Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peggy2021

So it’s not Jodie’s fault for not complying with the law it’s the trolls fault for reporting her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Bonbon76

VIP Member
Imagine arriving to pick up your date and she walks out in that get up? I'd have driven off again.

• Haha
IMG_6028.jpeg

Sorry if this has been posted before but Jesus Christ she is massive!
The socks stopping at the worst part of her legs, the shoes look too small and tight, the skirt looks from a charity shop and the white billowing shirt, the tie?!!! Wtf.
Paired with that skanky hair style, she looks a complete sight

• Haha

Trauma Frotters

I can't cope with this. I have known people involved in rescue who believe animals should have a litter before spaying or that it is immoral to spay a pregnant animal. It never ends well. To be a good rescue/welfare person you have to be hard enough to both turn away animals that take you beyond capacity and to make hard decisions for the greater good.

Jodie is a hoarder and a dodgy breeder, not a rescuer.

Marge’s Ghost

My money is on dodgy accounting - and conflict of interest on how THE Jodie Marsh gets personal benefit from a community interest company. Claire’s better off without her

• Heart

Sharron Needles

Chatty Member
She’s addressed the Claire issue……As predicted she’s done something terrible 🤔 and they’re now a fantastic foursome her mark Steph and Jack. They have so much love for each other and soooooo much love for the animals 🙄 she eventually wants a castle with thousands of acres so she can host weddings amongst the animals. SOMEONE PLEASE STOP HER
imagine having a wedding at her place & she’s in every photo, tits out trying to snog the groom…

• Haha
  • Sick

kurtCobainsguitar

VIP Member
She has always been a horrendously entitled scab. Ever since she became faaaayyyymuzzzzzz, she'll find a way to get someone else to pay. She has scabbed for things like her implants, gym memberships, hair, manicures, tattoos, drinks. She had someone at MTV whose job was to call companies to give her free stuff for her 1st wedding. She expects to be comped & gifted all the time. This is nothing new, unfortunately.
She is an absolute mess, I bet her minge smells of baked beans

• Haha
  • Sick