Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly her forehead and hairline are looking shocking atm definitely a result of too much botox , she's definitely a good little actress all the cutesy voices for camera etc but then yes I have to agree at times she's very passive aggressive with Joe just because he more of a gentle soul 🙁
Joe can be just as passive aggressive too. Her hairline is probably traction alopecia from all the extensions pulling on the hair. I think she looked nicer with a longer side fringe and it would at least hide the jagged hairline on one side. Her skin looks textured from acne ( which she can't help) or over exposure from the sun. She would probably look even older if she didn't have the Botox and filler tbh. She seems to be sensitive about aging - as seen in her boyfriend does my make up video.

That episode of in the pan was an utter shambles. I would have been too embarrassed to present that slop as something I had made 😂. The dog wouldn't even want it:sick: I know it's about the entertainment value and not the cooking but they both seem to lack common sense in the kitchen. Joe last week had to be shown how to cut vegetables safely and most of the time they don't even have the proper ingredients or put at lot of research or preparation into their recipe ideas. It just comes across as half assed.

Reactions: 5
Just watched today’s in the pan. The vibe felt really weird to me I can’t put my finger on why though. Just felt different to usual

Reactions: 3
Absolutely no judgement regarding the texture/acne scarring from me I actually hadn't seen that, it's more the the over use of botox around the head causing a frozen look on an other wise pretty woman, In the pan is very random i totally agree the one with Dr Ranj should of put #AD because it was just him doing a book promo basically 🤔

SAME!! I WAS THE BIGGEST JOANNE FAN! I knew something was going on with them back in October, but that was taboo because his fans did NOT want to hear it! It was only a few of us "Joanne shippers" then because apparently we were "crazy" and "forcing" a relationship on them. So I secretly shipped for about two months until December [emoji41] and that's when more evidence came out about them being together. So I joined a private Twitter DM group to talk positive about this couple because at the time I was on GG. I was so happy for Joe because he finally had a girlfriend, and not some instamodel that he was hiding.

I should've been careful what I wished for [emoji1787] because the Joanne fans ruined them for me. This was right around the time Brit was staying with him and they filmed that dominos video. Joanne fans were actually pissed off that he was hanging with his longtime friend and not with Dianne. I had to take a step back from Twitter because the Joanne/strictly fans became annoying as hell. Her brother also turned me off from her smh & I can't put my finger on exactly what it is about him. Diannes moodiness and "it's my way or the highway" attitude is off-putting at times in videos.

I hate to say this because I should never put a woman down, but I dislike her fashion sense. I HATE IT! I can deal with her casual just hanging out clothes, but her "going out" clothing is always a miss to me. I'm so sorry to say this, but it looks tacky. That's why I was so shocked to see her giving out fashion inspo on IG. It reminds me of how I dressed in 2008/2009 tbh. I feel so conflicted because I LOVED her and Joe in the beginning, but I can't watch any of his videos if she's in them. So this makes me not watch him, and that sucks. I want to watch his videos, but I don't want to hear her talk about her red freaking hair... like we get it. You have red hair. I'm not going to make remarks about her skin because she can't change that. Now with that being said I can tolerate her when she's not around Joe.

Reactions: 4
SAME!! I WAS THE BIGGEST JOANNE FAN! I knew something was going on with them back in October, but that was taboo because his fans did NOT want to hear it! It was only a few of us "Joanne shippers" then because apparently we were "crazy" and "forcing" a relationship on them. So I secretly shipped for about two months until December [emoji41] and that's when more evidence came out about them being together. So I joined a private Twitter DM group to talk positive about this couple because at the time I was on GG. I was so happy for Joe because he finally had a girlfriend, and not some instamodel that he was hiding.

I should've been careful what I wished for [emoji1787] because the Joanne fans ruined them for me. This was right around the time Brit was staying with him and they filmed that dominos video. Joanne fans were actually pissed off that he was hanging with his longtime friend and not with Dianne. I had to take a step back from Twitter because the Joanne/strictly fans became annoying as hell. Her brother also turned me off from her smh & I can't put my finger on exactly what it is about him. Diannes moodiness and "it's my way or the highway" attitude is off-putting at times in videos.

I hate to say this because I should never put a woman down, but I dislike her fashion sense. I HATE IT! I can deal with her casual just hanging out clothes, but her "going out" clothing is always a miss to me. I'm so sorry to say this, but it looks tacky. That's why I was so shocked to see her giving out fashion inspo on IG. It reminds me of how I dressed in 2008/2009 tbh. I feel so conflicted because I LOVED her and Joe in the beginning, but I can't watch any of his videos if she's in them. So this makes me not watch him, and that sucks. I want to watch his videos, but I don't want to hear her talk about her red freaking hair... like we get it. You have red hair. I'm not going to make remarks about her skin because she can't change that. Now with that being said I can tolerate her when she's not around Joe.
haha i do still like them but this made me lol😂

I think it’s a rule across the board that fandoms ruin the actual person/thing they are a fan of,Ive seen it happen so many times before.And when a large part of it is girls under the age of 15 there lies the problem.

I totally agree about her eldest brother and his gf as well tbh there’s just something about him I don’t like but I can’t put my finger on what it is.Her other brother seems sound though and definitely more joes cup of tea and on the whole her family seem like a really close knit group and are very supportive.

Reactions: 6
@NellPell90 Same here ! she was my favourite strictly pro but when Thatcher Joe lost Byron and the whole bromance vibe for me it was a sad day 🙁 and I can honestly say I only mention the botox because so many young girls rate and look up to her perfect look on insta so a quick reality check never goes amiss

When did Thatcher Joe lose Byron? Oh, do you mean when Byron spent weeks after Christmas in Asia then moved in with his girlfriend Emily. The same Emily who moved into Joe's before Christmas and stayed until the new flat was ready even when Byron was away and Joe was on the Strictly tour. Some people, like to blame Dianne for everything, Byron was always going to move out and wouldn't have given Joe a second thought if he had still been single.

I do feel a little defensive of Dianne as I have met and chatted with her a couple of times when she was with Anthony and even though I have a PHD and teach languages and linguistics at a Russell Group Uni, I still managed to have some lovely, interesting conversations with her. Never met anyone who knows Dianne to have a bad word to say about her, including Anthony, she's funny, kind and smart in her own way. Trust me there are young adults I teach who make her look clever and they're studying for degrees.

For someone diagnosed with Dyslexia late in their school life to leave education at 15, become a qualified hairdresser and own a Salon by 19, while still dancing and working towards their dream career, tells me she's not done badly for herself.

Personally, though I like Joe, I do think she could do better. Watched a vlog the other day when he was moaning about having to go to a hotel, when he wanted Dianne to come home instead, the poor girl had been ill for days and was doing double shows. She was travelling between 2 to 4 hours back to London most nights after her HCTG tour to spend time with Joe and he was whinging about 1 night in a London hotel.

She did all the running with Anthony too, knackering herself out travelling to Leeds when she could, sometimes just to see him for a few hours. Although on his days off it was too troublesome, which is why they broke up whenever she was busy touring. She was too good for him too.

Reactions: 12
I also think Dianne's kind, smart and funny as quoted above but I equally don't need a PHD to think nice girl shame about the over use of botox and sad that a bright woman dumbs herself down with baby voices and acting uneducated for the bloke in her life and definitely allowed to simply say I miss Byron in the Thatcher Joe vlogs kinda it really 🤷

I also think Dianne's kind, smart and funny as quoted above but I equally don't need a PHD to think nice girl shame about the over use of botox and sad that a bright woman dumbs herself down with baby voices and acting uneducated for the bloke in her life and definitely allowed to simply say I miss Byron in the Thatcher Joe vlogs kinda it really [emoji1745]
I agree. She's a nice person and that's why I liked her in the beginning. I loved the idea that Joe had picked her for his girlfriend. The moment I saw her in his first rehearsal vlog I was hoping he would date her. She's clearly an independent girl that's why it bugs me when she plays dumb, and the fans act like she's this 18 year old virgin that's just stepping out into the world with her dads approval.

I also understand that Dianne did a lot of traveling to see both boyfriends, but I personally don't think she's going to break up with Joe OR his lifestyle. Being with Joe gave her a fanbase (she's talented so I'm NOT hating on this one.. she could be famous for squinting her eyes, poking her lips out and staring at me from IG) and many other things that she did not have being with Anthony. Pfft I would've tossed him & hopped on Joe in 0.2 seconds too, and that's fine because Joe was already positioned waiting for her. I don't want to watch much of them now, but I would love to see them in a year.

Yeah everything else aside you've got to admire Dianne's hustle. It's evident simply by where she is in her career.
It's refreshing to have someone like that to discuss here and even more so for Joe to have in his life. Watching him solely hang out with other youtubers, painfully untalented hangers on , going for lunch at 3 on a Tuesday for lack of anything else to do has become.so dull. Joe gets on my nerves but let's be honest he was always too good for the buttercreams.

Reactions: 13
@NellPell90 when Thatcher Joe lost Byron and the whole bromance vibe for me it was a sad day 🙁
I'm sorry what? I actually burst out laughing reading this. Are you 12 or what? Bromance? Is this middle school or high school? They are grown ass men! Maybe they don't live together anymore but you have to remember Joe is almost 30 and he wouldn't live with Byron forever. They are still friends.

Reactions: 6
Yeah everything else aside you've got to admire Dianne's hustle. It's evident simply by where she is in her career.
It's refreshing to have someone like that to discuss here and even more so for Joe to have in his life. Watching him solely hang out with other youtubers, painfully untalented hangers on , going for lunch at 3 on a Tuesday for lack of anything else to do has become.so dull. Joe gets on my nerves but let's be honest he was always too good for the buttercreams.
I’m so intrigued to see where all the buttercreams and even the old brit crew are going to be 5 years from now.I think Joe and Caspar and probably even Mikey will be doing just fine but I’m not sure about the rest.Look at Marcus Butler and Jim Chapman they were big a few years ago and are now just nobodies but seem like they are still clinging onto the fame.I know they’re all probably millionaires and have a bit in the bank but you can’t live of tit brand deals and be going for lunch at 3pm on a Tuesday for the rest of your life😂

Reactions: 7
I agree about Joe and Caspar. Joe is naturally creative and funny and has always stood out on YT because of it
That said it's not hard to stand out on a.platform. rife with copycats when you have a mere.dash of talent. But in showbiz he would be a.very. small fish in a very big pond. Still I think he has potential.
Caspar is clearly moving into pulling the strings.behind the scenes, making even more.money and seems to have potential to succeed too.

what on earth gives you faith in Mikey? He would be at the bottom of.my. list alongside Jack who I can see.squandering his.wealth if anyone .
Oli might be the worst of all but seems to have.made.a lot of money. Mean as.it is I would truly love to.see.him.go broke. That revolting car that.must have cost a.fortune. says everything about why I despise him.

Josh I struggle to belive anyone watches.already. But he's reasonably intelligent and Caspar seems to really care.about him.so I.guess.he'll be OK?

It's easy to compare the early YT.stars.to.the.teeny bopper bands from the 9os who faded into irrelevance and.went broke / desperate reality TV / even regular jobs. The difference is the songwriters and record companies.made.most of the money. You tubers may.give a.chunk to management but have still managed to make a huge amount for themselves. So thougu obscurity. Is.still. inevitable, bankruptcy.not so much. But hey 1/2 ain't bad.

Reactions: 2
I’m so intrigued to see where all the buttercreams and even the old brit crew are going to be 5 years from now....
A flash in the pan without Joe, Caspar and Dianne? Or, down the pan without Joe,Caspar and Dianne?

Joe can be just as passive aggressive too. Her hairline is probably traction alopecia from all the extensions pulling on the hair. I think she looked nicer with a longer side fringe and it would at least hide the jagged hairline on one side. Her skin looks textured from acne ( which she can't help) or over exposure from the sun. She would probably look even older if she didn't have the Botox and filler tbh. She seems to be sensitive about aging - as seen in her boyfriend does my make up video.
I am just interested: how do you tell if a person has been using botox or filler? (No! It is not personal! :D )

That episode of in the pan was an utter shambles. I would have been too embarrassed to present that slop as something I had made 😂. The dog wouldn't even want it:sick: I know it's about the entertainment value and not the cooking but they both seem to lack common sense in the kitchen. Joe last week had to be shown how to cut vegetables safely and most of the time they don't even have the proper ingredients or put at lot of research or preparation into their recipe ideas. It just comes across as half assed.
Embarassing to watch, I agree.:D, but I put it that down to maybe Dianne was recovering from a heavy cold? I think the series only works with Joe as a back-up, not claiming to be the best cook. If he comes out on top, tit has happened, I think

..... What is worse is that she has got Joe wrapped around her little finger Did you see her video the way she is in a mood because the lady did her eyebrows wrong, took it out on Joe for saying they look fine took it out on Joe for saying they looked awful Come on woman you are 30 not 13
Seriously, is there any male here who can swear he has never been placed in the same position by their long-term partner?:unsure: I know I have :(

Yes very true, not like any of his fan base can afford Moncler anyways!
Hmm.. Boda splash Joe with gifts which i doubt young teens would buy. The market exploited by influencers is far bigger than I prefer to imagine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I am just interested: how do you tell if a person has been using botox or filler? (No! It is not personal! :D )
I'm 27 but get Botox medically for debilitating migraine so I'm hyper aware and always looking to see who has Botox and fillers.I can tell Dianne has had fillers under her eyes and in her cheekbones slightly, not OTT. This can be seen with an untrained eye if you go back and look at her old photos especially when she had the black mullet style haircut (I will do a side by side and insert it). Her under eyes are more sunken and tired looking despite being years younger than she is now. filler is added to add volume and smooth out the lines from the skin. I believe she had some in her lips (they do look smaller now so perhaps dissolved) and her chin to give definition. Botox is to paralyse the muscles in the face, so one way to tell is that expressions are limited and eyebrows are higher. Smooth forehead is a dead giveaway too. My Botox mainly goes into the sides and back of my head, this is never done cosmetically. Dianne is at an age where I think it's acceptable to be using cosmetic treatments. What I think is stupid is 20 year olds getting it just so their eyebrows sit higher. When she came back from Australia at Christmas /new year she had gone waaaay overboard on the Botox and filler and could barely move her face. It looked hideous. if you remember her and Joe did an insta story miming to a song she could barely move her face. Luckily over time the muscles in the face relax again and it looks more natural.

Edited to take out some personal information now that I've posted the photos I really don't have to prove anything.

Last edited:
How can you NOT tell? 😂 Her forehead shines brighter than a Zoella christmas cookie cutter. When she's raising her eyebrows barely a single wrinkle appear on her forehead. That wouldn't be natural even for a teenager.

• Haha
Ok so made this as I remember being super shocked at her old pics. Hopefully the minions drop by and see this because they always get very defensive and aggressive when someone suggests she hasn't had any work done. Nothing wrong with getting work done btw. If you want to feel better about yourself and can afford it - you do you! I think Dianne is pretty but there are a lot of unrealistic beauty standards in the media - especially with the overuse of filters, cosmetic procedures and airbrushing. This should probably offer reassurance to people who may not feel confident in their own skin. She is just a normal looking person pre enhancements. Like the rest of us. Money can make anyone look like a supermodel. If you still are defensive about her natural beauty then check into spec savers.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

• Wow
I could partially agree. What is worse is that she has got Joe wrapped around her little finger Did you see her video the way she is in a mood because the lady did her eyebrows wrong, took it out on Joe for saying they look fine took it out on Joe for saying they looked awful Come on woman you are 30 not 13
not to kiss her arse but it sounds like typical relationship bickering lmao, doesn't make her a scheming manipulative witch

Reactions: 9
not to kiss her arse but it sounds like typical relationship bickering lmao, doesn't make her a scheming manipulative witch
I literally did that the other day and have done on many occasions that’s just typical gf behaviour😂Like you don’t like your outfit but your bf tells you you look nice then you get offended coz you think you look like tit etc😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.