Jodie Marsh #20 Jodie Marsh has no fear; Owl man “Hold my beer”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sound for a Pound will become Give A duck About My Cybertruck.
---

I only got round to replying to Peta this morning (my OH selfishly expected me to spend time with them and do stuff together this weekend. How rude! :D ). I included genet pics and other pics I found in this thread, and listed a lot of the other issues. I probably forgot a lot of things to mention but let's see what they say.
Did you remember about her hunter friend?

Reactions: 8
and her non vegan skin treatments, I know it’s not the worse thing but if she’s preaching veganism & previously representing PETA they ought to know

Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion:

Hear that honking? It's not a goose. It's lecherous Jodie on the loose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So, I hear her dog trainer was well into horses too. You’d think he have a quiet word in the ear of his best mate about the conditions her equines live in.

Talking about equines…..I thought Tallulah looked in foal🤔, I hope it was just the camera angle! Wasn’t she a retired show jumper So not a youngster if she hasn’t foaled before.View attachment 2751232View attachment 2751233
she is either in foal or badly needs worming.. id hazard a guess at the former going off the shape of her.

Reactions: 9
this is from chat gpt, I'm not as naturally creative as some of y'all :D I

With wealth abound, Jodie lives in gilded style,
But begs for money, a contradiction vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
this is from chat gpt, I'm not as naturally creative as some of y'all :D I

But begs for money, a contradiction vile.
With a bit of sweeetcorn-style rephrasing :

The critics are all bullies; jellus and vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well I had a little break after getting really upset about the animals. Couldn't stay away so I've come back and I've been mooching to see how much public donations of Jodie's own money she has spunked on the ensuite.

She's gone even more fancy with the wallpaper. This time she's bought from Muck N Brass at an eye-watering £140 per roll, looks like two rolls used so that's £280 total.

The two dripping shelves are from Brown And Ginger and cost £150 in total.

The two dripping mirrors are from The Vintage Sofa Co and cost a total of £590

The gold bones frame is from The Blackened Teeth and cost £50

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I get she’s allowed to spend her own money & have a ‘nice’ home but that’s taking the actual piss, she has the nerve to beg for black bin bags on her wishlist that she could easily pickup at a local shop while dropping £590 on hideous mirrors?! would love to know Steph & Jacks wages…

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I get she’s allowed to spend her own money & have a ‘nice’ home but that’s taking the actual piss, she has the nerve to beg for black bin bags on her wishlist that she could easily pickup at a local shop while dropping £590 on hideous mirrors?! would love to know Steph & Jacks wages…
I'd like to know what she pays herself too.

Reactions: 10
Convinced more than evaah that Hodie fancies someone new. She always bangs on about biking whenever she is snaring a bloke, or coerces them into being the Ken to her Orangie. She has these spurts of biking then and drops it for ages (which can happen, but then don't make out you're this hardcore lifer biker chick).

Reactions: 12
she wants the home improvement guy & no one can convince me otherwise. maybe the lure of owning his own tools is just too much for her to ignore

Attachments

• 78.9 KB
    • Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 16
    she wants the home improvement guy & no one can convince me otherwise. maybe the lure of owning his own tools is just too much for her to ignore
    That one is Phil. The other one is Bradley and there's another one called Jack. They all look the same.

Is she after Bradley or Phil? Or is she not fussed?

Reactions: 6
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.