Joe Sugg #12 Have they split or are they engaged? dare to ask as you might enrage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, if it it was say Gabby or Zoe, people would say that was rude.
I mean if every second thing someone said to you in real life was that you’d snap too. Perfectly normal reaction imo, especially since its only directed at her and never Joe.

Reactions: 14
I mean if every second thing someone said to you in real life was that you’d snap too. Perfectly normal reaction imo, especially since its only directed at her and never Joe.
Not really, it would be better to just ignore it or delete it. Snapping at people just looks like there's something to be defensive about.

Reactions: 7
watching their old videos… wouldn’t want to use the loo after them the amount of organic crap they eat🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They are clearly fine. Imagine how frustrating it must be to have a billion comments all saying the same thing! I’m behind them on this one, bloody hell. God forbid they should want to spend time with their own families at Christmas! It’d be fine if her family lived in Manchester & his Wiltshire. But it’s even more fine given they are in Aus & she’s sees them like once a year 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think it's common sense that no one commenting on her social media would begrudge Dianne seeing her family, 100% she should be with them at Christmas literally no one is saying she shouldn't be there, but to reply with a kind of 'I live with Joe all the time I so I don't need him here as well' type of attitude is a bit odd, if it we're me I'd reply with Yeah guys I'm gutted too that my boyfriend isn't with me or So sad that seeing family means Joe and me are apart this year etc, like previous people on here have said it does comes off a bit defensive.

Reactions: 12
Totally off topic but her exercising with her hair down really bothers me lol 😂 must feel so hot and sweaty!

Reactions: 6
In fairness she probably snapped because she’s knackered because of jet lag and just general post strictly Xmas tiredness(she was awake at 4am in the vlog). She seemed to delete it a couple hours later when she probably calmed down or talked with her mum/Joe. I’ve ranted at people and posted stuff when I’ve been tired only to delete later on. She never claps back normally despite all the tit in comments sometimes.

Reactions: 8
I think some of the people commenting on her social media were actually begrudging her of going Oz alone. Maybe because the majority who were commenting were middle aged and are old fashioned in their mindset.

Nowhere in her comments clapping back was she saying she doesn’t need him there; I think the insta story alone shows that she obviously loves and misses him.

What paradigm does it set up that a woman needs to reply to people constantly commenting asking where her boyfriend is that she misses him and it’s sucks he couldn’t come. Would the same be said if the roles were reversed? Its giving misogyny imo.

Reactions: 8
I think some of the people commenting on her social media were actually begrudging her of going Oz alone. Maybe because the majority who were commenting were middle aged and are old fashioned in their mindset.

Nowhere in her comments clapping back was she saying she doesn’t need him there; I think the insta story alone shows that she obviously loves and misses him.

What paradigm does it set up that a woman needs to reply to people constantly commenting asking where her boyfriend is that she misses him and it’s sucks he couldn’t come. Would the same be said if the roles were reversed? Its giving misogyny imo.
Fully agree If people do begrudge her visting her family then that's disgusting imo.
Anyone saying they are sad that someone they care about can't share in a holiday with them is hardly misogyny,
if the roles were reversed and Joe said he missed her and wished he could be there too personally i wouldn't judge him for it .
At the end of the day I'm not against them my only negative would be I think in the early days they over shared and that opened the door to knob head super fans who are now panicking in their comments that all may not be well (tbh if I was Di id tell people to get a bleeping grip she never said she wanted to be committed to him for life so why not go it alone when she feels like it)

Reactions: 5
Fully agree If people do begrudge her visting her family then that's disgusting imo.
Anyone saying they are sad that someone they care about can't share in a holiday with them is hardly misogyny,
if the roles were reversed and Joe said he missed her and wished he could be there too personally i wouldn't judge him for it .
At the end of the day I'm not against them my only negative would be I think in the early days they over shared and that opened the door to knob head super fans who are now panicking in their comments that all may not be well (tbh if I was Di id tell people to get a bleeping grip she never said she wanted to be committed to him for life so why not go it alone when she feels like it)
It's misogony when it's only said to Dianne in her comments and not to Joe; would the same be said if the roles were reversed and if the guy was going abroad to spend xmas with his family? The bottom line is neither of them should have to justify what their Christmas plans are.

I think in the beginning they shared a lot and now they are older and now 4 years into the relationship they are naturally winding back how much they share but to casual followers, trolls and people who just dislike them for disliking's sake are taking it upon themselves to say its a break up just because they are spending xmas apart.

Anyways Merry Christmas Eve Everyone!

🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Came here after I saw that Caspar and Ambar got engaged. I think some of the other ones from his friendship group will follow soon (Byron, Oli).

I always thought Joe was in no hurry to get engaged because lots of his friends weren't either. Now it'll be interesting to see if he'll propose next year/soon, or if he'll do an Alfie instead 🤔

Reactions: 9
Came here after I saw that Caspar and Ambar got engaged. I think some of the other ones from his friendship group will follow soon (Byron, Oli).

I always thought Joe was in no hurry to get engaged because lots of his friends weren't either. Now it'll be interesting to see if he'll propose next year/soon, or if he'll do an Alfie instead 🤔
Well it’s an interesting one because I think Caspar and Amber have been together not much longer than Joe and Dianne, Caspar is younger than Joe too so we’ll see.

I hope Joe doesn’t do an Alfie, and actually learns to be his own man a bit more, stops worrying about what other people are doing and does what makes them happy but so far I haven’t see it in him.

I know James Buckley has taken the piss out of him, saying he won’t commit.

And in a couple of days we’ve gone from splitting up to engagement talk 😂

While I agree that the people who are freaking out that Dianne has gone alone to see the family she only gets to see once or twice a year need to step away from the internet, surely it's not a surprise to them that people are weirdly invested in their relationship. These are the people who supported them all through Strictly, who rejoiced when their shipper dreams came true, who lapped up every oversharing post and vlog, who bought tickets to the show that was literally based on their relationship (I bet they didn't mind having super invested fans when there were tickets to be sold). Hell I'm not a fan anymore, but I'm still interested enough to discuss them on here 😁
So if they are trying to be more private with their relationship, then good for them, but when you've put your relationship online for 4+ years and then suddenly stop, don't be surprised when your followers question why.
Anyway, congrats to Caspar and Ambar 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Caspar and Ambar weird me out and I’m surprised they’re still together tbh I find it weird she openly admits to being his fan and meeting him as a young teen. I still think he’s waiting till she’s done with strictly.

There could be something in the back of his mind that thinks if he proposed next week that it might give her the impression he wants her to stop dancing (if that makes ANY sense) J&D seem much more career focused than C&A especially A(what does she actually do other than insta sponsored posts) and I lost any respect I had for Caspar when he started promoting Saudi Arabia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.