Jodie Marsh #18 She's not a farmer, she's Jodie Dahmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It may have been poison meant for inside to be used by professionals but the fact is that it isn’t a quick death and poisoned animals can wander along way before they die and can move the poison themselves into a little stash before they start eating it. You also need a license before you buy it now (although that hasn’t been in place too long)
What I am getting at is that her old neighbours may have done everything right with pest control and unfortunately the dog ate poisoned rat. It doubt it was a vengeful act but obviously Jodie made it out to be one.
On another note, I gave my husband (a farmer) an overview of her stupid rescue and showed him the picture of the pigs and he was horrified. He isn’t easily horrified.
any normal person would be.. but the followers turn a blind eye..

looking at the comments even a vet follows her? some bleeping tit vet

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So many threats to her neighbours on the thread about the protection dogs. I hope they are grabbing all the evidence they can.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Shall I create another thread?

Maybe they should get some protection dogs. I'm thinking seven...
Jodie will just get 8 dogs and train the cat's.
---
New thread this way ⬇⬇⬇

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.