Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad Dianne is making it aware she receives money from each purchase doesnā€™t take anything out of you to make people aware
I agree, she has only joined yt a few months ago and has already coped that she needs to declare these things. She also isn't passive aggressive in declaring she gets money from each purchase.

Maybe Joe, Alfie and Zoe should take note. I know I have more respect for Dianne, who openly declares that she will earn per item sold, than the others who moan about it, try to hide it or are sarcastic about it.

Screenshot_20190510-002340.png

Reactions: 8
So apparently Joe used to like Jim chapmans new girlfriends pictures all the time until around September time.. Bit awkward if he fancied her. Wonder if he tried to slide into her DM's back them, we know how Joe likes an insta hoe. And before any crazy obsessive Joanne shippers start, I know this was before Dianne. I'm just mentioning it as I was amused by it. Joe got the better deal, with Dianne anyway I reckon.

Reactions: 1
So apparently Joe used to like Jim chapmans new girlfriends pictures all the time until around September time.. Bit awkward if he fancied her. Wonder if he tried to slide into her DM's back them, we know how Joe likes an insta hoe. And before any crazy obsessive Joanne shippers start, I know this was before Dianne. I'm just mentioning it as I was amused by it. Joe got the better deal, with Dianne anyway I reckon.
I seen something like that floating around Twitter didnā€™t think there was any truth in it though

Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve decided theyā€™re both as thick as each other. Dianne doesnā€™t know thereā€™s a bone in your thigh and joe spent about 32 minutes trying to figure out what Ā£1.50 take away 75p was and came up with ā€œaround 80ā€ after looking like he had an aneurism. Match made in heaven.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I see Joeā€™s been vlogging a lot more recently. Has anyone watch them, have they got any better?

Iā€™m also surprised how well theyā€™ve been keeping up with the in the pan videos, to say Dianneā€™s so busy.
I wondeing how long the streak will last.

Also, would you all say there still in the honey money phase of the relationship?

I see Joeā€™s been vlogging a lot more recently. Has anyone watch them, have they got any better?

Iā€™m also surprised how well theyā€™ve been keeping up with the in the pan videos, to say Dianneā€™s so busy.

Also, would you all say there still in the honey money phase of the relationship?
Well his latest vlog was good, but thatā€™s because there was a shot of AJ Pritchard in only his underwear and I liked that. šŸ˜³šŸ˜‚

I still canā€™t actually get into In The Pan though, something just doesn't feel right when I watch them. I donā€™t know whether it is the faux stupidity they are putting on, or the videos feel too long and dragged out I donā€™t know, Iā€™m just not loving it yet. But fair play to them for doing it and making the effort, particularly with Dianneā€™s schedule.

Reactions: 2

Joeā€™s vlog last night was alright. Had no annoying Tom in them which made it bearable, not sure where sheā€™s going to plonk the bike heā€™s got her but it was a sweet idea.

With Dianne being away most of the month I reckon theyā€™re still in that phase just as it keeps their relationship fresh but itā€™s hard to tell.

Reactions: 3
I know they filmed 5 or 6 in March, the Easter one the day they went to Paris and Gorka's the week before it came out. Don't know if they have managed to film anymore than that with Dianne's rehearsing/touring commitments.

Joe has done the pilot for his own cooking show? mentioned in the press release and has also filmed an Episode of WILTY.

Going from his last vlog it looks like he's wanting to move into voice acting, so maybe away from YouTube after all he's getting a bit old for pranks, it also showed how much he loves/misses dancing.

Yeah I thought last night's vlog was good, no over the top stupidity or laughing. It's clear that they both are smitten with each other, so the relationship will last till the start of Strictly.

At least Dianne will actually use the bike unlike zoe who would use it once and it would be left to rot.

Also liked that unintentionally Joe caught Zoe in a lie. Cause he said that he had planned to go to see Zoe on Dianne birthday and take the bike with them, so they could go cycling round the town. So it clearly wasn't a last minute decision on Joe's part, but Zoe then guilted him to hammering nails into a tree stump.

• Heart
Yeah I thought last night's vlog was good, no over the top stupidity or laughing. It's clear that they both are smitten with each other, so the relationship will last till the start of Strictly.

At least Dianne will actually use the bike unlike zoe who would use it once and it would be left to rot.

Also liked that unintentionally Joe caught Zoe in a lie. Cause he said that he had planned to go to see Zoe on Dianne birthday and take the bike with them, so they could go cycling round the town. So it clearly wasn't a last minute decision on Joe's part, but Zoe then guilted him to hammering nails into a tree stump.
Iā€™ve not seen the blog... but I didnā€™t see anyone uses bikes ... it was the boyz in the skate ramp, nailing the wood and playing cards....

He could have taken her for a picnic and bike ride in Hyde park, or one of the many other lovely parks in London. Such bullshit

Reactions: 4
If you were going down the alternative trail,. I would argue you might be on safer ground with Stacey Dooley (and not bcs of any recent press stuff) . ;)

For as long as they think it may give one or both of them a media intro, would be my guess

I reckon Phase I { all loved up} went from Sept 2018 (See 'friendly' Tens video) to Xmas. Transition was New Year to the end of the Strictly tour, as they got used to each other outside intensive Strictly TV 12 hr day rehearsals. HCTG and now the Pro strictly tour is the start of Phase 2.

Last edited:
I donā€™t watch him, but itā€™s obvious the recent interest in being more involved in social media is due to the fact that he got his break when he did DWTS and took advantage out of his recent incline to fame. And it seems that joe and his Gf and coming out of that honeymoon stage so there less desirable to watch together. I like his gf, she seems fun and bubbly but I really wish she didnā€™t waste her talent and career for YouTube and a YouTuber

I donā€™t watch him, but itā€™s obvious the recent interest in being more involved in social media is due to the fact that he got his break when he did DWTS and took advantage out of his recent incline to fame. And it seems that joe and his Gf and coming out of that honeymoon stage so there less desirable to watch together. I like his gf, she seems fun and bubbly but I really wish she didnā€™t waste her talent and career for YouTube and a YouTuber
How is she wasting her career for youtube. She is currently on the pro tour. Her doing youtube is a way for her to expand her fan base and secure her spot on strictly, as if she is hugely popular it less likely she will get cut. It also means she will get brand deals and income from ads. YouTube for her is just an easy way to make some extra money on the side. She is hardly wasting her career.

Also her being with a youtuber is hardly a waste either. Both her and Joe are clearly smitten and it seems to be a stable enough relationship her last one long distance and they broke up 2/3 times in 10 months. Joe may be ayoutuber, but he gives her some stability and he supports her. Joe seems good & kind to her most of the time, he can get a bit possessive and condescending at times, but i can't see how going out with him is a waste if they have genuine feelings and are happy.

Reactions: 12
As a londoner I can see the appeal of escaping to the country for your birthday and hanging out at a house like theirs. But to drink wine and maybe eat a delicious meal kind of thing , not play on a half pipe or the much loved nail game. Or be around Alfie at all.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.