Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sweeetcorn

Wow look. Look. Look. Another qwalifikation from a proper real life professional who writes in block capitals except for the beginning a Word like what I would.
Absolutely everything with her is about boosting her status / self-worth.

Everyone that she conducts a business transaction with is her bestie, and the best at their job evah! Because this is better than you know, dealing with a random out of the yellow pages, or google. And being friends / besties means that she is a popular, likeable person.

People "gift" things to her, because she is so special that it is their pleasure to make an offering to someone who brings so much happiness into their lives and the lives of others. Let's just not mention the free advertising that she gives them and which is based on her notoriety for getting her tit / tits out.

Her possessions are exclusive, priceless, or expensive at the very least. Because she is worth it and deserves so much better than normal people.

She has a certificate to say how amazing she is. I have one like this too; I did a Microsoft Excel course back in the 1990s, and from the moment I received it up until now, I think that having a certificate for this is hilarious. But for her, it's validation.

She expects to be treated like a VIP and wherever there is a VIP area, she sees that as her natural place to be. Because she's speshul.

She's the most intelligent person evah. In fact, she's so intelligent, that she didn't need to listen to teachers or anyone else in her life. She's got it all figured out and most other people are too stupid to recognise her genius. In fact, teachers are stupid too because all you need to do is to get your tit(s) out and men will give you attention. Which makes them stupid. Everyone is stupid, except those people who can see how intelligent she is.

Needless to say, it seems to me (without any medical qualifications, but I could print something out if it helps) that these attitudes are all compensation for a lack of self esteem. I'm certain that most people fall into some of these traps from time to time ... I bought an expensive cheese grater once that surely isn't 5 times as good as one that cost 1/5th of the price, but it looks pretty and I like it 😁 . I know for sure that I couldn't do this all the time, and it wouldn't make me happy if I did.

I think that she somewhat knows how rough she looks at the worst of times, because she does sometimes make attempts to conceal her roughness (paintshop / whatever), and she and her chums do laugh at her doing stupid things - I'm thinking about some of the awful unsexy dancing. Maybe she realises that she only gets to be slightly * presentable by piling on the makeup, but she does this so badly that the results are very challenging.

Dunno what else to say really. She could handle whatever is going on in her head so much better but ... apparently she knows best, because well, she's the happiest evah.

* but not really presentable in the eyes of the rest of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
People like Jodie have a knack for finding easily led-people and luring them in. By the time they realise...if they do, it's too late. I wouldn't be surprised if she put the guilt trip on her 'come on it's for the animals, everyone else is doing it' kind of thing so she wouldn't really be able to say no. If she is out, hopefully, this will be a reminder not to be so naive in the future.
Claire is not someone that is easily led….. from
What I know the love bombing was a 2 way street…. They both had plans for each other and now it’s all come to a head over money …. As predicted by everyone who knows them both … it was car crash waiting to happen and the car most certainly crashed!

• Wow
Reactions: 29

Kizzie

Claire were the best family EVA on tattle come in for a cuppa of TEA
How on earth do her fans not question anything? They say they are glad she now has Mark after the lazy waster that was Billy. Billy practically did everything at that place and got shat on just because he no longer wanted to be with her. Now it's going to be the same with Claire, Claire did everything there and ran her own home etc but now the boot is in and she will be downgraded to someone unsavoury who didnt lift a finger.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

plinky2

VIP Member
Problem is you underestimate just how good someone like Jodie is at getting under your skin. She comes across like good fun and into all the things you like too! Twin flames! Suddenly you find yourself liking Elvis though and trotting off to a load of tribute nights cos Jodie wants to go, and got no one else to go with. You don’t even like Elvis but you do now! She makes you listen to Elvis talk about Elvis and watch Elvis.

You feel sorry for her she’s living alone and a house of chaos so you invite her round a lot and cook for her, then you find yourself taking food to her house cos she’s sooooo busy. You are now Jodie’s mum. She calls you all day and all night. You speak to Jodie more than your own husband!! you then see she’s struggling to do this amazing thing of rescuing animals and as she’s sooooo busy you try to help her by getting a boob out on OF. Jodie gives you the large she’s a pro and it will be SO MUCH FUN! You don’t really want to do it but Jodie is so keen, you feel you must do it.

Then people start probing around Jodie’s finances and showing off on Insta and her animal practices so she tells all her mates you have been stealing £. She meets a younger guy and moves him in immediately and ditches You

• Heart
  • Wow

Bonbon76

VIP Member
Ooh, Claire, she's trying to imply you didn't have animal welfare as a priority. How dare she?! You would feel so much better to get the full story off your chest.

• Haha

Shelby19

I reckon Claire dared to question a lot of the farm’s questionable practices. Interesting how Jodie says they only care about the farm and the welfare of the animals, almost as though Claire may have suggested otherwise 🤔

also we know Jodie usually LOVES to go into why someone is no longer in her life but she’s not sharing any details about this fall out. I don’t think she wants to get on the wrong side of Claire and doesn’t want Claire making her thoughts about Jodie or the farm public. She’ll hope this just quietly fizzles out.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Raggamuffin

Claire needs to pen a new poem...
The scales have fallen from my eyes
I have realised Jodie just lies
I was a twat who got out a tit
In between clearing up animal shit

• Haha

BigCatFace

This thread is one of my faves on Tattle because you're all so funny, but at the moment it is really sad - she is a fucking monster to treat animals in this way. I worry for all of them, being stuck in her vanity project and subject to lousy conditions. The baby mule makes me sad because she won't leave him alone and she is lying about his conception and birth.
I have a couple of cats that came from a local rescue - you never see the lady who runs it because she spends all of her time caring for cats, fundraising, and trying to make a difference in her local area. She isn't trying to get her face on all of the cat pics on Instagram.
I'm totally there with the poster who said they hate her. She needs to be stopped in her mis-treatment of animals.

BillehhhBS

What a show. She infuriates me so much! People have been telling her for ages that the pony was pregnant, never mind the authority visit, vet visits etc and yet somehow this is a surprise to her?! How??? 😂😂🙄

when her and mark split - the unspeakable thing that made her projectile in the sink will be that he’s the donkey daddy.

oh, saaand for a paaaand? Donate so I can pay for days/night outs, Botox, new clothes, tacky house items, the worlds most expensive cheese straws the animals can get their daily bread.

oh and very delayed, but just caught up - that barbie pic 🤢 the only barbie she resembles is one that’s been melted, or whose face has been pushed in by a thumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 26