Jodie Marsh #5 Clapped out Cougar, sh.. shaved hair and animal abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @spaceraider69 for the winning thread title (Clapped out cougar, tit shaved hair and animal abuser had to be edited slightly)

Jodie is currently pinballing between going to the pub with her best friends who she loves and the meerkat and going to see the Elvis film.

Billy has disappeared into thin air- not because he’s been arrested for his alleged crimes but because he’s probably balls deep in a woman his own age who doesn’t need to be told to wash.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So that review.. what happened to the saying the customers always right.. nope it’s Jodie Marsh is always right 🙃 you can love and care for animals without bringing them into places they shouldn’t be. I love my dog, I wouldn’t take him into a restaurant where food was being prepared lol

Reactions: 20
Wouldn't be surprised if she matched in to the pub and demanded the Trip advisor log in so she could reply herself. bleeping narc she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine if the meerkat escapes her grasp and attacks someone out of fear? It could cause some damage especially to a child.

Reactions: 20
So someone’s talking horse dung here. Jodie Exotic claimed her and bestie Claire made the cheeseboard but according to the response on TripAdvisor the pub manager did it.

So who did it?

As for the pub being dog friendly, a dog is a pet. Jodie claims to run a rescue centre which, if I recall correctly, is different to merely having lots of pets.

So which is it?

There’s one thing worse than a liar: a bad liar.

Reactions: 31
So that review.. what happened to the saying the customers always right.. nope it’s Jodie Marsh is always right 🙃 you can love and care for animals without bringing them into places they shouldn’t be. I love my dog, I wouldn’t take him into a restaurant where food was being prepared lol
Does anyone else think the reason people pander to her and always talk about how amazing she is, is because they're scared she'll splash arguments and fall outs all over social media? Being her "bestie" must be absolutely exhausting.

Reactions: 25
So someone’s talking horse dung here. Jodie Exotic claimed her and bestie Claire made the cheeseboard but according to the response on TripAdvisor the pub manager did it.

So who did it?

As for the pub being dog friendly, a dog is a pet. Jodie claims to run a rescue centre which, if I recall correctly, is different to merely having lots of pets.

So which is it?

There’s one thing worse than a liar: a bad liar.
She posted a picture of herself and Claire with the caption me and Claire made a cheeseboard. It's been deleted now, but there's a screenshot somewhere.

Reactions: 17
As we to assume that the meerkat has also been taken to the cinema and tattoo parlour as I’m sure she was at both of those places for more than an hour 🤔

Reactions: 16
As we to assume that the meerkat has also been taken to the cinema and tattoo parlour as I’m sure she was at both of those places for more than an hour 🤔
I was thinking exactly the same thing. It's all bullshit, look at meeeee I'm so edgy! I'm well crazy 🤪 I've got a meerkat!! No, jodie you're not edgy; you're just a bleeping twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was thinking exactly the same thing. It's all bullshit, look at meeeee I'm so edgy! I'm well crazy 🤪 I've got a meerkat!! No, jodie you're not edgy; you're just a bleeping twit.
That poor meerkat must be terrified 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 23
So disgusted with this. I heard she keeps all these animals in her back garden? Surely there is cause for intervention here? Can anyone advise? RSPCA? Local council?

Reactions: 14
Saw someone on the Hinch thread say Jodie Marsh runs a animal sanctuary. I was very tempted to direct them here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She can harp on all she wants about her "super intelligence" and how no one would win in an argument with her because you know, she's superior. To be fair, she might be right there, you can't argue with a pigeon! No intelligent rational person would drag a baby wild animal around for photo ops.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So disgusted with this. I heard she keeps all these animals in her back garden? Surely there is cause for intervention here? Can anyone advise? RSPCA? Local council?
I sent some screen shots to the RAPCA on insta and got a reply that seemed to accept the concerns and gave me a number to call

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.