Jodie Marsh #16 Free Pam, Free Gez No more Claire to pretend she's a lez...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sure the ex bestie kyle is the brother of Jordans wife and possibly one of the reasons her and jordan have nothing to do with each other i remember reading in an old thread on here.
Yeah. Jordan married Karleigh, Kyle’s sister.

Reactions: 6
1699694423694.png

Erm, No, its becouse any animals that doesnt , is either tethered, dead, not included or just vanishes

Reactions: 11
Disappearing phones, disappearing Instagram and disappearing emails.
She suffers such technological woe at convenient times.
Interesting.
Vardyism.
---
View attachment 2564773

Erm, No, its becouse any animals that doesnt , is either tethered, dead, not included or just vanishes
Anthropomorphism at its worst. Animal faces aren't human faces and those that see "cuteness" in animal facial expressions and body language are the ones that get pecked / bitten / attacked by animals exhibiting their own natural behaviour.

She could have been a vet, you know :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
Just wish Mush was saved somewhere. There was some right gem threads.
You've reminded me to go through my old hard drives, I’m sure I downloaded a copy of it before it was Carter Rucked. But I have ADHD.. Wwhhhyyy Meee?

Will send hubby up the loft

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can anyone remember which animals are next to the meerkats?

Skunks, maybe?

Enclosures 1 and 2 in this pic.

Screenshot_20231111-155433_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion jodie marsh
# 17
More animals, she's having a laugh
The best rescue evahhh is just a mud bath

Reactions: 18
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/jodie-marsh-sure-knows-how-671895

Karleigh looks lovely here, but even my eyes are drawn to Jodie's Mitchells.
i remember that photo you would think her parents would of had a word
that picture sums her up to a tee
she hasnt changed then still the same attention seeker but atleast her brother and sil have stood the test of time and have a genuine marraige and family very unlike jodie she will never have what they do

Reactions: 8
Emoos hurt herself again. nothing major, just a scrape(it is sprayed pink not totally raw)🙄 first her neck & now her side, I think Jodie needs to do some field maintenance & find out what she keeps getting caught on or start separating the animals. seems the baby emus have moved, not sure if they’re still in with their dad of if Jodie’s sent him to the glue factory so she’s their mummy now. also insert generic comment about the state of the field & mud here

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Before I saw the emu injury I was concerned in the story about the sheep you can see the fence has not been finished properly. I’m not saying that’s what caused emu’s injury but the exposed wires could hurt some one

On IG stories one of the poor dog's is on its way to Fripps. She had it behind her and I caught a very unfortunate screen shot 😂
lol i saw that
jodie has always said she could turn a gay man straight guess she has some potent powers heck even in her company the dog gets a hard on :( :(

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.