Jodie Marsh #20 Jodie Marsh has no fear; Owl man “Hold my beer”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to Marge's Ghost on winning the thread title. I can't tag you for some reason, but you win the missing part of the owl's wing.

Feel free to add your own recaps as I unfortunately need to run to Tesco, which is less fun than Tattling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Recap

- As with most things that involve Jodie, a local Facebook group descended into chaos with Jodie displaying her usual mature behaviour of agression, smut and plain ignorance when she was asked reasonable questions as to her behaviour and the running of Aucht-fripps
- Highlights included revelations such as the fact this is a residential property surrounded by residential properties who, understandably, are unhappy with the noise/smell of this insane petting zoo in three acres of residential paddock
- Jodie continues to cosplay at being a vet whilst bleeping around and distracting actual vets at work
- we got to know Owl man, who it turns out, knows his owls. Jodie’s response to him (or maybe another reasonable commentator, hard to tell, as she was doing her usual splattergun bile at everyone) was that he “wanks over her and the farm every night” or similar. There’s been a lot of dirty deleting
— Jodie apparently has five attack dogs due to a “hate campaign” we believe said hate campaign relates to the above and neighbours having the audacity to want to enjoy their own home and reasonably asking her to stop being a bleep. Her reasonable response was to assume a hate campaign and get attack dogs. Questions asked as to if these are legitimate given attack dogs are around 20k each and if so; who paid? If not; she’s just surrounded by rabid animals.
- Jodie keeps inviting us on VIP trips to the farm. As no one ever leaves alive or uninjured; we are not taking her up on that as yet.
- it has become very obvious from comments on the Facebook thread and the fact it wasn’t removed that most residents are aware of what Jodie is like and have had enough
- Jodie claimed that someone who rescues animals, gifted her two sheep, then they were going into their freezer. When this was pointed out, Jodie did her usual trick of denial and gaslighting. Tattle always has receipts babes.
- She continues to be vile, lack self awareness and seems to be in day 3 of Narc rage
- the death/injury rate continues to rise
- we continue to be a supportive bunch of mushers with professional and life experiences who hope that those donating are at least informed. Or we are jealous, deformed cunts if you listen to Miss Marsh which I suggest you don’t lest you end up sectioned

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Where's the totaliser. Come on. It's because she's raised about £50. Even then she would lie and say she raised eleventy million

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder how many messages she’s sent to the admin of the group by now threatening lawyers if they don’t remove the post 😆
I can’t believe she actually wrote this to 🦉🕵🏻‍♂️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.