Jodie Marsh #19 Gordon Bennett! She's been bitten by a genet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread - same old Jodie. Congratulations @ToadyHarsh you win best thread title EVAH!!! Pamper yourself with a mud spa and grooming session courtesy of Fripps Farm.

As you were Mushers - feel free to add recaps.

Old thread here ⬇⬇⬇

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm happy to have my thread title chosen, but so much has happened since I came up with that that it doesn't reflect:

The farm has got even muddier.

The genet - which looked like it arrived in pristine condition only a few months ago - now has a serious infection in it's tail and is most likely being kept in a tiny cage ☹

Zilla is probably dead ☹

Jodie now looks like a fat builder.

The council are VJBs who are going to attack Jodie imminently so she has another eleventy million protection dogs, probably as poorly trained as Manic.

Nicky Johnson is the latest animal to be adopted by Jodie, apparantly.

Fripps Farm has mandatory karaoke each night.

Jodie's family went to Barbados without her for Christmas, because she's a smelly mare who honks like a goose.
---
Also:

Jodie won an easy bet with a biker group so she gets free food for her animals that could have been used to help other, smaller, struggling rescues.

Filthy is still an absolute pile of wank that barely counts as IG stories. Each episode shows terrible conditions as well as neglect, but the fans lap it up and pile on anyone that points out the problems.

If I've forgotten anything - which I probably have - please feel free to add it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Is the having more aesthetic treatments. Jesus, her skin should be like a newborn babies at this point. But how is she advertising skin treatments with a filter on the bleeping lemon!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
why’s she trying to reignite OF, she must remember how much of a spectacle fail it was. obvs short of funds for the legal fees!
---
#justiceforbilly

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm happy to have my thread title chosen, but so much has happened since I came up with that that it doesn't reflect:

The farm has got even muddier.

The genet - which looked like it arrived in pristine condition only a few months ago - now has a serious infection in it's tail and is most likely being kept in a tiny cage ☹

Zilla is probably dead ☹

Jodie now looks like a fat builder.

The council are VJBs who are going to attack Jodie imminently so she has another eleventy million protection dogs, probably as poorly trained as Manic.

Nicky Johnson is the latest animal to be adopted by Jodie, apparantly.

Fripps Farm has mandatory karaoke each night.

Jodie's family went to Barbados without her for Christmas, because she's a smelly mare who honks like a goose.
---
Also:

Jodie won an easy bet with a biker group so she gets free food for her animals that could have been used to help other, smaller, struggling rescues.

Filthy is still an absolute pile of wank that barely counts as IG stories. Each episode shows terrible conditions as well as neglect, but the fans lap it up and pile on anyone that points out the problems.

If I've forgotten anything - which I probably have - please feel free to add it.
She’s played the “neighbours might poison my animals” card again
---
Is the having more aesthetic treatments. Jesus, her skin should be like a newborn babies at this point. But how is she advertising skin treatments with a filter on the bleeping lemon!
The dirty witch couldn’t even be bothered to wash off last nights makeup - seriously who gets treatment on top of dirty skin?

maybe mark has had a head wobble and dumped her and she is now back to OF
probably not as we know mark is weak and just nods when shouted at

Reactions: 9
thought they’d have to get involved … bankrupt betty and coke colin! they’ve got morals of a wash rag too
3 nipples between them.

Katie Price doesn't start following Fripps and Kerry Katona doesn't just reply to her tweets for nothing. Anyone that can work with KP after killing her dogs and other pets will show her up as the hypocrite she is.

maybe mark has had a head wobble and dumped her and she is now back to OF
probably not as we know mark is weak and just nods when shouted at
Mark is cucked.

Reactions: 11
Mark’s a local businessman, wouldn’t surprise me if he’d left the old hag.

She’s posted that pic on Twitter to feel better. Last time it got over 1M views and she was made-up about it. What she didn’t realise was that Twitter had fucked the view counts at that time.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had a feeling she and Mark had split, not sure why, but seeing her back promoting OF makes me think it might be true. I'd guess he wasn't overly impressed with that interview in The Sun where she said they hadn't said "I love you" and were never likely to.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.