Jodie Marsh #17 Billy's alive and doing just great Somebody save the animals before it's too late

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread - title courtesy of @Lucyxxxx

Billy is alive and well
Animals are still going to Fripps at an alarming rate, and injuries are still occurring
Shes still grifting her fans
Everything is an absolute tit show

• Heart
Reactions: 16
New Thread - title courtesy of @Lucyxxxx

Billy is alive and well
Animals are still going to Fripps at an alarming rate, and injuries are still occurring
Shes still grifting her fans
Everything is an absolute tit show
Thanks @Diddikins for new thread.👏 Congratulations @Lucyxxxx for winning thread title 🥳

Jodes now showing photos from the summer to hide that her farm is swimming in 100's of acres of mud according to closer magazine and she has 7 fields apparently.

Her fans are still begging for a TV series despite her Filthy channel being a disaster. If the TV show pulled in the same viewers it would sink quicker than Artax in Jodie's swamp of sadness.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well done @Lucyxxxx loving the thread title. Smashing it as always.

How long until she just happens to stumble across some reindeer in need in time for Xmas. 'Guys I got a call from a one S.Claus who BEGGED me to take in these destitute reindeers'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks @Diddikins for new thread.👏 Congratulations @Lucyxxxx for winning thread title 🥳

Jodes now showing photos from the summer to hide that her farm is swimming in 100's of acres of mud according to closer magazine and she has 7 fields apparently.

Her fans are still begging for a TV series despite her Filthy channel being a disaster. If the TV show pulled in the same viewers it would sink quicker than Artax in Jodie's swamp of sadness.
Great now i’m crying 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well done @Lucyxxxx loving the thread title. Smashing it as always.

How long until she just happens to stumble across some reindeer in need in time for Xmas. 'Guys I got a call from a one S.Claus who BEGGED me to take in these destitute reindeers'
One of the reindeer 🦌 has an emergency vet visit as it's nose is glowing red, possibly an infection. Please donate to Scrounge For A Pound so Jodie can get new curtains treatment for Adolph the infected reindeer, who has a very shiny nose 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
some poor sod on IG mentioned to J about maybe not the best enviroment for the Hog loud music etc Q super fans having ago they have now said they are of to their solicitors to take Fripps of the will of them and there mum

• Wow
Reactions: 7
"Come to me beautiful Dame Kelly Holmes, come to me sweet gorgeous Dame Kelly Holmes, come to the farm lovely pretty Dame Kelly Holmes - I have union Jack Wellies for you Dame Kelly Holmes"

Screenshot_20231113_141318_Instagram~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
some poor sod on IG mentioned to J about maybe not the best enviroment for the Hog loud music etc Q super fans having ago they have now said they are of to their solicitors to take Fripps of the will of them and there mum
Jodie has had expert advice from her Hedgehog friends and they said hedgehogs love a good disco, their musical preference is Tom Jones but Jodie just knows they will love Elvis, so she's blasting suspicious minds for any fans that dare criticise her expertise.

"WHATS THE ALTERNATIVE??? JUST LET THE HEDGEHOG DIE???" Cried one fan.

ETA- doesn't she have a 5 bedroom house? Can't she put the hedgehog in a quiet room alone? Maybe dedicate one of the bedrooms as a tranquil place? Away from her and Manic's disco?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Definitely avoiding filming the field of mud and tit! Absolutely disgusting state.
And peeing herself laughing at her naughty shon key biting and climbing over her friend. Yep hilarious times with Ernie who has no boundaries or discipline, will end up hurting someone.. hopefully her.. and be tethered with Gerald who's been Mia.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I have to bite my lip hard not to comment tbh. Nobody has escaped the ridiculous amount of rain and fields do get muddy and squelchy in patches. But that's the whole field, not a blade of grass to be seen. And you can't pick poo up or get a wheelbarrow through sludge. I think most of the animals are in their garden sheds. She will be begging tenfold to cover her hay and straw bills like this.

Reactions: 9
Definitely avoiding filming the field of mud and tit! Absolutely disgusting state.
And peeing herself laughing at her naughty shon key biting and climbing over her friend. Yep hilarious times with Ernie who has no boundaries or discipline, will end up hurting someone.. hopefully her.. and be tethered with Gerald who's been Mia.
poor Gerard still tethered in his shed - this was 2 days ago. Look at how sad he looks 😢

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I doubt you can see the differrence between poop and mud just bung some more straw down like the first Fripps

heavy rain due tomorrow this cant go on like this you cant keep animals in garden sheds all the time they are going to rot anyway i did mention when they were building she needed hard standing and i got blocked lol

i would have a grain of sympathy if she was not a know it all stuck up little rich girl that admitted that the original set up was a mistake and should of taken advice of somebody that has some experience of this set up but no rushed the whole thing and i bet after this winter their will be more scrounge for a pound (love who made that up) for proper shelters with hard standing,so basically all the money raised for these shelters will be wasted but jodie wont take any blame and will come up with some lame reason why they are being replaced

rant over for now
---
poor Gerard still tethered in his shed - this was 2 days ago. Look at how sad he looks 😢

omg poor gerald that is awful why why why is she keeping him it's like she is some sadastic witch

Reactions: 11
Bloody hell her place is resembling the Somme! So much mud and water
I hate myself for adding this, but… and death :(
---
I doubt you can see the differrence between poop and mud just bung some more straw down like the first Fripps

heavy rain due tomorrow this cant go on like this you cant keep animals in garden sheds all the time they are going to rot anyway i did mention when they were building she needed hard standing and i got blocked lol

i would have a grain of sympathy if she was not a know it all stuck up little rich girl that admitted that the original set up was a mistake and should of taken advice of somebody that has some experience of this set up but no rushed the whole thing and i bet after this winter their will be more scrounge for a pound (love who made that up) for proper shelters with hard standing,so basically all the money raised for these shelters will be wasted but jodie wont take any blame and will come up with some lame reason why they are being replaced

rant over for now
---

omg poor gerald that is awful why why why is she keeping him it's like she is some sadastic witch
It’s winter and rain. Just one of those things that happened when she wasn’t there. Couldn’t be helped.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.