Jodie Marsh #16 Free Pam, Free Gez No more Claire to pretend she's a lez...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's a few old blog excerpts that she wrote to Ben, knowing he and his gf Dawn read the blog. There was a lot more but I was losing the will to live trawling through old DS threads.

"Lots of love and passionate kisses (so passionate that you get warm and tingly down below and the chemistry burns up inside of you to the point of no return. So passionate that you need to have that person NOW. You need to be naked and entwined and writhing on a silk-covered bed. You need to be stroked and kissed and touched softly before devouring each other's bodies with your tongues and then throwing each other around with a force so hard it feels like you are going to break something. So passionate that you can't control yourself and when you orgasm it's so intense that it brings tears to your eyes. So passionate that you can't get enough and you realise you could happily be with that person every day for the rest of your life! So passionate that your whole body shakes with pleasure and you act out all your wildest fantasies. So passionate that it feels like nobody else will ever compare and so passionate that you could do it all again in half an hour and every day, 5 times a day forever more!). Sorry, got carried away thinking about somebody). See ya!!!! xxxxx"

"Ben - he's the one I want but can't have. He's gorgeous, talented, sexy, funny, nice, charming and sweet. He rocks my world but I don't rock his (although I would if he'd let me!). He's already got a beautiful girlfriend and I'm jealous to the highest degree! L oh sorry........... you didn't need an explanation of that one did you Ben?! Ha ha. "

I had to confide in someone (other than the 49 people I've already told) about my desperation in wanting to whisk Ben away to Barbados and marry him on the beach! I showed them the video of him and they told me to "hang in there" cos one day if and when he's single, he might give me a minute of his time. Ha ha.

Ben - even if I get married and move abroad; if you ever become single then come and find me cos I promise I'll drop everything and give you a lifetime of happiness... you're gorgeous! View attachment 2564010

As I sit here dreaming of cuddling Ben (and doing lots of other things to him), I know that I should just walk away from him too. Leave him to get on with his life and to be happy. So why God, why, do I have the insane urge to text him and tell him I need him, demand to know if has any feelings for me and beg him to come to Brentwood to live with me in my countryside house with two velvety bulldogs?
Omfg. Worse than I remembered. She’s the OG VJB!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtf. Who is/was Ben?
You just know that she writes like that but in bed she lies dead still and waits for it to be over.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtf. Who is/was Ben?
You just know that she writes like that but in bed she lies dead still and waits for it to be over.
He was a professional dancer assigned to partner her on a dance competition show, think it was called the All Star Talent Show. The fella had a long term girlfriend and made it clear he wasn't interested but she kept on writing these blogs about him. There were more and they were just as filthy. I'm sure she even wrote one to his mother IIRC. Eventually his girlfriend Dawn, also a dancer, got so pissed off she joined the mush forum and spilled more tea about how Jodie had pursued him and had become a bleeping nightmare to both of them.

Mushers got very excited and enjoyed this episode very much, as you can imagine :LOL:

Edited to add, I was wrong, it wasn't a dance competition but a talent show as the title suggests x

Also, she was in her late twenties and the dancer lad was only 19.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
He was a professional dancer assigned to partner her on a dance competition show, think it was called the All Star Talent Show. The fella had a long term girlfriend and made it clear he wasn't interested but she kept on writing these blogs about him. There were more and they were just as filthy. I'm sure she even wrote one to his mother IIRC. Eventually his girlfriend Dawn, also a dancer, got so pissed off she joined the mush forum and spilled more tea about how Jodie had pursued him and had become a bleeping nightmare to both of them.

Mushers got very excited and enjoyed this episode very much, as you can imagine :LOL:
Wonder what Dawn is thinking now about the one titted wonder. Actually, I bet she doesn’t think of her at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's the effort that she put into trying to be all alluring with her sophisticated words that gets me. Oh, and the shame of trying it on in front of his partner.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's the effort that she put into trying to be all alluring with her sophisticated words that gets me. Oh, and the shame of trying it on in front of his partner.
Like a teen that’s been reading too much ‘sugar magazine’. Grim

• Haha
  • Sick

Edited to add, I was wrong, it wasn't a dance competition but a talent show as the title suggests x

Wait, I remember this. She was blogging about this on one of her holidays and detailed how she was mugged? Could’ve been a different situation but I’m sure it’s the same one.

Reactions: 5
Wait, I remember this. She was blogging about this on one of her holidays and detailed how she was mugged? Could’ve been a different situation but I’m sure it’s the same one.
You’re right. That was the Spanish peasant bleep children blog.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here it is!

Right hang on................... my phone has just been stolen. Can you f*cking believe it?Huh By two motherf*cking peasant kids. C*NTS!!!!!!!!! C*nts, c*nts, c*nts. I hope they die of some hideous disease. I´m sitting here typing away when two little brats (can´t have been any older than 10 years old) come in and start waving newspapers in my face. They were literally hitting my face with the papers and I waved them away saying "English!" - of course the peasants don´t speak a word of English. They ran out of the shop taking my phone with them, which was lying next to the keyboard. I have now cancelled it and am stuck in this sh*tty town til tomorrow. Wanna come home NOW!!!!!!!!!!! I´m not gonna write anymore now as I am too pissed off at the thieving c*nts. I chased them out of the shop 30 seconds after I realised what they had done but they had long gone! (and I also realised that I would have had absolutely no problem in pinning them against a brick wall and doing them some damage (who gives a f*ck if they´re only ten - they knew full well what they were doing and they have just caused me the biggest load of grief). I am going to be keeping the same number but it probably won´t be on again for another week so any mates reading this will need to get in touch in a week or so. Write again when I´m back in England. I´vehad enough!!!!I´ve had the best 5 days but I now wanna come home to Dancer 2 and have some fun. The whole world is sh*t. In England I get grief and jealousy and weirdos and in a foreigh country I get robbed. You can´t win. I need to buy my own island where only nice people are allowed to live there. A whole island full of intelligent, fun, successful, nice, genuine people. This is sooooooo wrong! God I hate Valencia. No one even speaks English to be able to help me find the kids and beat them over the head. These kids must work this area all the time. They knew exactly what they were doing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Thank you for explaining! That is even more grim than imagined.

Here it is!

Right hang on................... my phone has just been stolen. Can you f*cking believe it?Huh By two motherf*cking peasant kids. C*NTS!!!!!!!!! C*nts, c*nts, c*nts. I hope they die of some hideous disease. I´m sitting here typing away when two little brats (can´t have been any older than 10 years old) come in and start waving newspapers in my face. They were literally hitting my face with the papers and I waved them away saying "English!" - of course the peasants don´t speak a word of English. They ran out of the shop taking my phone with them, which was lying next to the keyboard. I have now cancelled it and am stuck in this sh*tty town til tomorrow. Wanna come home NOW!!!!!!!!!!! I´m not gonna write anymore now as I am too pissed off at the thieving c*nts. I chased them out of the shop 30 seconds after I realised what they had done but they had long gone! (and I also realised that I would have had absolutely no problem in pinning them against a brick wall and doing them some damage (who gives a f*ck if they´re only ten - they knew full well what they were doing and they have just caused me the biggest load of grief). I am going to be keeping the same number but it probably won´t be on again for another week so any mates reading this will need to get in touch in a week or so. Write again when I´m back in England. I´vehad enough!!!!I´ve had the best 5 days but I now wanna come home to Dancer 2 and have some fun. The whole world is sh*t. In England I get grief and jealousy and weirdos and in a foreigh country I get robbed. You can´t win. I need to buy my own island where only nice people are allowed to live there. A whole island full of intelligent, fun, successful, nice, genuine people. This is sooooooo wrong! God I hate Valencia. No one even speaks English to be able to help me find the kids and beat them over the head. These kids must work this area all the time. They knew exactly what they were doing.
The cheek of those Spanish kids not to speak English, in Spain! The nerve! Bloody foreigh kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here it is!

🤣 so happy to see nothing has changed with her. The internet never forgets, Jodie.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The phone theft was VERY convenient for Jodie as she'd been saying that it wasn't all one-sided with her and Ben the dancer, she was saying that he'd sent her saucy messages and then suddenly the phone with the "incriminating" messages got stolen 😶
---
I'm glad so many of us copied and pasted large parts of her blog on Digital Spy or these gems would be lost forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The phone theft was VERY convenient for Jodie as she'd been saying that it wasn't all one-sided with her and Ben the dancer, she was saying that he'd sent her saucy messages and then suddenly the phone with the "incriminating" messages got stolen 😶
---
I'm glad so many of us copied and pasted large parts of her blog on Digital Spy or these gems would be lost forever.
Just wish Mush was saved somewhere. There was some right gem threads.

• Heart
Im sure the ex bestie kyle is the brother of Jordans wife and possibly one of the reasons her and jordan have nothing to do with each other i remember reading in an old thread on here.

---

Disappearing phones, disappearing Instagram and disappearing emails.
She suffers such technological woe at convenient times.
Interesting.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.