Jodie Marsh #16 Free Pam, Free Gez No more Claire to pretend she's a lez...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the animals have formed a gang and worked together to kick the tit out of her and put her in hospital

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We haven't seen Sticky Vicky for a while, have we? Jodie still follows her (@ngirlv1).
she’s still around, I’m sure she was in a story awhile back sat on the floor in the field with Jodie & probably Ernie? sat on her lap. that’s her adult insta, I’m sure there’s a personal one as well
---
all quiet at fripps just re jigging old storys
she won’t dare post anything recent & let people see the state of the place!

Reactions: 7
I would love to know the situation between Fripps and RSPCA at the moment with regard to the dogs. IG just showed me the two begging posts from Jodie and the dog trainer asking "Please please dig deep for these dogs" Will the money go to these dogs and their treatment? Or is their treatment being paid for from elsewhere?

I looked on the Spotted in Harlow thread and all those posts that didn't agree with Jodie's side of events or indeed about the animals at Fripps have been removed and those members banned with the page owner admitting it.

No bias there then 🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She seems more interested in filming Filthy now than keeping up her OF. They're both rubbish, but at least she doesn't have to fake-lez her mates for Filthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she thought OF would be easy money because she could trade off her glamour modelling past and being THE Jodie Marsh. The problem is there are far too many people doing much more extreme things on there than her faux lesbianism where all shes doing is teasing a bit of nipple licking.

Not only that, she’s aged terribly with the fillers and Botox and she’s gained weight. The men that were fans of Jodie back in the day probably don’t want to see the bloated grubby mess that she is now.

Reactions: 9
she’s still around, I’m sure she was in a story awhile back sat on the floor in the field with Jodie & probably Ernie? sat on her lap. that’s her adult insta, I’m sure there’s a personal one as well
---

she won’t dare post anything recent & let people see the state of the place!
lol it's gonna be a long winter trying to film without seeing the state of them fields for approx 5-6months
i should imagine the horses field are not to great either
are the 7 fields counted as the ones with a piece of string seperating them

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.