Jodie Marsh #18 She's not a farmer, she's Jodie Dahmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she loves making up a story, she does it for every animal she ‘rescues’ with zero evidence to back it up. she has no knowledge that Millie May had a foal taken away, maybe her foal died & if she was lactating she should’ve offered her as a foster mare for an orphan foal, she’s making up these new ones are mum & baby, how’s she’s come to that conclusion is a mystery. Buddy the first cow was rescued from slaughter aka bought, the next moment he was abandoned & rescued from a field. I’ve never known an area with so many dumped large animals before. she never shows any of these rescues just a vague “I rescued an animal at 3:30am” & a photo the next day. if the new shetlands were dumped & running on the road for nearly a month why did she rescue them at night?

Reactions: 15
ETA The honking in this is painful. And the Geese on the background.
Loving your work. (y)

Just throwing this out there….. she has over 600 animals in I think 4 acres of land (could be wrong) ….paradise wildlife park has over 800 animals (only 200 more) and is set in over 30 acres of woodland! (Not a back garden!) …. It also has 71 staff to look after the whole place and all the animals…. How many staff does Jodie have? 2?
Most of Jodie's are public lice / foul fowl; it's easy to rack up the numbers with ducks & chickens.

Reactions: 7
Why is she posting outrageous comments such as ‘next thing they’ll be doing is chucking poison over the fences’ 🫣🫣🫣🫣 WHAAAAAT??????

she’s going to find herself in serious trouble if she’s not careful
Thats libel in a court of law...!

Her "best lawyers EVAHHHH" must be pretty pants at their job if they've not advised her to stop running her mouth off.

She incriminates herself further with every post. Sadly, it's not going to end well for those poor animals. :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi all! Just thought I’d drop in to the best tattle thread EVAH!! I’ve just seen that Jodie has SIX big dogs that will tear the villagers to shreds if they dare ask how her day is going protect her and the animals. Thank god Fripps doesn’t have a bigger pond or Jodie would soon have a Dolphin checking for mines.

As evah I am perplexed as to why. Why has no one ‘close’ to her explained why this is a terrible idea, why people might have concerns that Jodie’s mud bath farm is going to affect her neighbours, or questioned why she keeps adding animal after animal when she hasn’t the room to do so. This isn’t an animal rescue; it’s a prison. A muddy, boggy, animal prison where Saint Jodie kidnaps any animal that dares to walk by a road, along a footpath, through a field or has been previously rescued by someone she doesn’t deem worthy. She’s like the child catcher from Chitty Chiity Bang Bang, but vegan.

A washed up glamour model’s latest vanity project. That’s all this is.

Reactions: 28
Why is she posting outrageous comments such as ‘next thing they’ll be doing is chucking poison over the fences’ 🫣🫣🫣🫣 WHAAAAAT??????

I thought that was an overweight, sweaty-arsed builder in the picture. I just realised it's Jodie 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ao if the security dogs cost 20k or whatever ridiculous figure why not use the money to pay for security? Or is it all just another bullshit undeclared #ad for that fella who quite frankly seems to be tit at his dog training based on manic

Just throwing this out there….. she has over 600 animals in I think 4 acres of land (could be wrong) ….paradise wildlife park has over 800 animals (only 200 more) and is set in over 30 acres of woodland! (Not a back garden!) …. It also has 71 staff to look after the whole place and all the animals…. How many staff does Jodie have? 2?
bleeping hell I didn't realize she had so many animals packed in together. Just checked and here in Ireland Dublin zoo has 400 animals in nearly 70 acres, and they don't seem particularly spread out when you visit. Marsh is mentally unwell isn't she, or just a selfish narc.

Is she using Fripps funds to train Enzo and Hope? If it’s costing thousands it would have been easier to hire an actual security guard as now she has to feed and house all of these dogs. Who pays for that?

Reactions: 9

When I first saw the photo I thought the dog was stood with a man until I looked closer and realised it was fat sweaty fanny Jodie.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she using Fripps funds to train Enzo and Hope? If it’s costing thousands it would have been easier to hire an actual security guard as now she has to feed and house all of these dogs. Who pays for that?
probably all the brown noses.. they’ll pay for anything… if queen jodie says so…

Reactions: 6
she loves making up a story, she does it for every animal she ‘rescues’ with zero evidence to back it up. she has no knowledge that Millie May had a foal taken away, maybe her foal died & if she was lactating she should’ve offered her as a foster mare for an orphan foal, she’s making up these new ones are mum & baby, how’s she’s come to that conclusion is a mystery. Buddy the first cow was rescued from slaughter aka bought, the next moment he was abandoned & rescued from a field. I’ve never known an area with so many dumped large animals before. she never shows any of these rescues just a vague “I rescued an animal at 3:30am” & a photo the next day. if the new shetlands were dumped & running on the road for nearly a month why did she rescue them at night?
This. She feeds a narrative that suits her for attention and sympathy let alone donations.

Reactions: 9
she accused the neighbours at her last house of poisoning one of her dogs.
Here are some X posts. Surprised it was nearly 6 years ago. But the neighbours seemed to have had a rat problem and used an illegal poison…. 🤔
---
I thought Enzo was her pet 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10

That’s her excuse ready to go when another animal dies from Fripps neglect it wasn’t them the neighbours must of poisoned them.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I'd imagine the neighbours may need to get the rat population under control as no doubt they have moved into her disgusting hovel. I cannot get my head around her supporters continuing to pay for her pets and zit treatments.

Reactions: 6
It may have been poison meant for inside to be used by professionals but the fact is that it isn’t a quick death and poisoned animals can wander along way before they die and can move the poison themselves into a little stash before they start eating it. You also need a license before you buy it now (although that hasn’t been in place too long)
What I am getting at is that her old neighbours may have done everything right with pest control and unfortunately the dog ate poisoned rat. It doubt it was a vengeful act but obviously Jodie made it out to be one.
On another note, I gave my husband (a farmer) an overview of her stupid rescue and showed him the picture of the pigs and he was horrified. He isn’t easily horrified.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.