Jodie Marsh #20 Jodie Marsh has no fear; Owl man “Hold my beer”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Insightful comment on the biker post - also Jodie you wouldn’t last 5 minutes as an OL’ Lady - you have no bleeping clue what that actually means and entails.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 34
ever the experts …that’s a female pheasant. she missed the owl having a broken/deformed wing so I wouldn’t trust her assessment of an animal
---
Insightful comment on the biker post - also Jodie you wouldn’t last 5 minutes as an OL’ Lady - you have no bleeping clue what that actually means and entails.
I thought when they were posing with masks on that’s purely for intimidation

Reactions: 10
Jodie's got all her biker mates over. Revving the engines and laughing, the bikers looking towards the neighbours probably attempting to annoy them or something. I'm sure they're not trying to intimidate at all. You would think they would know better working in law enforcement.
Also I wonder how the animals felt??

• Sad
Reactions: 8
New Post of her friends armadillo - "I've been trying to persuade her to give me the armadillo for 2 years but she's having none of it! 🤣"
Yes, probably because she knows that if she does give it to you, it won't live to see another year
She is off her rocker. You can't just go to a mate's house and tell them you want their pet. The armadillo doesn't need rescuing, she just wants it for Instagram. If only she would listen to an expert about this animal hoarding disorder.

Reactions: 13
When did we last see Steph at Jodie's? Can anyone find anything more recent than 8th Jan (IG: jodiemarshtv)?

#whereissteph

Reactions: 9
I think Claire picked up a lot of the business side of things. I believe she has/had quite a decent career working in London.
Until she joined the one titty gran gang
---
just a bunch of fat middle aged men thinking they are "ard" while as you say trying to intimidate
---
we need a ongoing list of animals that were concerned for but she has not confimed or shown their where abouts

please add and edit if needed

what were the total for the 2 last sound for a £££ days

where is the genet?
where is jasper?
where is Koal?
where are the budgies?
where is Zilla?

NEW Cammie the chameleon
NEW Cadbury the white and brown skunk
NEW Marcel the sheep
Didn’t marcel get mauled last year by one of the dogs? Then he died due to the injuries shortly after ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
When did we last see Steph at Jodie's? Can anyone find anything more recent than 8th Jan (IG: jodiemarshtv)?

#whereissteph
Hopefully she doesn't want to be complicit to the ongoing neglect. Fripp's doesn't seem to be a happy ship at the moment. It's sinking faster than those poor pigs in mud. 🙏

this post has now got 11 likes jodie wont like that and somebody else has posted similar
---
i suppose those bikers have something in common with jodie FAT GUTS
are they ex police does somebody know
they give me the ick for some reason
---
actually i have noticed photo's of just joie get far less comments then when an animal is shown bet she hates that
proof that its the animals people want to see not jodie and her attention seeking posts

steff is probably on holiday or has been sectioned due to her obsession with Jodie and jack wont be far behind

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Jodie obviously doesn't have any real friends to tell her the truth. I can't believe she has reached the age of 45 and is still reliant of "The Bank of Dad" to bail her out of her last property disaster which was also self inflicted. I would be ashamed to ask my dad for anything at that age, I would want to be in a position to help him out. Yet she has the audacity to call her neighbours Amish because they live in "The Hall" to her cottage and have beautifully and tastefully converted barns for extended family. Jodie has a Barbie inspired diner where she inflicts kareoke on her hangers on. She has no shame obviously as she is happy to show the disgusting conditions her animals are existing in.
---
this post has now got 11 likes jodie wont like that and somebody else has posted similar
---
i suppose those bikers have something in common with jodie FAT GUTS
are they ex police does somebody know
they give me the ick for some reason
---
actually i have noticed photo's of just joie get far less comments then when an animal is shown bet she hates that
proof that its the animals people want to see not jodie and her attention seeking posts

steff is probably on holiday or has been sectioned due to her obsession with Jodie and jack wont be far behind
Emergency responders, so the 3 emergency services I think.

Until she joined the one titty gran gang
---

Didn’t marcel get mauled last year by one of the dogs? Then he died due to the injuries shortly after ?
Kol is the one her own dogs attacked then got fly strike & died. Marcel got named in a video & was never seen again but someone on here(sorry I can’t remember who) said a fence fell on him while she was keeping them on her drive at the old place & broke his neck
---
just in case Jodie needs reminding herself, here are the lambs. would be helpful for her website guy to update the dead animals page

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Kol is the one her own dogs attacked then got fly strike & died. Marcel got named in a video & was never seen again but someone on here(sorry I can’t remember who) said a fence fell on him while she was keeping them on her drive at the old place & broke his neck
---
just in case Jodie needs reminding herself, here are the lambs. would be helpful for her website guy to update the dead animals page
I thought @comefortheteanow said she administered the wrong medication for Kol and the fence fell on Marcel.

Reactions: 2
omg… jodie you are so embarrassing… what are those fat middle age men in kids masks playing at!

clearly intimidating the neighbours… you can delete all you want i’ve got all the evidence your neighbours will need come to it 👌
---
She’s ALWAYS right isn’t she…. doesn’t give a duck about those animals
---
Noise doesn’t scare animals what about fire works ect thick fat tit

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Jodie's got all her biker mates over. Revving the engines and laughing, the bikers looking towards the neighbours probably attempting to annoy them or something. I'm sure they're not trying to intimidate at all. You would think they would know better working in law enforcement.
Putting the animals under more stress. I'm amazed that RSPCA haven't raided yet. I keep thinking about those cats, they must be under so much stress being forced to live in a pack. And I'm not a jellus hater, my 3 rescue cats are all I need.

I thought @comefortheteanow said she administered the wrong medication for Kol and the fence fell on Marcel.
he was definitely attacked & had an abscess on his neck as a result so yea she probably was doing her own dodgy drug administrating not that she’ll ever admit it. even on the web page she’s worded it like SHE rescued him after a dog attack, not it was her own dogs that did it

Reactions: 8
omg… jodie you are so embarrassing… what are those fat middle age men in kids masks playing at!

clearly intimidating the neighbours… you can delete all you want i’ve got all the evidence your neighbours will need come to it 👌
---
She’s ALWAYS right isn’t she…. doesn’t give a duck about those animals
---
Noise doesn’t scare animals what about fire works ect thick fat tit
"Film crews" 🤣 your mate filming on their mobile phone isn't a film crew, Jodie. Just like YouTube isn't TV.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.