Joe Biden - The 46th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's just too eloquent and detailed for the rest of us "short attention span plebs" to understand (at least that is the line one journalist is taking)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Joey Baby has plans for Ukraine! The problem is, while he wants Europe to cut off pipelines and suppliers from Russia, US gas & oil is much more expensive - that's why the Germans have told him basically to shove it. We should too! :mad: 🤬

Reactions: 2
Oh good grief. This guy is a disaster.
Considering he was the most popular presidential candidate in US history EVER, his approval ratings are abysmal now. I don't think trying to force Europe into another phoney war will improve things for him either.

1644858275249.png

I knew he’d be total crap. Even my very Democrat friends are coming round to that viewpoint, which is quite satisfying for me but absolutely rubbish for the US and world.

It irks that the media give him such an easy ride compared to Trump.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I knew he’d be total crap. Even my very Democrat friends are coming round to that viewpoint, which is quite satisfying for me but absolutely rubbish for the US and world.

It irks that the media give him such an easy ride compared to Trump.
And Big Tech - Mark Zuckerberg still thinks the sun shines out of his back-side! :poop::poop::poop: 🤮🤮🤮

1644859437148.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Regarding the Ukraine troubles, it was BIDEN'S government who inspired the Maiden coup in 2014, to install a Washington-friendly government in Ukraine. They in turn refused to implement the Minsk2 agreement, which would have prevented all the violence in East Ukraine. So DON'T listen to Biden, he is not the solution to the problems, but the CAUSE of them!

• Heart
He has been wrong about every single foreign policy issue for almost 50 years...no one should expect him to get it right now

Reactions: 5
My god, he seems like the last person in the world to deal with this crisis. No wonder Putin went for it against a doddering old man slurring his words with the hopeless Harris waiting in the wings. This is pathetic.

You need a big swinging pair to deal with a big swinging pair. That’s the law of the jungle. Trump was the man for this job.

My god, he seems like the last person in the world to deal with this crisis. A doddering old man slurring his words. This is pathetic.

You need a big swinging pair to deal with a big swinging pair. That’s the law of the jungle. Trump was the man for this job.
Biden's the CAUSE of the problem, not the solution.

1645822381185.png

He has been wrong about every single foreign policy issue for almost 50 years...no one should expect him to get it right now
Joey Baby has plans for Ukraine! The problem is, while he wants Europe to cut off pipelines and suppliers from Russia, US gas & oil is much more expensive - that's why the Germans have told him basically to shove it. We should too! :mad: 🤬

Both Biden and Trump were correct the Germans should never have depended for so much of their energy on Putin's Russia. The pipeline should be cut now to isolate the Russians along with other sanctions after the Ukraine invasion

Reactions: 1
Both Biden and Trump were correct the Germans should never have depended for so much of their energy on Putin's Russia. The pipeline should be cut now to isolate the Russians along with other sanctions after the Ukraine invasion
Why do we have to hate the Russians perpetually, while we suck up to the Americans and do everything they tell us? They never do anything for us, it's all one way.

Why do we have to hate the Russians perpetually, while we suck up to the Americans and do everything they tell us? They never do anything for us, it's all one way.
As without US support Putin would probably invade most of Europe unless we massively increased defence spending.

However I am sure comrade Corbyn could be restored to be Putin's puppet leader of the UK

As without US support Putin would probably invade most of Europe unless we massively increased defence spending.

However I am sure comrade Corbyn could be restored to be Putin's puppet leader of the UK
Exactly what Joe Biden wants you to think.