Jodie Marsh #7 Smelly farm, smelly minge, off to the pub to buy chips to binge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely hate grown people who think dressing as a “naughty school girl” is ok. Maybe as I’m a mother to two secondary school age girls who I’m fiercely protective over!

All the weirdos in the comments exposing themselves as people who get excited over school girls makes me want to vom.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I absolutely hate grown people who think dressing as a “naughty school girl” is ok. Maybe as I’m a mother to two secondary school age girls who I’m fiercely protective over!

All the weirdos in the comments exposing themselves as people who get excited over school girls makes me want to vom.
Yeah it creeps me out. All very questionable.

Reactions: 17
So I had my Botox topped up today so I enquired about Jodie’s weekly sessions and got told there’s no way the salon is injecting her with genuine Botox that often as Botox can weaken the muscles if you get it too often.
Some people do go back a fortnight after for a tiny top up but that should be it for around 4-6 months.
I wonder if she is getting something else injected ( collagen for example?) and just telling people it’s botox. Although not sure why she’d say botox and not collagen?

Yeah it creeps me out. All very questionable.
Learned behaviour from Parge - he and the brother probs enjoyed taking pics of her as a school girl

• Sick
Reactions: 12
New to this thread, Jesus Christ what have I just read 😂 never knew Jodie marsh was into such weird tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has said in the past that Botox doesn’t last as long for her. She was talking about her thin eyebrows and someone asked her why she hadn’t had them tattooed or micro bladed and she said she had but it didn’t work/last on her.

Reactions: 4
She has said in the past that Botox doesn’t last as long for her. She was talking about her thin eyebrows and someone asked her why she hadn’t had them tattooed or micro bladed and she said she had but it didn’t work/last on her.
She must have baaaaad skin cause I last had my eyebrows microbladed in October 2020 and its only just started to fade away. Mind you the lady who does em has said to me every time I have the perfect skin for microblading lol? I'm someone who sweats and is active as well.

Reactions: 5
Of course she’s got to draw attention to herself. It looks quite a nice restaurant too I’d be embarrassed walking in with someone dressed like that.
Of course Parge is there too wearing shoes that look like they’re came out of those supplements aimed at pensioners.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is the most tragic thing I have ever seen. Has she no shame? The shoe.... the lip... the general state.. She is 5 years older than me and the thoughts of going out like that is literally my worst nightmare. Imagine the stares. Billy must be kacking himself laughing
The absolute state of her only way to draw any attention onto herself, absolute desperado.

• Haha
This is the most tragic thing I have ever seen. Has she no shame? The shoe.... the lip... the general state.. She is 5 years older than me and the thoughts of going out like that is literally my worst nightmare. Imagine the stares. Billy must be kacking himself laughing
The bleeping shoes 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I totally agree and it blows my mind people think it’s okay! It’s revolting to sexualise school uniforms.

looking huge also

• Haha
Because she need all the attention to be on her. Look at that awful tulle dress she had on. Everyone was in black tie and she’s there with a loo roll holder style dress and platform boots. She looked like she’d been in a fight with a lawnmower. And lost.
It’s the same with this - everyone dressed normally, she looks like she’s been rummaging through a dressing up box.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t get over it you know. Imagine going for a meal with your friends dressed like that? They’d drag you back in the house.
What’s wrong with a pair of jeans a jumper or top and some heels?
I’d never condone cheating but you can understand why can’t you?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t get over it you know. Imagine going for a meal with your friends dressed like that? They’d drag you back in the house.
What’s wrong with a pair of jeans a jumper or top and some heels?
I’d never condone cheating but you can understand why can’t you?
Give me a pulled apart vagina over that hideous get up any day.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg! Whaaaaatttttt??? Fancy dress? Seriously, this is baaaaaad 🙈

Reactions: 9
I thought this was an old photo from that Avril Lavigne. Didn't realise these were taken the other day 🙈😂. 2003 called they want their clothes back

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.