Joe Sugg #12 Have they split or are they engaged? dare to ask as you might enrage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, Diannes vlog literally ends any split rumours. They had their own Christmas Day together on Sunday, swapping prezzies, laughing, looking cute & cuddling together under a blanket watching a film. The next morning, she’s made them breakfast in bed.

Can we all now please go back to regular J&D chat 😩😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That sausage, olive and cheese tree she made looked disgusting. I would never eat anything that came from their house. The don't have pets, but they just look like the type of people that have animal hair everywhere, that let their cats walk around of their countertops and house smells like a litterbox.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly this thread would be dead and dry if it weren’t for split speculation. I never thought they had split up but the convo on here has actually been lively for once!
This ⬆
This? ⬇ 😛 hey one of these threads usually lasts about six months, the 'split or engaged' chat will come back around before the end 😆

Reactions: 3
Well, Diannes vlog literally ends any split rumours. They had their own Christmas Day together on Sunday, swapping prezzies, laughing, looking cute & cuddling together under a blanket watching a film. The next morning, she’s made them breakfast in bed.

As a non-follower who clicked on Dianne through another Strictly pro, I looked at her feed and wondered if her and Joe were still together… came straight to his thread on here and had my question answered, thanks gang 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I watched the vlog of Dianne’s 30th birthday and oh my god, they all looked so healthy and just generally so much better. Especially Joe.

Reactions: 4
Well, at least we can resume talking about how gross and crusty they both are now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I never go to Joe's vlogs anymore, so I just went to the last, the plug for the solo camping. It was all very student film, but also nice to see him taking a break from gurning and just trying to find peace in (vlog-friendly) nature. If he really is serious about leaving Youtube he should just have that up as his final video. It would be a good end of an era video.

Reactions: 5
As a non-follower who clicked on Dianne through another Strictly pro, I looked at her feed and wondered if her and Joe were still together… came straight to his thread on here and had my question answered, thanks gang 😅
As a long time lurker on this rave thread I've been desperate to jump in and just suggest that not everything in life can possibly be as black and white as either 1. They split up or 2. They're blissfully in love forever....... there is a HUGE GREY AREA that no one talks about on here ever, a kind of relationship limbo where yes you are still a couple, still keeping at it but something isn't quite what it once was so for a while you just keep going because you may have a home together, you may decide a bit of time apart could help so one stays and one takes a holiday to allow for some breathing space, or you may try a few date nights to get the spark back because you do genuinely want it to work (one of you may even dress as an elf to try and raise a much needed smile) my point is let's try and respect that there is a middle ground and I do think it's clear that these two lovely individuals may be drifting or realising that living together more as friends has started to creep in .... just an opinion from a Di fan with a lot of relationship experience and can see a few tell tale signs.

Reactions: 12
I’ve said it before on the previous thread but I’ll say it again here….. they’re giving me serious Tanya and Jim vibes at the end of their relationship. Towards the end of their relationship their social media posts also went a bit weird. From what I can remember they were literally on holiday together just a few weeks before their separation announcement.

Joe and Dianne have spend the past 4 years being up each others arseholes to suddenly having little to no social media presence together (Yes I know social media really isn’t everything). From what we’ve seen on their individual instas they have been spending time apart which again isn’t like them.

Reactions: 16
I think what were seeing from the last vlog and the last insta story is a couple in love imo

• Wow
Reactions: 11
There's a few different ways to look at the whole thing though. Could they be in a relationship limbo like another poster mentioned? Possibly. Could they end up like Jim and Tanya? Possibly. There's also a possibility that Dianne decided to go to Australia after she got voted off Strictly. Her parents had apparently said they would come over if Dianne and Tyler got to the final, so when they didn't she may have decided to go there instead so there may not have been enough time for Joe to get things sorted to go as well. I saw on twitter earlier that Dianne had responded to some people asking why Joe didn't go etc (think it was on her facebook, she's deleted them now). One asked if they were still together, she said yes, she also said that she lives with Joe but lives so far away from her family and hardly gets to see them and just basically asking people to stop.

Reactions: 9
Feel like someone on here must know but did Dianne have something with Stephen Vincent (current pro on dwts Ireland)? Saw him on instagram today and feel like someone once said something about that but I may have made it up

Reactions: 1
Feel like someone on here must know but did Dianne have something with Stephen Vincent (current pro on dwts Ireland)? Saw him on instagram today and feel like someone once said something about that but I may have made it up
They were dance partners for a year or so on Burn the Floor I believe; they may have been an item at the time; theres pictures of them together but nothing couple-y or lovey dovey so who knows.

I never heard anything about the two of them but it's possible that they did if they were in Burn The Floor at the same time.

Saw this screenshot on twitter
These are what I mentioned in my post earlier. Good for her sticking up for herself, I would have said something back way earlier.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.