Jodie Marsh #14 Jodie Dolittle; walks with the animals, talks with the animals, hoards & snogs the animals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They seem to stay up longer they're a bit delayed. But they're right I just checked Instagram she deleted it and the video begins with me, Steph and Jack are very happy etc.
---

You're right they've gone. Quick everyone download them on iganony
Yes still on there - I had looked at a different viewer and it was removed.

The way she addresses this - slowly, and with eyes looking to the side - all to put doubt into someone's mind. Couldn't possibly be anything she has done - never is, is it?

Reactions: 9
Jodie's post yesterday about not being the first pig that Mark has had over, I assume that's a bitchy reference to someone, probably an ex 🤔 That's very much Jodie's style.
Do we know if he was single when they met? It was definitely aimed at someone

Reactions: 7
i think i heard steff / jack were claires friend before jodie came along
if true that must be akward but steff is right up jodies arse,i bet she choose jodie

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread title suggestion: Breeding animals without a care, too scammy to keep a friendship with Claire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes still on there - I had looked at a different viewer and it was removed.

The way she addresses this - slowly, and with eyes looking to the side - all to put doubt into someone's mind. Couldn't possibly be anything she has done - never is, is it?
She would be the first to open her gob to drag Claire's name through mud. Plus, she deleted it. Jodie's totally guilty of something. I don't care what Jodie and Steph those randoms said in the early threads about "master plans."

• Wow
We point out that the meerkats are being ignored now that she has Ernie, and all of a sudden there's a bunch of stories with meerkats.

Hi Jodie 👋 Do you take requests? Because I'd love to see you post the Fripps Farm accounts and how your donations are being spent. I know, it won't be that exciting. But it'll still be sexier than your OF content.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
We point out that the meerkats are being ignored now that she has Ernie, and all of a sudden there's a bunch of stories with meerkats.

Hi Jodie 👋 Do you take requests? Because I'd love to see you post the Fripps Farm accounts and how your donations are being spent. I know, it won't be that exciting. But it'll still be sexier than your OF content.
Ahh she took the uninjured one out whilst having a rest from taking a rest after having a lay-in. You earned it babes. Now take the injured meerkat out and go vet's.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
hi jodie do you still have the cats/kittens/dogs we never see them
also any new projects for the mansion the animals won't mind you using the donations like you have done many times before

Reactions: 10
also any new projects for the mansion the animals won't mind you using the donations like you have done many times before
What semi-lame meerkat WOULDN'T want marbled black and white lino in their owners diner?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
After all that cement she poured out for their dog run. You mean she hasn't shown it off yet? I want to see the dogs use the concrete

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The meerkats get no attention from Jodie anymore. The novelty has worn off. Maybe it injured itself on purpose to get some of the love that's only going to Ernie from now on.

Or Jodie's an incompetent, uncaring fuckwit who can't look after animals and doesn't care if her animals get injured 🤷‍♀️
And as if by magic, a plethora of meerkat videos appear today…

• Heart
Have I missed the announcement of the “huge, I mean it’s massive” rescued animal involved in a Police investigation that was mentioned a few weeks ago on her stories?
Or is that what the pouring of concrete was about…

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.