Joanne Marie Cronin #4 Dog sitter, car hitter, college quitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Success? Where? How? When?
You're a lampoon dear, you can't even manage a simple transition, can't put music throughout a reel, continue to harp on about needing breaks from your phone and "successful" life as a public figure.
Your followers are bought and paid for, your interactions come from like for like groups, brands aren't exactly lining up, you wander around the back streets of Cork on your own, you fell out with what appears to be your only friend after almost having her dog knocked down as well as yourself (allegedly). Your lives tell a very sorry tale about what the folks watching actually think of you. You continue to mislead anyone who is still even vaguely interested in your bore fest.
And you've filled multiple threads on this platform, with many detailed examples of what an article you actually are. Well done JoJo! High bleeping praise indeed 🙌
100% correct

Reactions: 2
Can anyone start a new thread? I read the instructions and it looked too difficult for my tiny brain.

Hold my beer, I'm not even getting started. Soooooooo bleeping much to say about this one its unreal. Roll on thread #5.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg her latest TikTok. I think she needs help.
She's viscous! 🤣🤣 She can't cope with any form of criticism, constructive or otherwise, we all deal with it in a healthy manner in some stages of our lives. Her latest melt down on tic tok because we called her out on her blatant lies! Her poor parents must sleep with their bedroom door locked! Joanne boring sorry I meant cronin, hi girl, while your off on your awareness course (no doubt your latest Google search obsession🙄😂) maybe learn about accountability instead of sustainability! You absolute weapon.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
CBD and grass? Its all becoming clear now, isn't it?
Finally an explanation for the bizarre rambling with a profound edge that trails off into nothingness, the stumbling unsteady twirling and the high school musical madness in the back garden.
Hardly the mark of someone who should be dispensing advice on how to look after ones mental health. Again this is all straight from the horses mouth, she is telling her followers to use grass, which is not CBD!

• Haha
I didn’t have a feckin clue what was going on in the story yesterday, chatting out her arse, and then to make matters worse she throws in that Grass/CBD oil twist right at the end before abruptly cutting off the rambling😂

Jojo must be flat out smoking doubies down by the pond😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
#careertip

Howling. What career is that love? I think a career involves making money. Are you making money? A gifted bunch of flowers doesn't count...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jojo awoke this morning at the crack of 10am. She rolled from the bed onto a pile of crusty clothes where she lay for several more minutes before getting to her feet and making her way toward the ‘medicinal’ plant room. As @BigMavis mentioned, she then proceeds to care for said medicinal plants, before biting off and chewing a bunch of leaves as a pre-breakfast snack.
Off she saunters to the hall, where her mother has been waiting for the last hour with the camera ready to capture Jojo’s post-plant snack spin and twirl.
Behind her Mother waits her Father, holding some plaster and a small trowel, ready to repair any damages that may occur…
In the kitchen Jojo prepares a healthy, nutritious meal, that is one turkey rasher on top of a dry pancake, ‘feck I best capture this for my followers’ she whispers to herself, before whipping out her phone and capturing the worst picture ever taken which she hastily uploads to insta.
After breakfast, and a quick 4 hour nap, Jojo pops to her local Penneys where she spots some jazzy outfits. ‘Ah, that’ll be perfect for my next reel’ she thinks to herself as she throws a white blazer dress and a little silver wrap number into her basket.
Back home, she thinks long and hard about how she can fool her followers into thinking her brand new Penneys purchases are actually sustainable items.
‘Got it’ she exclaims while jumping to her feet with her empty teacup, which she was very cleverly using as a prop in her latest tiktok. ‘I’ll just say it’s all old clothing, my followers will never be any the wiser’ she tells herself as she spends 3 full minutes editing her transitions for the reel.
All night she sits by her phone ready to block anyone that notices her lies…’my god why can’t these people just let me lie to my followers in peace’ she whines to herself, ‘I know, I’ll make another passive-aggressive tiktok directed at all the haterz who dare question my lies’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm blocked so rarely see anything anymore. Just had a quick look at her tictok and what in the name of god is that yellow and white check monstrosity, do they still make white tights?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He latest tiktok is the REAL Joanne coming out I think, the unkempt hair, her face twisted in bitter rage that everyone isn't kissing her arse is just gas - I can't stop laughing at her delusion.
She reminds me of an immature child throwing a tantrum, grow up Joanne, seriously whatever fame you are aiming for ain't gonna happen pet, its time to start looking up your local job listings instead of fannying about doing personal improvement courses or whatever silly nonsense you're at, surely mammy and daddy don't want to be still paying for their lump of a 30 year old daughter much longer?

Its weird how speaks about All-ca-hal no?
I would expect this type of tit from a teenager trying to impress their mates not an adult.
Can you say arrested development?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hold up, who’s a sprinter??

if Jojo is a sprinter then I’m Neil Armstrong because she moves like Bambi just dropped two tabs of acid

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For today I want to talk about "Bleats" "Baa Baaaaaaa" I for one am definitely like this "Baa Ahh"

To be perfectly honest Tattlers, I've heard more sense from the four legged creatures up in the 5 acre. Joanne Marie Cronin changing the world one insta post at a time, she's Ireland answer to Greta bleeping Thunberg! and the next Mary McAleesse!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who is responsible for teaching her ‘I for one’? It’s almost worse than ‘ehm’😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who is responsible for teaching her ‘I for one’? It’s almost worse than ‘ehm’😳
I raise you "as people we ...." as opposed to animal, mineral or vegetable perhaps.
Quizzical look, squinty eyes, shakes head long and slow at the camera. Big breath.......
"HOWEVER.....this is wrooooooogggggGGG"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.