Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plinky2

VIP Member
STOP THE UNBLENDED BROWN EYESHADOW

this is such a crime against make up. It looks like she applies it with the back of a spoon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Lucyxxxx for the winning thread title.

New thread carrying on from https://tattle.life/threads/jodie-m...ut-and-shell-involve-the-police.38735/page-53

Recap:
-Still hoarding animals she can’t afford whilst adding to her collection almost daily
-Animals are still getting ill/injured/dying
-Still managing to get money off her followers to fund the farm
-Had a visit from the RSPCA refused to allow them access and has had a daily rant about the stalker/troll/trolls ever since despite not being bothered.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Seems as she reads here.

Jodie I'm a size 6/8 and my dad is also a millionaire (genuinely). 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just so you know xoxo

• Heart
  • Wow
Also, I forgot to say but her saying that the person behind that Frapps Fram Twitter account has a mental illness and are poor, and using those as insults to show how worthless and laughable are, really shows what an odious, immature, nasty woman she is.

She is vile and I don’t understand why people read that and can’t see it. Those comments were so telling as to her values and morals that I despair so many people - her followers, must be like that too. Are the majority of people really that nasty? Given that so much of mental illness, trauma and MH struggles comes from abusive childhoods and traumatic incidents…well, I just don’t understand her hatefulness.

• Heart
It’s on this thread somewhere, screenshot for eternity so she can’t delete anything!. Mwahahaha.

Will have a look and if I find it I’ll re post so you can be as disgusted as we were.

Found it. It still horrifies me.
hahahaha oh how the turntables have turned.

We all know she's fucking vile but can we just take a minute to acknowledge in the 2 recent excerpts from her blog she has bragged that she could get her friend, as an employer, to force a 16 year old boy to go to her house and have sex with her, and that a studio of men on her behalf forced a woman to take her top off. She needs locking up.

Mrs Brill

Anyone that has followed Jodie since the Jodiemush days of 2006 knows that she has kept dozens of dogs over the years - can we even point to one pet she has sustained over the long term?

If dogs live up to 12-15 years, surely there should be at least one animal she has kept over all this time, but they always seem very new? Where do they all go? Or are they no longer of interest when they stop looking like little puppies she can slobber all over in her vids?

Reactions: 24

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I was looking back on the other Jodie threads and I love how thread 1 took 3 years to finish and then Billy left her and here we are. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Are her followers stupid. You can’t call the police on someone you are goading

this twitter user literally inhibits Jodie’s every fibre of her being 🤣 at 10pm at night with her lovely new dogs and rag n bone man boyfriend, she is on twitter shit posting so she can screenshot it onto her other platforms for clicks and likes. If I was Jodie’s zoo I would block her 🤣
I think jodie marsh zoo needs to report her to the police for harassment

Pinkii

VIP Member
How sad that she has to use a decade old picture to lure people to OF.

Its like when old men add pics of their younger years on their dating profiles 🤣🤣

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
Was all over Jodie and vice versa for a while. Lots of trips abroad for lunches. She was the bestest ever for maximum carnage, pals with the mum and dad too, couldn’t do enough for Saint Jodie until she didn’t, something went wrong and she was never seen again. Fed to the pigs? I’d say yes.
Pretty much.
This was a friend who dared to have her own, relatively serious, health problems around the time Jodie’s mum was ill. When she couldn’t dedicate all of her time to supporting Jodie, as she had prior to having her own health issues, she was subjected to Jodie’s vitriol. (There may have even been a rant filled blog with Jodie talking about all the things she did for this person while glossing over the fact that she’d babysat her and spent 99% of her time supporting her) Jodie went on to sell a pair of (horrible) irregular choice shoes on her depop that this lady had bought her that she had gushed over as being the best present and the best shoes evah when they were on speaking terms.

Typical Jodie behaviour. God forbid anyone has their own life or issues. If you aren’t useful or dedicating your life to Jodie’s needs then you aren’t worth anything to her. Typical narcissist.

• Wow