Joanne Marie Cronin #3 pond diver, shoulder injury survivor, expert claim advisor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she can go to tiktok because certain things are now attached to her sounds which highlight her Hypocrisy. That didn't happen on insta, the only time I ever saw any comments that might be viewed as mildly unfavourable were are you wearing tights Joanne. Any negativity brought to her page was brought there by herself usually as a response to something she had read here which she didn't like. Had she just ignored tattle she would still be making the step one two three click videos and doing alright. None of the stuff about twitter would have come to light had she not painted herself out to be a lovely person who never said a bad word about anyone. None of the copied images either if she hadn't made such a big deal about being unique and an individual. And finally her education and employment history would have been irrelevant.
So yeah there's that too.

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe I didn’t twig it until you said it @BigMavis but she full on was hoping for a call up to Love Island, and also has been totally rumbled by that TikTok account. What did she expect? If she had just owned things instead of being so false 🤷🏻‍♀️ I missed her addressing the Molly Mae copying before - I’m surprised she’s not just brazening this out as well but for once maybe she can’t one-two-sidestep her way out of it.

Reactions: 5
Public figure has been removed from the bio and going by the notifications my old posts are getting an angry mob is approaching 🙃

Reactions: 4
an angry mob - coming here :) lets get the china out and welcome them, give them some home truths

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe I didn’t twig it until you said it @BigMavis but she full on was hoping for a call up to Love Island, and also has been totally rumbled by that TikTok account. What did she expect? If she had just owned things instead of being so false 🤷🏻‍♀️ I missed her addressing the Molly Mae copying before - I’m surprised she’s not just brazening this out as well but for once maybe she can’t one-two-sidestep her way out of it.
Rather than brazening it out I think the approach is to have her threads deleted, so all of this gets buried and she can carry on once things settle again.

Reactions: 3
Rather than brazening it out I think the approach is to have her threads deleted, so all of this gets buried and she can carry on once things settle again.
Would it be possible for her to get the threads deleted? Is that a done thing, I’m genuinely unfamiliar🤷🏼‍♀️

Whatever label company she thanked there for her gifted labels sent them to her a month ago by the date on the letter. She has literally sweet FA to do all day and it took her a month to say thanks.

• Wow
  • Haha
I can’t believe how She was full on convinced she was going to be selected as a Love Island contestant. She started 2 years when Maura became famous over night after entering LI - she studied the law of attraction every night and was convinced she was going to be selected as the irish personality. In Her Q&A after her following started to grow she was very coy when asked about LI- giving the impression that she couldn’t talk about it! She is that delusional! She throws strops when she was called out for the lies she was telling but then came back and was saying brands were contacting her and she was going to be releasing her collabs soon enough - so if the main goal wasn’t LI all along, why has she packed up her insuranceJob in Dublin and moved in home with mammy and daddy and spending all her life savings on becoming a famous influencer but now ironically is given it all up on the eve of the LI launch when she wasn’t picked!?!! The girl still can’t even lie straight. I unfollowed her a while ago when she was sulking weekly like a two year old. I think her followers will Remain at 15000 or continue to grow because she has paid for a lot of them and is continuing to pay despite her saying the Gremlins Have taking over! So unless she deletes her account and starts over again she’ll have the same amount followers with no content - which speaks followers when you’re trying to convince urself you’re not a fake!!

Would it be possible for her to get the threads deleted? Is that a done thing, I’m genuinely unfamiliar🤷🏼‍♀️
Nah, never seen it happen before but instagrammers try all sorts to shut the conversation down especially if things get hot. I've seen some really big scandals here but they've never managed it and it usually just blows over for them.

Nah, never seen it happen before but instagrammers try all sorts to shut the conversation down especially if things get hot. I've seen some really big scandals here but they've never managed it and it usually just blows over for them.
Ah okay, I’m sure she is flat out doing anything she can think of to get this shut down…how dare we point out that she’s nothing like the person she pretends to be online.
Isn’t it just bananas that we would highlight tweets from Jojo, abusing former LI contestants, on the same day she is preaching to people to ‘Be Kind’ towards this years contestants and other famous people like herself. We have some cheek.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ah lads! 15.3k followers now! That's some growth from the laziest influencer on insta!

• Haha
I was just thinking if she deleted her current acc over the "bots" and she starts from scratch, can we still talk about her here? As you have to have 10k+ followers. Do we just pretend she doesn't exist 🤣

• Haha
I 🍩 understand why she is no longer calling herself a public figure, along with the big hints that she is done with insta. 🍩 be surprised if the account vanishes only to reappear. But I'm not saying anyone has an agenda. Oh no.

• Haha
Am I missing something or like... there's a really easy setting on Instagram where you have to approve profiles to be able to follow you? All your problems solved Joanne.

The dramatics and the voice and the whinging seriously!!!! She preaches about being honest she’d want a good look in the mirror she wouldn’t know honestly if it hit her in the face.

• Haha
I really don’t mean to trivialise anyones problems, I’m sure to the people experiencing them they don’t seem like small issues, but I really think she needs a bit of perspective here.
People are experiencing the most horrific of issues, job losses, unable to meet mortgage repayments as a result of said job losses, illness, being unable to be with loved ones who are dying, being unable to attend funerals…and here is Joanne complaining that she is experiencing bot accounts following her on insta, which has forced her to go private which isn’t her preferred method of operation on the account. Not saying she should be happy as larry 24/7, but in the grand scheme of things a bit of perspective on this particular problem of hers is needed imo.

Reactions: 11
If you feel down if you feel old 🙈🙈 id to listen to that part 3 times incase I misheard and it wasn't old she was saying she's not old she might dress like my granny but she's far from old im 33 and in my prime feeling old doesn't get me down. And still on about mass followers as the reason for her insta been private. She would be respected more if she bleeping admitted she was once a horrid little hobbit 🙈😂

I thought we were going to get an actual bit of honesty when she said she was going to be honest, and own up to her shite but alas, more garbled nonsense. Can’t understand why she was whispering either, wonder did she tell her parents she gave it up but can’t tear herself away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
duck off Jojo. You are gonna fight you are gonna be strong…..it’s Instagram !!!! It’s not what’s keeping you fed or a roof over your head. I wish my biggest problems were having bot followers on Instagram. Even though we all know sure it’s cause she’s been caught out bring a Troll and we know how much she hates trolls and whopsie there she is the finest one herself !!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.