Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
Many things annoy me about Jodie. But what the fuck are her nails. Surely she can get a nail tech to gift her some gels? Or just paint them. Or even just leave them plain and kept well. She is such a smelly tramp
Maybe she CAN'T get anyone to gift them. And she's not going to spend hard-scammed donation money on something if there's still a chance she can grift it for free.

Reactions: 3
Why the fuck are they wearing hard hats is it because they have the builders in, Mark's a real builder and I haven't seen him in a hard hat. Or is it because the horses keep trying to headbutt her. I got some videos to catch up on when I get home

Reactions: 3
I still don't believe she is rescuing these animals, maybe she is searching sites and taking animals that are free/cheaper than usual, but not actual rescues. She's taking breeding pairs which is irresponsible, she also seems to find unusual expensive animals to rescue. She would be better letting the emus go to a proper rescue, targeted at such a species, she won't though as she wants them.
As for farriers preferring cash, most do, but they still take bank transfers. I've never had a problem doing a bank transfer with any farrier I've used. She's full of 💩
I haven't watched the videos but can't she just go to an ATM?

Reactions: 2

Kizzie

Can anyone link me to the manic vid, please? I can never seem to find what is spoken about here, they normally pop up in my feed days later :/ I don't use IG much and probably not using it correctly.

Kizzie

Absolutely find it cringy that she say “bootiful”when she smothers her animals with anthrax kisses 🤢- she’s so bloody extra smug after her bff 4 lyf (rspca) apparently deemed her an ‘inspiration for all rescues’ - funny how they (and the other authorities) were the WORST EVAHH and no one should donate to them 2 months ago… but now they’ve revisited at Jodie’s convenience (when she’s relocated the animals to a currently apparently good enough area for now) they’re amazing. How her followers don’t see this baffles me, this and the fact they clearly fund her tacky house renovations and are all for it… weird!

On another note, this might have been said before so I’m sorry - but the whole Botox/eyebrow situation- anyone else seeing Sloth from the goonies?
Was it the old place the RSPCA went to last time, or the new one?

Kizzie

That pony doesn't even like being touched by her, keeps pulling away. Also, since learning about Cushing's does she look like she has extra hair round her belly? Or maybe because she's pregnant, I don't know.

Try this site, the manic video is about 9th in the list.

Thank you, wonder why I cant see them on IG there seem to be loads I haven't seen.

Thanks 🙂😁 I wish I'd done it a bit better but I was working at the time. If you're reading this Jodie, work is what people do to earn money instead of begging (or in your case scammimg) for money so you can live a lifestyle you don't deserve.

Five more emus!?! FFS!!! I wonder how many of these will lose their beaks in the Fripps meat grinder.
No, it's perfect 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 1