Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
Because Claire had a master plan… she sought Jodie out and made sure she became friends with her at the beginning of last year. That’s where the love bombing came into play (from Claire to Jodie) as well as lots of presents (because Jodie is such a lovely misunderstood person!) and all the ‘free’ help she gave Jodie (which she ended up being paid for but clearly the monthly wage wasn’t enough!) Claire saw ££££ and fame ahead of her….which is why she put up with all the crap! All went tits up though (excuse the pun!)
---

Vicky got outed too!
---

Claire pays for all her mates if she thinks she is getting something out of it!
Tit up, surely 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Ooh, Claire, she's trying to imply you didn't have animal welfare as a priority. How dare she?! You would feel so much better to get the full story off your chest.
Claire you’ve lovely small boobs it will do them some good to get the great weight of Jodie Marsh off your chest.

Did Jodie suggest you ignore your family and actual paid job to continue getting one perky boob out so you can pay for something else in her new million pound house???

• Haha
Reactions: 21

plinky2

VIP Member
What the fuck are these men thinking?

Is it the love bombing?
Does she lie about her celebrity or lifestyle?

Why would you shack up with someone so quickly. I know she will claim it’s cos she is the funniest, freakiest and sexiest gf EVAH!

But….we know it’s not that.

Maybe they have low self esteem (no judgement on that) and she flatters their ego and plays to their interests?

Anyone got any guesses?
I honestly think she boob-boozles them with her David Brent like flirting technique until they crack under the pressure and give in. Remember David finally got Jen when he wore her down enough 🤣
mark is working she will have been making 70’s innuendos at him the whole time then wearing low cut tops, giggling and showing off offering him a place to stay so he doesn’t have a long drive then getting Parge round to secretly ‘approve’ him. She’s fed him loads of vegan cathedral city so now he’s packing on weight and is trapped with Kathy Bates over there

• Haha
Latest stories sticking the boot into Claire. "Steph and Jack are amazing without them I couldn't do it. Anything they have going on in their lives they will drop everything and come here and help out."

So Claire who was the boss, like a mum, without her we couldn't do it, the only person who could tell Jodie what to do. Now Steph and Jack are the backbone 🤔.

Did Claire not drop everything for one of Jodie's "emergencies"

• Haha

Kizzie

wonder if that’ll be in the Fripps annual accounts
---
I genuinely don’t understand how she posts things & can’t see for herself how unhappy the animals can look when she forces herself on them. I’m sure some of them do like the attention but come on, surely even Jodie can see the pony’s not 100% happy being snogged🤷‍♀️

She is like the punter who convinces himself that the prostitute really likes them. 🙄

• Haha

suek307

Stop 🛑 kissing the animals you weird fucker, that poor little foal leave it be with the mother ,makes my blood boil she thinks she is in a Disney movie, she needs removing far far away 😡

• Angry
  • Sad

Peggy2021

Claire update on instagram!! Claire’s gone and they’re all the happiest they’ve EVAH been!
You can tell she’s dying to say why 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
why has she not put this on IG and only on fripps website
no wonder she keeps taking more animals to keep the numbers up as she has a high death rate
---
i mentioned fly strike and she needed to clean his bum
her negligence killed that poor lamb
she disgust's me
---
how many other animals have died that we dont know about

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad