Jodie Marsh #21 Hear that honking? It's not a goose. It's lecherous Jodie on the loose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh he had a GF and 2 kids in 2020

if he was a half decent dad he would stay a mile away from Ms Marsh because she gets Jellous of their kids… she becomes a VJB

or if you don’t want dick rot… RUN KID RUN

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Nineteen 11 posted a video with kipper fanny curtains shouting about applying a special licence to keep wild cats ( and other exotic breeds).

Apparantly 2 vets and the council have been found today to check up on the property.. usual amount of dim witted twats commenting on what a hero she is 😐😐

She looked a complete munter in the video

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Nineteen 11 posted a video with kipper fanny curtains shouting about applying a special licence to keep wild cats ( and other exotic breeds).

Apparantly 2 vets and the council have been found today to check up on the property.. usual amount of dim witted twats commenting on what a hero she is 😐😐

duck me. She is going to make Joe Exotic look like David Attenborough. And Joe has better hair.

An animal cesspit covering in mud, overrun by animals, unsafe, residential area and Jodie in charge of big cats. What could possibly go wrong?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
duck me. She is going to make Joe Exotic look like David Attenborough. And Joe has better hair.

An animal cesspit covering in mud, overrun by animals, unsafe, residential area and Jodie in charge of big cats. What could possibly go wrong?
More dead animals due to Kipper fanny feeding them all bread

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ranting stories incoming. Settle in. Having watched the first two may I suggest lining up some shots and taking one each time she says "property"?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ranting stories incoming. Settle in. Having watched the first two may I suggest lining up some shots and taking one each time she says "property"?
*pours large Hennessey and googles 'watch instagram stories anonymously'*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"This is the funniest story EVAH!"

What, how the police contacted you about indecent exposure to elderly neighbours? And you slagged off Essex police to half a million followers when you need them onside for your "open case for stalking and harassment" against the neighbours. Talk about digging a bigger hole for yourself.

And you think this is hilarious?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
"I only flashed my boobs to prove the cameras were pointing at my properteeeeeee"

No, no you didn't. You did it because you're a childish, vulgar fat prick and thought it would be funny. Your made up reason for doing it in the first place is just your way off attempting damage limitation because plod have contacted you about indecently exposing yourself to pensioners.

Those poor neighbours, on top of solicitors fees, have now had to employ private security because of her intimidation tactics.

Making out the coppers will have enjoyed watching the footage too. I think the duck not.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
"I only flashed my boobs to prove the cameras were pointing at my properteeeeeee"

No, no you didn't. You did it because you're a childish, vulgar fat prick and thought it would be funny. Your made up reason for doing it in the first place is just your way off attempting damage limitation because plod have contacted you about indecently exposing yourself to pensioners.

Those poor neighbours, on top of solicitors fees, have now had to employ private security because of her intimidation tactics.

Making out the coppers will have enjoyed watching the footage too. I think the duck not.
She’s so deluded bless her. She thinks she still looks like the pictures she’s been posting.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

They need heat and light yet there is no insulation.

Reactions: 9
Soooo she's been invited to attend an interview at the police station. I know from my misspent youth extensive legal knowledge that if she doesn't turn up, a warrant will be issued for her arrest. (note: I have never been arrested for flashing pensioners)

Calling the police imbeciles. Oh my.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I’ve just watched the new enclosure/DWA video and another posted today where she’s asking Mark to build her a shelf to cut their cucumber and peppers and thinking about putting a fridge under the shelf (bad idea but when does she think about health, hygiene and safety of herself leg alone animals). She then throws her arms around Mark and says “I love you”.

I’m so sick of her. She needs to stop the hoarding. Whatever’s coming (probably Lemurs) isn’t being ‘rescued’. They’re family pets, from a private collector. These are hardly in any danger and yet she’ll think nothing of begging for donations got their (her) ongoing support. Absolute bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.