Jodie Marsh #26 Not A Suitable Person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time to end it all gang..
Hate to go all armchair psychologist but this is a bit rich coming from someone who compulsively collects animals to fill a void in their life. Including wildlife that could be released but is held prisoner so Jodie can call herself their mummy and constantly tell them how much she loves them, safe in the knowledge that they can’t say it back so it doesn’t matter if they don’t…

Reactions: 24
Right? My first instinct would have been sheer panic and dread that my poor horse was stuck, struggling and in pain. But not our Jodie. Her first instinct, as with everything, is to get her phone out and film it. She's a horror.
She only bothers about the cute babies we all know this, can’t stand the fat mess & the disregard she has for poor Ralph in that horrible position

Reactions: 16
Holy shit, I’m quite new so haven’t seen this before! So wrong. Brings to mind Schofe’s ‘unwise but not illegal’ defence.
Wanting him in his school uniform. Truly sickening behaviour. She is disturbed.

Reactions: 17
So Steph has just admitted that they are the goats pictured then, they just magically grew in a week and are being rehomed… maybe don’t go into the legal profession love you just blew your own argument there

Reactions: 25
Didn’t the owner of Hamish say that was a load about him been shot? Wanking over her in a tissue? She really has lost the fucking plot tonight

So Steph has just admitted that they are the goats pictured then, they just magically grew in a week and are being rehomed… maybe don’t go into the legal profession love you just blew your own argument there
omg so she is admitting it
jodie has just thrown steff under the bus by making her have the conversation

steff must want to be in jodis skin

Reactions: 15
Her stories she said they got her 16k new followers, she got those before it all kicked off and now going on about ex boyfriend's and indecent photos on his phone that she can't talking about for legal reasons even though she does have proof, maybe give them to the police? Only half way through Steph's obviously got noone to go home to so hanging at Jodes

Reactions: 15
I wish all these enablers would bloody wise up. She picks her victims (sorry ‘friends’) very well.

Reactions: 14
Admits she’s the ugliest she’s ever been and hasn’t showered for 5 days claims she doesn’t drink, ok Jodie we believe you

Oh god she's doing it in song because pop stars can get away with it and the song starts one of my exes was into ch*** s*X abuse has she gone fucking mad?

Reactions: 18
she said she gave evidence to the police supposedly about billys hobbies and shock horror nothing was ever said again

it looks like jodie is not quite over billy lol
she cant keep a relationship over 3yrs and thats long for her

nice shaming steff about her ex probably trying to make herself feel superior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.