Jodie Marsh #20 Jodie Marsh has no fear; Owl man “Hold my beer”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just a bunch of fat middle aged men thinking they are "ard" while as you say trying to intimidate
---
we need a ongoing list of animals that were concerned for but she has not confimed or shown their where abouts

please add and edit if needed

what were the total for the 2 last sound for a £££ days

where is the genet?
where is jasper?
where is Koal?
where are the budgies?
where is Zilla?

NEW Cammie the chameleon
NEW Cadbury the white and brown skunk
NEW Marcel the sheep
The two swans….they almost certainly couldn’t take off on that pond with the house and tall trees around it. She says her cctv showed one flew one day and the other the next, she’s never shown the footage and would have done if such footage existed. They’ve probably gone to the dogs…literally

We’ve never seen the two roe deer since they arrived

Not to forget she’s two lots of cats, those in the converted cart lodge (cat cottage) and those she calls the ferals which are imprisoned in the office, well an attic where they no doubt freeze in winter and swelter in summer under the roof tiles as they cannot have the skylights open for fresh air.

oh, and we haven’t seen a single turtle/terrapin since their release.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The two swans….they almost certainly couldn’t take off on that pond with the house and tall trees around it. She says her cctv showed one flew one day and the other the next, she’s never shown the footage and would have done if such footage existed. They’ve probably gone to the dogs…literally

We’ve never seen the two roe deer since they arrived

Not to forget she’s two lots of cats, those in the converted cart lodge (cat cottage) and those she calls the ferals which are imprisoned in the office, well an attic where they no doubt freeze in winter and swelter in summer under the roof tiles as they cannot have the skylights open for fresh air.

oh, and we haven’t seen a single turtle/terrapin since their release.
Winnie I love you. You are not missing a trick. The cute cats are filmed and the ferals forgotten.
---
I think she’s done a dirty delete of the original comment😂
There's a surprise!

Reactions: 11
is it me or has she deleted loads of comments about the bikers on her insta
---
oppppppps yes ive just seen the latest comments
---
oppppppps yes ive just seen the latest comments

Reactions: 10
OMG does Hayley howl. That is not a happy animal. I feel for the neighbours listening to an animal is such despair.
I can’t find it now but I’m sure there’s a SS of it somewhere on here, basically someone asked if Hayley howls like a wolf & she of course replied something like yes all the time

Reactions: 8
we need a ongoing list of animals that were concerned for but she has not confimed or shown their where abouts

where is the genet?
where is jasper?
where is Koal?
where are the budgies?
where is Zilla?
Where is Cammie the chameleon?
where is Cadbury the white and brown skunk?
where is Marcel the sheep?

NEW 2 swans that we have never seen fly away (very strange)?
NEW 2 lots of cats, those in the (cat cottage) and those she calls the ferals which are imprisoned in the office?
NEW 2 roe deer that arrived recently?
NEW lots of turtles and terrapins?

gosh the list only started yesterday if anybody has noticed ive missed any poor animal let me know and i will add x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Good point about Steph. Someone asked what bikes she had and she said “Harleys”. So she’s got several bikes she never uses? I hope next time she asks people that can afford a coffee to donate they actually question why they’re giving to someone with a home, possessions and a future inheritance most people will never have. I’ve seen her thank mums for donating out of their benefits then she’s spending what they get a week on wallpaper.

Here’s the Hayley screenshot again.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
good point i havent seen her ride a bike for years and they must be worth thousands but knowing her rotting in some garage
que jodie riding her bikes this week

where is the genet?
where is jasper?
where is Koal?
where are the budgies?
where is Zilla?
Where is Cammie the chameleon?
where is Cadbury the white and brown skunk?
where is Marcel the sheep?

NEW 2 swans that we have never seen fly away (very strange)?
NEW 2 lots of cats, those in the (cat cottage) and those she calls the ferals which are imprisoned in the office?
NEW 2 roe deer that arrived recently?
NEW lots of turtles and terrapins?

gosh the list only started yesterday if anybody has noticed ive missed any poor animal let me know and i will add x
Roe deer arrived around 17th October, we see one in the 21st and not even a mention since
DD6D1AAD-55B9-4A00-BC0F-EBB2BFF79313.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So, I hear her dog trainer was well into horses too. You’d think he have a quiet word in the ear of his best mate about the conditions her equines live in.

Talking about equines…..I thought Tallulah looked in foal🤔, I hope it was just the camera angle! Wasn’t she a retired show jumper So not a youngster if she hasn’t foaled before.
9151693E-C325-473E-B569-D132D2A55EF8.jpeg
A2959F95-E2B4-4A77-84A8-E6E7C09CCA3D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
If I remember correctly Jodie did mention months ago that one of the horses might be pregnant but then there was no update as usual.

Also she’s a dartmoor/exmoor type which has only been seen for a split second in footage, never has a name been mentioned. This one looks in foal also! As for Ralph and Leo, they look so thin. Ralph is ribby and Leo’s hips protruding. Hasn’t she got around 20 equines there, how thin are the ones we‘re not seeing?

D4C43679-E9B1-4BA6-AEAD-B7ED33F13D38.jpeg

52DDCF97-71B3-4CC1-B9F0-D60CC8CE177D.jpeg

B8B77A05-B6E3-479B-BE94-53B169B8994C.jpeg

3ED30D02-2737-490B-9B55-8507AE9A8436.jpeg

03547DF1-361E-41BB-B168-FDE721EF425F.jpeg

EF050B98-5253-401C-9FEC-68E53E2A1E0E.jpeg

FAA71985-1238-4E76-99B6-08707C322D66.jpeg

---
If I remember correctly Jodie did mention months ago that one of the horses might be pregnant but then there was no update as usual.
Tallulah I thought had retired from showjumping thus I cannot imagine she arrived in foal, but she was put in with Ralph….had he already been gelded? I vaguely remember her having him gelded but cannot remember when. Then again she had the donkeys gelded too, I wonder if they’d spread their seed a little more before they had the chop? I think we’ve some foals on the horizon, horse or mules only time will tell. FF‘s fine example of birth control is an inspiration to other rescues🤪
---

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Who is this as they always comment on everything while attacking anyone who isnt worshiping.

Anyway, a plant to make sure everyone goes for a 2nd look or to go viral?

1707713278898.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good point about Steph. Someone asked what bikes she had and she said “Harleys”. So she’s got several bikes she never uses? I hope next time she asks people that can afford a coffee to donate they actually question why they’re giving to someone with a home, possessions and a future inheritance most people will never have. I’ve seen her thank mums for donating out of their benefits then she’s spending what they get a week on wallpaper.

Here’s the Hayley screenshot again.
And also I seem to remember a few years ago she put down a deposit for an Elon Musk Cybertruck. So that’ll be a nice edition soon. But yeah, keep sending this rancid animal abuser your spare benefit money. She really needs it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And also I seem to remember a few years ago she put down a deposit for an Elon Musk Cybertruck. So that’ll be a nice edition soon. But yeah, keep sending this rancid animal abuser your spare benefit money. She really needs it.
That was probably just another attention seeking statement. I know a few people who put deposits down. IIRC it was refundable £100.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sound for a Pound will become Give A duck About My Cybertruck.
---
there is the Filthy YouTube video - some screenshots here
---

and the Genet when she arrived in October .
I only got round to replying to Peta this morning (my OH selfishly expected me to spend time with them and do stuff together this weekend. How rude! :D ). I included genet pics and other pics I found in this thread, and listed a lot of the other issues. I probably forgot a lot of things to mention but let's see what they say.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.