a young attractive guy. If so, how will joe deal with it, will they last. I can wait to find out. I think I will be really disappointed if she does get a duffer/gay guy.
DB seems pretty competitive,, so I think she will want to win. If she gets the chance to pair with James Cracknell (in a non-Biblical sense) it would not surprise me, Cue JS's reaction.. :p

Feel like he thinks he’s some big time celeb now. Waiting for him to go on I’m a celeb this year tbh. Would not suprise me at all.

You nailed it! :) It saves him the cost of the flight, he exits early and then spends his time putting his feet up in a top grade hotel until he can fly off to Bunbury via Perth. And critically, it means JS does not have to watch the Strictly finals, if DB gets that far.

Last edited:
Also worth remembering they have to be paired based on height apparently it's one of the main criteria just from a dance perspective, whoever she gets Joe will be crawling all over the training room or if not allowed in jump scaring them on breaks and hanging around outside paying for lunches if the partner is London based probably the three of them doing weekly reaction vlogs at Joe's etc 😴

Also worth remembering they have to be paired based on height apparently it's one of the main criteria just from a dance perspective, whoever she gets Joe will be crawling all over the training room or if not allowed in jump scaring them on breaks and hanging around outside paying for lunches if the partner is London based probably the three of them doing weekly reaction vlogs at Joe's etc 😴
He better not be. That would be so tragic on his part, and so dull for us lot to watch. And presumably awkward for the celebrity.

To be honest it's the main reason I hope she gets paired with a Northern guy or anyone really based outside London otherwise Joe will be 100% third wheeling could honestly imagine him having the partner bloody stay at the flat if he's single guy basically he'll be all over the situation shoe horning himself in for content 🤦

• Haha
Dianne is never going to get James Cracknell he's way too tall. I think the Strictly curse suddenly kicks in if you relationship is pretty dodgy in the first place.

There are plenty of pro's out there better than the Strictly lot but don't have the teaching methods required. The pro's become your best friend, tell you you're wonderful and have every faith in you, see you and support you at your highest and lowest points. It's very easy to then see your boring/stale marriage/relationship as stifling and believe you can and do deserve better.

All Joe's vlogs seem to be when Dianne is around, what does he do when she's away? I'd be a bit miffed if I was her toiling away while he spends his time doing God knows what. I get the feeling In The Pan and this latest project are for Joe's benefit as Dianne really doesn't need anymore work, I think he wants to go main stream but it's not going to plan. YouTube still seems to be a hobby at the moment for Dianne. She must be knackered.

On another note Joe doesn't go clubbing anymore, my friend (mentioned in my other post) was out the other night, all the buttercreams were out, with girlfriends, Joe had gone for dinner but then went home.

She got chatting to a girl with them who said she lives with Byron and Emily, apparently they struggled to pay for their own place as Byron wanted to stay in the area and rents are high. According to this girl Joe never charged Byron rent the whole time they lived together, he'd saved plenty but is having to rent in South Africa which is very expensive. Maybe being in Joe's vlogs is the price you pay for a roof over your head.

• Wow
If Dianne does end up partnered with someone from up north, Joe will have her trekking up and down the country as often as possible.

The other night she was 2-3 hours away and travelled back to Joe's even though he was out at some concert. She was then up making him pancakes for breakfast, even though she had a show that day.

But yet Joe was moaning in one vlog that he would have to travel to Dianne cause she had a show to announce project Joanne, cause he would be at Glastonbury, bprobably why they pushed up to the 28th.

Joe treats Dianne like his pet, who he calls whenever he wants anything and she panders to him, completely, she dumbs herself down acts helpless and accepts him putting her down.

I couldn't watch Dianne most recent video all the way through, just seeing Joe make fun of her and her accepting it and laughing it off. Their videos together are just so forced now, I think Dianne has even lost her enthusiasm for doing videos cause they are just so constant.

It will be interesting to see with whom they pair Kevin Clifton.,,,,

Late September latest. JS was pretty friendly at the time of the Tens vid.

DB seems pretty competitive,, so I think she will want to win. If she gets the chance to pair with James Cracknell (in a non-Biblical sense) it would not surprise me, Cue JS's reaction.. :p

You nailed it! :) It saves him the cost of the flight, he exits early and then spends his time putting his feet up in a top grade hotel until he can fly off to Bunbury via Perth. And critically, it means JS does not have to watch the Strictly finals, if DB gets that far.
Oh yes I forgot it would tie in perfect with his Christmas holiday too! He’s deffo going to I’d say. Maybe with Dianne ?? When does strictly finish?

Dianne is never going to get James Cracknell he's way too tall. I think the Strictly curse suddenly kicks in if you relationship is pretty dodgy in the first place.

There are plenty of pro's out there better than the Strictly lot but don't have the teaching methods required. The pro's become your best friend, tell you you're wonderful and have every faith in you, see you and support you at your highest and lowest points. It's very easy to then see your boring/stale marriage/relationship as stifling and believe you can and do deserve better.

All Joe's vlogs seem to be when Dianne is around, what does he do when she's away? I'd be a bit miffed if I was her toiling away while he spends his time doing God knows what. I get the feeling In The Pan and this latest project are for Joe's benefit as Dianne really doesn't need anymore work, I think he wants to go main stream but it's not going to plan. YouTube still seems to be a hobby at the moment for Dianne. She must be knackered.

On another note Joe doesn't go clubbing anymore, my friend (mentioned in my other post) was out the other night, all the buttercreams were out, with girlfriends, Joe had gone for dinner but then went home.

She got chatting to a girl with them who said she lives with Byron and Emily, apparently they struggled to pay for their own place as Byron wanted to stay in the area and rents are high. According to this girl Joe never charged Byron rent the whole time they lived together, he'd saved plenty but is having to rent in South Africa which is very expensive. Maybe being in Joe's vlogs is the price you pay for a roof over your head.
I think Byron used to help Joe edit, so only fair he let him stay there if he wasn’t paying. And tbh I think joe liked the company. He doesn’t seem the sort to want to live alone, look how quickly he’s moved Dianne in

Yes, I saw her apologise for not doing stage door as she had to get back. At first I thought they were going to Dr Ranj's 40th but then saw Joe was out at a gig.

She was like that with Anthony though, much too nice.

Oh yes I forgot it would tie in perfect with his Christmas holiday too! He’s deffo going to I’d say. Maybe with Dianne ?? When does strictly finish?

I think Byron used to help Joe edit, so only fair he let him stay there if he wasn’t paying. And tbh I think joe liked the company. He doesn’t seem the sort to want to live alone, look how quickly he’s moved Dianne in
Yeah I know, it just made me wonder how some of the others (mainly Jack) afford to live in the area. Maybe that's what he has against Dianne as Byron's room would be going free if not for her, with Joe hating living alone. Do you think Connor helps him out as he stays there when in the country, I don't know how Jack makes money as he rarely posts on YouTube and doesn't seem to have another job, apart from ad's.

Don't think Joe would do I'm a Celeb as he's a bit whimpy, Dianne did make me laugh in a recent vlog when she called him out for his whinging.

As my Nana always says 'a leopard never changes their spots'. Thought out strictly and the first few months of the year it seems like Joe had completely changed, but as the vlogs go on you can see the old Joe coming back.

Dianne is far more well known than this time last year and has a decent social media presents to go it alone. So why doesn't she put up with him and pander to his every want and need. Joe has nothing to do and all day to do it so why doesn't he make more of an effort. Also I know people keep saying he's only joking in videos, which I can understand the odd comment here and there, but when it's literary everything she says and dose it's more than a joke and although on camera/instagram her and Zalfie seem like besties, I bet if Dianne didn't see them for the next 6 months she wouldn't be fussed. I think she only makes the effort for Joe.

Yeah I know, it just made me wonder how some of the others (mainly Jack) afford to live in the area. Maybe that's what he has against Dianne as Byron's room would be going free if not for her, with Joe hating living alone. Do you think Connor helps him out as he stays there when in the country, I don't know how Jack makes money as he rarely posts on YouTube and doesn't seem to have another job, apart from ad's.

Don't think Joe would do I'm a Celeb as he's a bit whimpy, Dianne did make me laugh in a recent vlog when she called him out for his whinging.
I think a lot of them have allowances from the bank of mum and dad or bailing out if needed etc when they get together it's like watching the made in Chelsea lads back in the day lol.
I'm not sure if Joes spare room is in use anymore 😉 .

Connor stays with jack when he’s in London so maybe he helps him out? Mikey comes from a super rich family doesn’t he? Josh shares a flat with caspar and his girlfriend so caspar probably pays or charges josh minimal amount... I’m pretty sure they all live in the same complex

Jack dj’s and has done a couple of other songs with Connor I think. Wonder if he got to keep his I’m a celeb fee, although that would have only been about 20k it’s more about the publicity afterwards with that show.

Reactions: 1
Connor stays with jack when he’s in London so maybe he helps him out? Mikey comes from a super rich family doesn’t he? Josh shares a flat with caspar and his girlfriend so caspar probably pays or charges josh minimal amount... I’m pretty sure they all live in the same complex

Jack dj’s and has done a couple of other songs with Connor I think. Wonder if he got to keep his I’m a celeb fee, although that would have only been about 20k it’s more about the publicity afterwards with that show.
Jake may not post much on YouTube but he's still making like 3k a month from it, plus he get's like 3-5k from the od insta sponsor then whatever he makes from his Dj's and other projects we don't know about. So he can easily afford to live in London, party and travel etc.
Also with the amount of furniture and stuff he brought in an old vlog for his current flat I'd say he's brought it.

• Wow
Jake may not post much on YouTube but he's still making like 3k a month from it, plus he get's like 3-5k from the od insta sponsor then whatever he makes from his Dj's and other projects we don't know about. So he can easily afford to live in London, party and travel etc.
Also with the amount of furniture and stuff he brought in an old vlog for his current flat I'd say he's brought it.
I don’t think he owns the flat. He did a dart video with Anna and used a chair as the backing for it and made a comment above having to replace the chair or the landlord. However, one of those flats would easily be £3000 a month rent I’d say.

• Wow

It's just I follow Jack on Instagram and if he's not with one of the lads, he's taking selfies in the lift or moaning about being lonely late at night. He takes weeks to post on YouTube, asking do you want a vid and posting it weeks later, he seems incredibly lazy.

You can see where the others get their money, Byron does loads of ad's but if he finds getting the rent with his girlfriend tough it makes me wonder how Jack pays for his fancy apartment and flash holidays to South Africa, LA and the like.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.