Jodie Marsh #7 Smelly farm, smelly minge, off to the pub to buy chips to binge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always knew Claire was a wrong un
You just know that Claire considers herself a bit edgy, so much more out there than the common herd. In reality I expect she's a twit.

What's the betting that Jodie gets a Greatest Showman scene painted on her living room wall??

Sometimes I despair at these vacuous morons but then they give you a good laugh at their 'Design Taste' and all is forgiven!

Reactions: 18
Just seen the mural. WTF, why would you want that on your living room wall 🙈🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If I bought a house with that car crash on the wall it would be being painted over within 48hrs of moving in. So tacky

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dying at that Pulp Fiction wall. I mean how old is she? Imagine walking in to someone's house and seeing that you'd piss yourself laughing, looks like a teenagers bedroom!

Reactions: 22
The artist is talented, I am not sure about the high shine light on JT’s mane of hair but it’s just the most god awful creation. Of ALL the scenes from pulp fiction they chose this one.

Reactions: 10
Do you remember the blog where she said about getting the PADDY + LYLA tattoo? She said she found a really nice font on her computer, printed it out and took it to the tattooists! The finished product was awful.

Some of her later tattoos are actually quite nice and done well (Chris Kamara eating a cornet aside) like the dog portrait, the wolf on her hand and even the mandalas she has (they aren’t my thing but hers are done quite well). But like you say, some of hers are stupid and done on a whim with really poor placement.
my favourites were always Pixie Kim and Daue

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I had my Botox topped up today so I enquired about Jodie’s weekly sessions and got told there’s no way the salon is injecting her with genuine Botox that often as Botox can weaken the muscles if you get it too often.
Some people do go back a fortnight after for a tiny top up but that should be it for around 4-6 months.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Heart of ice, skin of leather
Didn't you know she's the best shag ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So I had my Botox topped up today so I enquired about Jodie’s weekly sessions and got told there’s no way the salon is injecting her with genuine Botox that often as Botox can weaken the muscles if you get it too often.
Some people do go back a fortnight after for a tiny top up but that should be it for around 4-6 months.
I mean the tit show of a place she goes to would definitely be the type of place that would inject weekly and think nothing of it 🤣🤣 i’m sure Jodie thinks its the best SALON EVERRRRR!!!

Pretry sure until last year she went to another place for her botox, probably refused to inject her weekly so she found this place

Reactions: 7
I had a quick look, apparently it's full of bones and things, schools like to buy them to dissect and examine
Yep, that's one of the few details I can actually remember from school. In biology class. We pulled open the pellets - which were dry, definitely not mucky - and found the bones within. The idea being, that you could deduce what was their diet, and assemble the skeleton of whatever it was. Mice, I think, I don't quite remember that bit.

Reactions: 3
The daftest thing she did in hoarder/obsessive mode was get covered in tattoos. Spending thousands on wellies is one thing but plastering yourself in tattoos in a short period of time is a dumb move. I was a professional tattooist for years and I've seen this before, someone coming in for a big tattoo then coming back the week after for another, then booking in for more. I had to say to these people woah! slow down, this is on you forever, don't make snap decisions on permanently altering yourself. You might not want to look like this in a few years, you know?

That to me is one of the biggest tells about her obsessive behaviour. I bet if she could wave a magic wand she'd get rid of them all now.

Disclaimer: Obviously I am not anti-tattoos. I'm around 90% covered myself but this happened over decades so wasn't on a whim or following a trend.
She had an obsession with Christmas trees a few years back one in every room, nut crackers etc everywhere a complete shambles nothing matched Really Naff , but as always her army of fans thought it all quite wonderful 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄😳

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.