Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so made this as I remember being super shocked at her old pics. Hopefully the minions drop by and see this because they always get very defensive and aggressive when someone suggests she hasn't had any work done. Nothing wrong with getting work done btw. If you want to feel better about yourself and can afford it - you do you! I think Dianne is pretty but there are a lot of unrealistic beauty standards in the media - especially with the overuse of filters, cosmetic procedures and airbrushing. This should probably offer reassurance to people who may not feel confident in their own skin. She is just a normal looking person pre enhancements. Like the rest of us. Money can make anyone look like a supermodel. If you still are defensive about her natural beauty then check into spec savers.

View attachment 19256
View attachment 19257View attachment 19258
You can’t say there’s nothing wrong with getting work done then say she’s giving her fans unrealistic beauty standards. Not once has she ever said she’s naturally beautiful and has openly posted about having work done on her instagram. As soon as it’s someone in the public eye getting all types of work done it becomes the ‘problem’ Give it a rest she’s just as human as the rest of us

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You can’t say there’s nothing wrong with getting work done then say she’s giving her fans unrealistic beauty standards. Not once has she ever said she’s naturally beautiful and has openly posted about having work done on her instagram. As soon as it’s someone in the public eye getting all types of work done it becomes the ‘problem’ Give it a rest she’s just as human as the rest of us
I'm talking about her fans saying she is naturally beautiful. Didn't say she said that. She is beautiful. Before and after- in different ways. There is nothing wrong with her true self. I feel sad that she has felt the need to change herself. As a lot of people give in to the pressures, when they get famous. If you google a lot of celeb before and afters you will see more dramatic differences.What work did she post about on Instagram? I must have missed that. I didn't say she was dishonest. I said her young fans seem to get angry when someone suggests that she has has cosmetic surgery - like its a bad thing. It's only a bad thing when it's drastic and unnessasary. I never said there was anything wrong with having work done. you are very defensive. And if you read my first post I litterally said that she's just a normal girl like the rest of us. You seem offended that I've posted pictures of how she used to look? Why? These are public pictures that Dianne has posted herself. I compared her photos to show the minions that yes she has had work done. Oh and you can't say there arent unrealistic beauty standards in the media. We all know there is. I didn't say Dianne's was necessarily creating an unrealistic beauty standard, more that she has been affected by this by being on tv and getting papped. Though now that I think of it, she is just another airbrushed celeb in magazines and picture perfect celeb so it's refreshing when she vlogs with messy hair and no make up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who thinks Dianne looks the same? It looks like better brows and makeup and a discovery of the Facetune blurring tool.

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one who thinks Dianne looks the same? It looks like better brows and makeup and a discovery of the Facetune blurring tool.
Botox and fillers are subtle enhancements. They will smooth out the skin so essentially giving that real life FaceTune look - blurring tool as you say. Botox will arch the eyebrows.. Nothing drastic. I think everyone's make up is better these days. We all made some shockers - blue mascara anyone?? 😅

Reactions: 5
The whole Joanne thing has become like a cult with everyone worshiping at the alter of Dianne, you go on her IG and the comments are bizarre bordering on mania from the teen fans maybe she feels a pressure to maintain her youthfull Disney Princess look that they all idolise or something 🤷

The whole Joanne thing has become like a cult with everyone worshiping at the alter of Dianne, you go on her IG and the comments are bizarre bordering on mania from the teen fans maybe she feels a pressure to maintain her youthfull Disney Princess look that they all idolise or something 🤷
The minions are terrifying 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Botox and fillers are subtle enhancements. They will smooth out the skin so essentially giving that real life FaceTune look - blurring tool as you say. Botox will arch the eyebrows.. Nothing drastic. I think everyone's make up is better these days. We all made some shockers - blue mascara anyone?? [emoji28]
No. I mean you can literally see the blurring on her photos. Her edits are terrible. To me her eyes, creasing and everything looks the same in videos and unedited photos.

Reactions: 2
I respect Dianne for being open about the work she has had done.
The minions are terrible. Commenting that they are couple goals, a real life fairy tale, Joe should use the spider prank box to propose to Dianne, etc. It's too much. They also praise Joe for normal boyfriend behaviour. It's probably just because they are young and inexperienced so they are projecting that onto Joe and Dianne. It's probably harmless but I can't help but feel annoyed.

Reactions: 6
No. I mean you can literally see the blurring on her photos. Her edits are terrible. To me her eyes, creasing and everything looks the same in videos and unedited photos.
Aaah I see! Tbh I didn't even think about the fact that she edited her pictures.

I respect Dianne for being open about the work she has had done.
The minions are terrible. Commenting that they are couple goals, a real life fairy tale, Joe should use the spider prank box to propose to Dianne, etc. It's too much. They also praise Joe for normal boyfriend behaviour. It's probably just because they are young and inexperienced so they are projecting that onto Joe and Dianne. It's probably harmless but I can't help but feel annoyed.
Again, I have asked before but where has she been open about her cosmetic work. I seem to have missed it. Yeah I agree, they are living vicariously through Joe and Dianne and are romanticising the most basic of normal human interaction between a boyfriend and girlfriend. They are also very demanding for "content" but I suppose Joe and Dianne do share a lot so it's probably easy for these stans to feel entitled. But I do find entertainment now in the tit the minions spout.. They are too ridiculous to take seriously.

I've been bedbound with illness today so have been a bit more active than usual. Apologies 😰

Aaah I see! Tbh I didn't even think about the fact that she edited her pictures.

Again, I have asked before but where has she been open about her cosmetic work. I seem to have missed it. Yeah I agree, they are living vicariously through Joe and Dianne and are romanticising the most basic of normal human interaction between a boyfriend and girlfriend. They are also very demanding for "content" but I suppose Joe and Dianne do share a lot so it's probably easy for these stans to feel entitled. But I do find entertainment now in the tit the minions spout.. They are too ridiculous to take seriously.

I've been bedbound with illness today so have been a bit more active than usual. Apologies 😰
I don’t she’s said anything openly about having cosmetic surgery people just assume/notice since it’s very visible in her face.
It could also be due to the fact she’s got such a young audience which are influenced by everything she does.
Get well soon @Coconutshy

Ok so made this as I remember being super shocked at her old pics. Hopefully the minions drop by and see this because they always get very defensive and aggressive when someone suggests she hasn't had any work done. Nothing wrong with getting work done btw. If you want to feel better about yourself and can afford it - you do you! I think Dianne is pretty but there are a lot of unrealistic beauty standards in the media - especially with the overuse of filters, cosmetic procedures and airbrushing. This should probably offer reassurance to people who may not feel confident in their own skin. She is just a normal looking person pre enhancements. Like the rest of us. Money can make anyone look like a supermodel. If you still are defensive about her natural beauty then check into spec savers.

View attachment 19256
View attachment 19257View attachment 19258
I am most grateful for your kindness in taking the time to explain this stuff to me. (y) I fear I would never have noticed these changes, without your highlighting them. Botox under the eyes and a little bit of lip filler, right? 😕

How can you NOT tell? 😂 Her forehead shines brighter than a Zoella christmas cookie cutter. When she's raising her eyebrows barely a single wrinkle appear on her forehead. That wouldn't be natural even for a teenager.
:D

"The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there. " :cry:

Reactions: 1
I'm talking about her fans saying she is naturally beautiful. Didn't say she said that. She is beautiful. Before and after- in different ways. There is nothing wrong with her true self. I feel sad that she has felt the need to change herself. As a lot of people give in to the pressures, when they get famous. If you google a lot of celeb before and afters you will see more dramatic differences.What work did she post about on Instagram? I must have missed that. I didn't say she was dishonest. I said her young fans seem to get angry when someone suggests that she has has cosmetic surgery - like its a bad thing. It's only a bad thing when it's drastic and unnessasary. I never said there was anything wrong with having work done. you are very defensive. And if you read my first post I litterally said that she's just a normal girl like the rest of us. You seem offended that I've posted pictures of how she used to look? Why? These are public pictures that Dianne has posted herself. I compared her photos to show the minions that yes she has had work done. Oh and you can't say there arent unrealistic beauty standards in the media. We all know there is. I didn't say Dianne's was necessarily creating an unrealistic beauty standard, more that she has been affected by this by being on tv and getting papped. Though now that I think of it, she is just another airbrushed celeb in magazines and picture perfect celeb so it's refreshing when she vlogs with messy hair and no make up.
Not offended by the pictures posted in the slightest. I’ve already seen them and didn’t feel the need to judge her. I just got the scent you were using the idea she has botox and lip fillers against her but sorry I got the wrong message. As long as we remember she’s normal, has insecurities like the rest of us and is free to do whatever she wants with her body perhaps the minions will accept the fact she actually has botox and fillers.

Just a little thought but I would honestly find her a bit more relatable if she did the occasional IG post saying look girls I'm not perfect, I won't always be able to maintain this Disney Ariel look forever as the dye is causing thinning of my hair as are the long heavy extensions I'm a 30yr old woman I'm having certain cosmetic procedures done and whilst I appreciate all the compliments it's good to remember the world of strictly is not real life I'm just a normal woman who grafts and has a lot of insecurities.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she needs to be “relatable”, she is a TV and dance star, working in a foreign country, performing in touring shows. How relatable does that sound? Not at all to me. But she is doing well as it is.

Reactions: 13
I think a huge amount of young girls feel they can relate to Dianne they absolutely say it to her all the time, it's just a small thought not a criticism .

Not offended by the pictures posted in the slightest. I’ve already seen them and didn’t feel the need to judge her. I just got the scent you were using the idea she has botox and lip fillers against her but sorry I got the wrong message. As long as we remember she’s normal, has insecurities like the rest of us and is free to do whatever she wants with her body perhaps the minions will accept the fact she actually has botox and fillers.
My intention wasn't to judge her for her choices. It was so the conversation would end and so we wouldn't be going back and forth duscussing if she has or hasnt had work done. Looking at the pictures and seeing the differences . Subtle tweaks are commonplace nowadays whether famous or not. But most certainly if you are on a glitzy telivionson show watched by millions. I'd want to look to best too.

@HowLongOhLord i don't think she has that much filler in her lips now if any and when she did it was very subtle - not Kylie Jenner. Botox in her forehead, temples, around the eyes. Filler in the tear troughs and cheekbones, possibly chin. Sounds a lot, but really isn't. Probably the bare minimum for a female celeb, in the industry...it's not like she's had a face lift 😂

My intention wasn't to judge her for her choices. It was so the conversation would end and so we wouldn't be going back and forth duscussing if she has or hasnt had work done. Looking at the pictures and seeing the differences . Subtle tweaks are commonplace nowadays whether famous or not. But most certainly if you are on a glitzy telivionson show watched by millions. I'd want to look to best too.

@HowLongOhLord i don't think she has that much filler in her lips now if any and when she did it was very subtle - not Kylie Jenner. Botox in her forehead, temples, around the eyes. Filler in the tear troughs and cheekbones, possibly chin. Sounds a lot, but really isn't. Probably the bare minimum for a female celeb, in the industry...it's not like she's had a face lift 😂
She honestly looks fine.If she’d just cut the botox that she clearly doesn’t need she’d look so much better.

She honestly looks fine.If she’d just cut the botox that she clearly doesn’t need she’d look so much better.
I think she looks fine, even with the Botox as long as it's not OTT. I literally have this poison all over my head and neck. 40 injections yikes 💉💉💉

I think a huge amount of young girls feel they can relate to Dianne they absolutely say it to her all the time, it's just a small thought not a criticism .
But she does say it on an insta live where she was doing her make up, she had a spot, she actually pointed it out and says no one is perfect and at the start of one of her tour vlogs she says something along those lines.

I don't mind about the cosmetic work, she is in a highly competitive industry we're sadly women aren't just looked at for their dance talents but for their hot bodies and pretty faces. She clearly feels the need to use botox etc. Cause she knows there are 100s of dancers who would kill for her spot on strictly.

What is sad, is how she lets Joe put her down and just tries to laugh it of as a joke. And before anyone comes back with Joe doesn't mean any harm, he does it to all his mates, dianne doesn't seem to mind, that's not my point. My point is Joe does this on insta, twitter and in vlogs, it's not just private its for the world to see. And I just feel it really shows a joe has a lack of respect for her in this regard.

The fact she makes jokes about it, is just a coping mechanism, so she doesn't have to feel hurt. Joe may not mean any harm and is just making jokes, but there is only so many jokes people can take before they start believing it and I think Dianne has already started to believe it as she does put herself down an awful lot in their vlogs recently.

As for the minions they treat Dianne like she is an incapable, innocent child because they see Joe doing it.

It's quite sad to see Dianne dumbing herself down, so Joe can feel smart and get an ego boost. She's worked hard, built her own career, travelled the world, she may not be book smart but she can clearly look after herself and is regarded highly by the other pro dancers, so to see Joe treating her like a child half the time and the other half looking like he wants to bed her there and then isn't good viewing. But it also shows that even though she is at the top of her career she still has a load of insecurities.

I personally think Dianne could do better than Joe, but they are both adults so the relationship will last as long as they want it to.

On Dianne's Youtube make up tutorial with MUA Liv if you watch to the end Di's got the the camera right up close to her face she's licking her lips, winking and pouting, I myself like lots of women have insecurities about my appearance and can't deal with close up selfies so when I look at her in that context I don't see an insecure girl, just an opinion don't shoot me ✌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.