Joe Biden - The 46th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm heading to the states soon for the first time in about 7 years and I'm curious to see if there is any change from a visitor pov

I see he's fallen over again...

What an embarrassment. How can he even consider running for the next election? Is he really the best the Dems have got?

Reactions: 7
This guy does short amusing videos on Joe Biden and his obvious confusion
Who is running America?

I got to admit that whenever I see Biden he looks and sounds awful. I know he is 80, but he looks like a very old 80. Maybe he's different in private away from the spotlight, but a man that age shouldn't be leading USA. Surely his family need to step in and pull him away from politics to go live a quiet life.

Reactions: 7
Could he be in with a chance
He is an extremely impressive candidate, but I sincerely wish the “anti-vaxxer” label would vanish. It’s manipulative on the part of the media and does not accurately describe his position during Covid at all.

Reactions: 5
He is an extremely impressive candidate, but I sincerely wish the “anti-vaxxer” label would vanish. It’s manipulative on the part of the media and does not accurately describe his position during Covid at all.
I’ve just read a few of his posts during covid ,we’re of an age where questioning anything gets you a label… I pity our children !

Reactions: 3
I’ve just read a few of his posts during covid ,we’re of an age where questioning anything gets you a label… I pity our children !
I know. I think the DNC and the left wing media will use RFK’s supposed “anti-vaxxer” stance to discredit him. In fact it has already happened. It is rubbish partisan journalism and the likes of the Belfast Telegraph should be ashamed of that headline. I can’t imagine what they’ll do with the fact that Trump has said RFK is a good commonsense guy, which he absolutely is. Turn him into a cross between a nazi and the devil incarnate probably. I would so love to see a run between RDK and DeSantis.

Reactions: 1
He is actually a broken robot, isn't he? Makes even Sunak look vaguely human.

I think Joe Biden is just too old to lead a world super power. I always cringe when he’s on the news or I see him give speeches.

Reactions: 6
I think Joe Biden is just too old to lead a world super power. I always cringe when he’s on the news or I see him give speeches.
I agree but don't think it's his age, as such. It's how elderly he just appears to be in his speech, mannerisms and actions. He seems an old 80 year old.