Jodie Marsh #12 Auschfripps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno why I clicked on that Sun “I’m so fat article” 🤬 does she forget she posts loads of photos of nights out or something? Proclaiming she’s no time to herself EVA. She’s a twisted calculated bleep ! Oh look at me I don’t care what I look like. Maybe it’s the vegan roasts from her vegan kitchen making her look like Martha Dumptruck

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I dunno why I clicked on that Sun “I’m so fat article” 🤬 does she forget she posts loads of photos of nights out or something? Proclaiming she’s no time to herself EVA. She’s a twisted calculated bleep ! Oh look at me I don’t care what I look like. Maybe it’s the vegan roasts from her vegan kitchen making her look like Martha Dumptruck
Do celebs pay papers for interviews? The whole thing sounds like an advert for the farm and then the journalist tweets her thanking her. Smells like bullshit to me.

Attachments

Do celebs pay papers for interviews? The whole thing sounds like an advert for the farm and then the journalist tweets her thanking her. Smells like bullshit to me.
yep pays them and pays them to block any negative comments too. I dont believe an article about jodie marsh will invite only positive comments 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She looks an absolute mess. When you go back to her early days of being famous, nose and makeup aside, she wasn’t that unattractive but now she just looks puffy and wonky.

Reactions: 10
yep pays them and pays them to block any negative comments too. I dont believe an article about jodie marsh will invite only positive comments 🙄
Definitely paid for this one - after she bragged all the newspapers were reaching out to her a few weeks ago and she was going to donate all the money to her farm. Then no stories came out 😂

The brows are the least of her worries. Her whole face looks wonky to me.
Well she keeps accepting these free treatments. She gets what she pays for. A fucked up face.

Reactions: 10
Fripps is a backyard zoo. It’s so infuriating nothing is being done.
Pretty sure Vegan FTA are trolling Jodie Fritzle 👀
She goes against nearly everyone of those points!!! Why is she still allowed to steal wildlife for her own gains???

The only time Jodie would get 10/10 these days is breaking all those rules! She got a home run! Fingers crossed she is stopped soon

Reactions: 13
D8EAB449-608E-4FFA-B162-4DC2E6173092.jpeg

If jodie was a real animal lover she wouldn’t give Kate the time of day.
Katie has had probably ten dogs die horrific deaths, drowning, car accidents and being crushed to death being some examples.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Saw the losers on the sun showbiz article about her saying how stunning and not fat she is. Liars.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hunsnet have shared the video of the Eastenders alumni visiting the farm and the comments are full of people fawning over it and saying she needs a TV show 😑

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.