Joanne Marie Cronin #4 Dog sitter, car hitter, college quitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joanne badly needs to get her eyelashes redone. She shouldn't bother getting her eyelashes or nails done because she doesn't seem to have the funds to keep getting them done nor does she remove them when they've gone well past their time. Her eyelashes look like when you would get home at 5am and fall asleep with a strip of eyelashes left on (especially the one on the left hand side)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She has a picture of her aldi shopping basket as her story now, I mean grocery shopping! What riveting content! I fear you are running out of ideas love, although it can't be easy coming up with stuff when you do shite all every day and a trip to aldi is the highlight of your life!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her latest story??!
I'm getting single white female vibes from it! That her first instinct was to hurt this girl is bloody terrifying! Both this guy and girl should stay well clear of her, she sounds like an absolute nutcase now!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Gotta tell you, this ain't new carry on. She's always going on about hurting people 😂
To be frank i think she has actually gone through with it before in various capacities..... she wanted to destroy a few tattlers in the past.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus that is really scary stuff. It really isn't the positive story that she thinks it is. All it's missing is the score from Psycho playing in the background!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Inspiring content there, if you ever fancy a lad and he ain’t that into you, don’t try to hurt the woman he does look sideways at.

She had the brain of a teenager. She’s so infantile, even the creepy high-pitched voice. I get the impression the only people she has in her life are her parents, who she lives with, and they’re possibly elderly and old-fashioned with no notion of this absolute shitshow on social media.

Reactions: 16
Orrrrŕrr she could be repeating tit she's heard in counselling or that personal development course.....y'know to make herself sound like an educator or smart 🤓
Something tells me this may be a code red situation and JoJo set her sights on a man who wasn't interested, I bet the girl in question was already the girlfriend. Guarantee she was blonde and that's why she's changed the hair. #Spooky #witch #WonderWhatSheSentHimToCatchHisAttenton.
#IDon'tWantToKnowReally

Reactions: 6
Orrrrŕrr she could be repeating tit she's heard in counselling or that personal development course.....y'know to make herself sound like an educator or smart 🤓
Something tells me this may be a code red situation and JoJo set her sights on a man who wasn't interested, I bet the girl in question was already the girlfriend. Guarantee she was blonde and that's why she's changed the hair. #Spooky #witch #WonderWhatSheSentHimToCatchHisAttenton.
#IDon'tWantToKnowReally
Can't get over it 😂😂 what's the link to the new thread for Joanne.. Its the gift that keeps giving

• Haha
Reactions: 1
God those stories. Admitting to wanting to hurt and destroy someone and watching them continuously online and presenting it we totally typical content- giant red flag. I’d actually be worried about her, agree with a PP that her parents must not be seeing any of that because surely they would intervene.

Reactions: 10
Okay. I can do this, I'm going in with a new thread. Hold my hand.

Forget that. I cannot. Booooo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those stories.. WTF
Think she’s been watching too much ‘You’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Her latest stories are very odd. Didn’t someone who knew her post here before saying that when she was in college she disliked a girl who was going out with the guy Joanne liked? Maybe that what she’s talking about?

Reactions: 6
"Hey guys *girly wave*

Soooo I've just had to take a couple of days off for my mental health. I've just been really busy lately, had to get up at the crack of midday to go and get the turkey rashers in and it was just all a bit overwhelming for me. Hope you're all well guys anyway."

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Corks self proclaimed public figure isn't uploading to insta again and is just sharing pathways in need of weed killer and shouting about the jealous haterz.... kk good to know.
Must be on another well deserved break, tis hard work alright throwing on several outfits for the gram and patting your left shoulder.

• Haha
I’d say she’s in the middle of suing herself for a repetitive workplace injury from slapping that left shoulder @BigMavis 😂

• Haha
Life coaching! You would be in bad shape if you were taking her advice, as for running a business and having a child, I seriously wouldn't put joanne in charge of keeping a house plant never mind anything else!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The sit of her!!!! But hey, she avoided burnout.... from all that hardwork dontchaknow.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.