Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me of alec baldwins character in friends, everything is always AMAZING or she is the BEST 🙄

calm your tits jodies. Its just cheese

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why the need to get the whole box? Regardless of how nice it apparently is, theirs is no need to but that much. What about other people who might want to buy it?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why the need to get the whole box? Regardless of how nice it apparently is, theirs is no need to but that much. What about other people who might want to buy it?
Plus isn’t it a massive waste? If they’re all out of the same box they’ve probably all got the same or if not close use by date. It’s not like you could keep some back in the cupboard.

Reactions: 19
Plus isn’t it a massive waste? If they’re all out of the same box they’ve probably all got the same or if not close use by date. It’s not like you could keep some back in the cupboard.
It’s not even that nice but no doubt she’ll say it’s AMAAAAZZZZING and the best cheese ever so that she can get more for free

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I didn’t think she’d have to mark it as an ad if she’s just bought it from a shop? (Or her friend has)
Of course, but I don't think she'd put a post up of multiple packets of cheese if she wasn't being paid in some way. I think there's an ad in there some where and she's trying to get out of saying it's an ad. She's got form like most insta huns.

Reactions: 8
and her friend bought all that cheese before they even knew they’d like it :unsure: what happened if she had the one sandwich then decided she wasn’t a fan. Disgusting wasteful attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Stinky Jodie gonna be eating Cheese for breakfast, dinner and tea. She'll be stinking of cheese nevermind animal tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🎶 Do your boobs hang low can you swing them to & fro, can you tie them in a knot, can you tie them in a bow 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tits full of silicone yet somehow hanging on her stomach
I suppose after all those years they fall with the ageing skin. What do these people do when they're ageing and no longer require bolt ons? Going to be just empty pockets of loose skin if they get them removed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I suppose after all those years they fall with the ageing skin. What do these people do when they're ageing and no longer require bolt ons? Going to be just empty pockets of loose skin if they get them removed.
Her normal tits were spaniel ears to start with .. they will be even worse if she gets the silicone removed.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.