Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never thought Joe would do anything particularly special, he doesn’t seem that romantic/thoughtful, but going to Zalfie’s to take pictures in a field and fool around on a half pipe is not what I was expecting for her 30th.

Also that cake was 100% gifted or discounted or else he wouldn’t have given the company a shoutout on his stories lol.

Hopefully he has something better planned for the evening, cause that is actually a joke lol

Reactions: 4
When I first saw they were at Zalfies I just thought 'REALY?! Joe you're a bleeping idiot'. But maybe Dianne didn't want a big party. I'm pretty sure if she wanted one Joe would have given her it but it's her only day off and she wanted a small get together with Joe's family (it's also her family now because she doesn't have any relatives in the UK). If she was home in Australia she would spend it with her family anyways so it makes kinda sense. And the Strictly dancers are all over the place, not everyone is in London. Karen is in Dorset (?), Nadiya already in Nottingham, Gorka still in Bournemouth and from their stories/posts they are pretty knackerd. Maybe she will celebrate when her family comes over. And in Zoe's instastory she looked really happy so I don't think she's that bothered about not having this massive birthday party [emoji2372]
I’m sure she’s okay with it, and I can’t see Dianne getting fussed about things like this. I just think she would have preferred something special. I mean would she really consider Alfie and Zoe and Alfie’s random skate mates family already? I don’t know. I’d say she’d pick the dancers on strictly any day.

Whenever Joe does anything slightly thoughtful for her she gushes on Instagram, so I honestly really believe she would’ve preferred something special, but I guess we will never truly know unless she says otherwise.

Reactions: 1
I never thought Joe would do anything particularly special, he doesn’t seem that romantic/thoughtful, but going to Zalfie’s to take pictures in a field and fool around on a half pipe is not what I was expecting for her 30th.

Also that cake was 100% gifted or discounted or else he wouldn’t have given the company a shoutout on his stories lol.

Hopefully he has something better planned for the evening, cause that is actually a joke lol
I weren't expecting anything too big either, maybe a small get together & a cake with some of the dancers who are in London or a day at a spa, take her out to dinner, or even go up up to Wiltshire and have a small family party cause its also his grandads bday.

But taking Dianne to his sisters where they visit a windmill, take pictures in a field and joe plays about on a half pipe, which Dianne can't even have a proper go on cause she is in the middle of a tour. Joe may not be thoughtful or romantic, but even Alfie put a bit more thought in to get Sclub 3, they may have been tit but so far, that lazy knobhead put more effort in then Joe did.

Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ, Dianne is way too nice for her own good, now they're hitting nails into a tree stump. What the hell Joe? Surely he could have invited Oti, Marius, Katya and Neil (her actual friends) round for a birthday takeaway, couple of drinks and a bit of cake. It really would have been much more exciting.

I hope he got her an amazing present as the day has been pretty rubbish.

Last edited:

Evening plans have progressed. They are knocking nails into a log 😂😂

I weren't expecting anything too big either, maybe a small get together & a cake with some of the dancers who are in London or a day at a spa, take her out to dinner, or even go up up to Wiltshire and have a small family party cause its also his grandads bday.

But taking Dianne to his sisters where they visit a windmill, take pictures in a field and joe plays about on a half pipe, which Dianne can't even have a proper go on cause she is in the middle of a tour. Joe may not be thoughtful or romantic, but even Alfie put a bit more thought in to get Sclub 3, they may have been tit but so far, that lazy knobhead put more effort in then Joe did.
Let’s not pretend Alfie did that for anything other than getting content 😂😂

#freedianne

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Even the twitter minions are taking the piss out of this. Honestly don't know how Dianne did not run out of the house screaming. Joe certainly ain't getting fucked tonight after treating Dianne to such an amazing Birthday 😝😝

Anyways heres some of what the minions have been posting. It actually quite amusing. They even know it was a tit way to spend your birthday.
Screenshot_20190506-194616.png

Screenshot_20190506-193713.png
Screenshot_20190506-193552.png
Screenshot_20190506-193646.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Even the twitter minions are taking the piss out of this. Honestly don't know how Dianne did not run out of the house screaming. Joe certainly ain't getting fucked tonight after treating Dianne to such an amazing Birthday 😝😝

Anyways heres some of what the minions have been posting. It actually quite amusing. They even know it was a tit way to spend your birthday.
View attachment 15733View attachment 15734View attachment 15736View attachment 15738
The party planner one at the bottom cracked me up.

• Haha
This edit is gold. Laughed more than I should have 😂
She’s gonna look back in ten years, even a year and think what a wild birthday her 30th was. How the feck has zoella managed to drag everyone down to her level. It’s like watching the Demon headmaster where they were all in a trance.

She’s not even got any clout anymore so it’s not for views. Joe is the relevant Sugg. Hope he wasn’t wanting to get laid tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When Dianne said let's spend this day with Zalfie I don't think that's how she imagined it. Last time they had a nice day on the pier. Today (on her freaking 30th birthday!) she watched Alfie's mates bleeping skating. I feel kinda sad for her. I hope Joe got her some bangin presents, if not I'm disappointed. In him and in Zoe (cordially invited my ass!).

Reactions: 7
How has it taken him all day to wish his grandad a happy birthday on ig? (Obviously he would've already contacted him) And Zoe didn't post a thing??

Long time lurker here and on the Zoella thread as well. I am actually what you would call a Twitter Stan. However I have been reading these on Tattle for a long time and they do make me laugh- some are true but sometimes you guys can read into things tonight. After tonight however tho, I don't know where to go with Joe. Getting (probably) gifted a cake, then dragging her to Zalfies to take pics in a field and then the icing on the cake getting a load of Alfie's mates over who don't know Dianne and don't give a tit about her birthday and hitting nails into a stump is where I draw the line. I have seen a lot of Twitter stans tonight saying things like 'if Dianne is happy don't make fun of Zalfie' who are way too far up Joe's arse. But obviously Dianne is way too polite for her own good her face when hitting the log was not 'happy'. This day has been a shambles from Joe when it is meant to be his perfect girl all this for her 30th which is a huge birthday. Even Alfie got S Club for Zoe's 29th and Joe himself had a huge party for his 27th. I'm considering unfollowing Joe because it just shows how much of a PR ploy he is using this relationship for and how little he cares for Dianne.
P.S. some of us twitter stans are actually hilarious you just gotta find the right ones ;)

Reactions: 6
To me an indicator that Dianne didn’t particularly enjoy her birthday is that she hasn’t mentioned how her day was on social media.

This was her caption for just a day in Brighton.
Her caption for her 30th didn’t mention her day at all. When Joe took her to that tree house she also gushed about having the best weekend. Maybe she will post something today, but I think social media habits are very easily detectable and if she still doesn’t mention it on social media, I’m gonna stand by my opinion.

It’s true though, Dianne is very nice and was probably just thankful to be with Joe, Zalfie, and have a day off.
I feel like Joe just let everything be put in Zoe and Alfie’s hands instead of planning things on his own. It’s like this birthday plan only had vlog footage in mind, and not something they actually thought would make Dianne’s 30th, a milestone. I doubt Dianne will think much of this situation, but if it was me I’d be side eyeing everyone.

Reactions: 8
To me an indicator that Dianne didn’t particularly enjoy her birthday is that she hasn’t mentioned how her day was on social media.

This was her caption for just a day in Brighton.
Her caption for her 30th didn’t mention her day at all. When Joe took her to that tree house she also gushed about having the best weekend. Maybe she will post something today, but I think social media habits are very easily detectable and if she still doesn’t mention it on social media, I’m gonna stand by my opinion.

It’s true though, Dianne is very nice and was probably just thankful to be with Joe, Zalfie, and have a day off.
I feel like Joe just let everything be put in Zoe and Alfie’s hands instead of planning things on his own. It’s like this birthday plan only had vlog footage in mind, and not something they actually thought would make Dianne’s 30th, a milestone. I doubt Dianne will think much of this situation, but if it was me I’d be side eyeing everyone.
Side eyeing everyone 😂 love that

Reactions: 2
I can't help but laugh at all those Twitter/insta minions who had countdowns on their bloody phones for Dianne's birthday for weeks now, expecting some big romantic suprise/gesture from Joe and this is what they get 😭😂😂😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know people are calling Zalfie for Dianne’s rubbish 30th, but there was nothing stopping Joe from organising a small gathering at his flat or a restaurant in London. He had plenty of notice.

I know people say Zoe wont travel, when she wants to/wants Vlog content she seems perfectly fine to get in her car and drive somewhere.

Also it seems like Poppy wasn't there, do you think she doesn't like being there when Dianne is there as she not the centre of attention with Zoe?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.