Jodie Marsh #18 She's not a farmer, she's Jodie Dahmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw my farm vet friend last night, been working like a mad woman recently because of an outbreak of bluetongue in Norfolk where she works.

I genuinely worry for those poor animals trapped in that death garden. All lumped in together. New animals bought at auctions just thrown in with no thought for quarantine.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The noises in the videos with the new shetlands. All the geese honking and cockeralls. I feel sorry for the neighbours. I imagine the houses there are not cheap, they’ve probably lived there forever and are trying to enjoy the peace, maybe during their retirement. Then a whole gaggle of humans and birds arrive. It would drive me up the wall too

Reactions: 12
We had neighbours with chickens and they could be quite noisy at times and this was in a terrace so I can only imagine a whole farm suddenly arriving next door.
At least if you move to a place next to a working farm then you expect noise and smells or next to an airport but if one springs up I can imagine it being a big shock and quite annoying without narc of the year giving it the big one too.
There is some big money in Essex so I wouldn’t want to pee off the neighbours so quickly or verbally.

Reactions: 13
She said the other day the Shetlands were loose in a field by a road. Now they’ve been rescued and tied up on her front garden. That tether works both ways Jodie. What’s stopping them running in front of or getting caught up in those vehicles?

IMG_8859.jpeg

She also added they were currently at a friends place awaiting to their move to the death camp. As far as I’m aware they’ve not left the front garden!

ETA The honking in this is painful. And the Geese on the background.

As others have said move next to a farm/airport expect it and live with it. Neighbours repurposing their garden as a grounds for landing planes or animal hoarding is expecting trouble.

Reactions: 10
Just throwing this out there….. she has over 600 animals in I think 4 acres of land (could be wrong) ….paradise wildlife park has over 800 animals (only 200 more) and is set in over 30 acres of woodland! (Not a back garden!) …. It also has 71 staff to look after the whole place and all the animals…. How many staff does Jodie have? 2?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Why is she posting outrageous comments such as ‘next thing they’ll be doing is chucking poison over the fences’ 🫣🫣🫣🫣 WHAAAAAT??????

she’s going to find herself in serious trouble if she’s not careful

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she posting outrageous comments such as ‘next thing they’ll be doing is chucking poison over the fences’ 🫣🫣🫣🫣 WHAAAAAT??????

she’s going to find herself in serious trouble if she’s not careful
Wouldn't put it past her to put poison over her own fence to try and frame her neighbours.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.