Joanne Marie Cronin #3 pond diver, shoulder injury survivor, expert claim advisor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her likes and comments are away down again, you know what that means....more whisperings of despair. Has she not clicked that all she has to do is delete the bucking videos and the sound disappears.

Reactions: 1
Am i losing it or is she getting better at the pics? Thats defo best quality i'be seen!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Now lads. There's a full moon tonight. If ye have ehm any wishes or ehm anything to say ask the ehm moon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Is that not a old photo? Her hair is in that horrid attempt rats tail ponytail in her photo, remember she was sporting that a few weeks ago and tagged the hairdressers? She would surely have done her story with the same hair if it was today’s hair. . She just spent the day filtering the absolute tit outta her. how’s her photography business doing?!

Reactions: 3
I think on her time off from the bots she took a few pics and just uploaded the best out of a bad bunch today. Although, I've seen her post worse 😂

Absolutely agree, she has the whole innocent wee victim act down to a tee. I wonder would those individuals who ‘support’ her still be such big fans if they seen her calling a girl a slut on twitter, or likening a football manager to a ‘cancer’, or wishing for all the girls on LI to gang up on another female contestant.
Dont buy her innocent act shes anything but. Fell into this thread, couldnt believe my ears on hearing about this thread.

The twitter posts are actually more how she really thinks and is what she says behind peoples back when she feeling down, attacks others.

Read a lot of early posts first thread 100% on capturing her as a person, having known her myself (am longer friends or in contact with massive falling out) she treats people very badly and horrible to her parents, was a nasty piece of work in abtran too, and to be clear, she was never a manager in there, she did as little as possible having tantrums regularly sulking in a corner when she didnt get her way, she was never moved to another account but left to become a social influencer 2 years ago, apparently.

Just wanted to let that out and be clear, she is definately telling her audience packs and packs of lies! People can change, just not her from the amount of people i know have been stung by her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Dont buy her innocent act shes anything but. Fell into this thread, couldnt believe my ears on hearing about this thread.

The twitter posts are actually more how she really thinks and is what she says behind peoples back when she feeling down, attacks others.

Read a lot of early posts first thread 100% on capturing her as a person, having known her myself (am longer friends or in contact with massive falling out) she treats people very badly and horrible to her parents, was a nasty piece of work in abtran too, and to be clear, she was never a manager in there, she did as little as possible having tantrums regularly sulking in a corner when she didnt get her way, she was never moved to another account but left to become a social influencer 2 years ago, apparently.

Just wanted to let that out and be clear, she is definately telling her audience packs and packs of lies! People can change, just not her from the amount of people i know have been stung by her!!
It must be bizarre for you watching her on Instagram/Tiktok. I remember in the first thread there were some comments trying to mediate what was being said about Joanne as people felt she had special needs, a lot of the comments on that thread were questioning Joanne's Instagram like what the hell is this 😂😂 I don't think anyone has tried to mediate the conversation on the last two threads because there has been evidence of how nasty she is. Hard to defend a 30 year old woman calling people 'ugly whores' and child abuse victims 'liars' .
God her poor parents. Imagine living with that all through lockdown, watching your 30 year old daughter degressing and prancing around in the garden trying to become famous.
Also has her make up always been that bad? Like the bleeping eyeliner.

Anyways I hope you all said your wish to the moon on full moon day🌛😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7

This nasty behaviour of hers falls in line perfectly with what the person from UCD said too. She fancied a lad who was already taken and so she proceeded to make nasty, inappropriate comments on their relationship, focusing on the fact that his girlfriend was a wheelchair user. I’m sure she felt down over the fact he was already taken, and so what did she do, attacked their relationship as a result.
I’d say it’ll only be a matter of time before there’s a big blow up with that coaching mate of hers too, she seems to spend all her time with her at the minute.
@Jesus spot on regarding the people that were coming on here telling us we were a nasty bunch, be a lot harder for them to defend aul Jojo now given the litter of evidence & nasty tweets stacking against her.

Imagine for a moment that by some miracle, Joanne actually made it to some level of ‘fame’ within Ireland. She’s there sitting with aul Ryan on the LateLate, telling him all about her heroic rise to stardom against all odds, and next thing up pops her old tweets on the bigscreen. How does she explain it all? She doesn’t, because she can’t. She storms off stage in a tantrum and is cancelled within the hour.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.