Joanne Marie Cronin #2 Joanne Marie Cronin, always moaning, up at 10am to make new tik

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello everybody boys and girls, my name is Josco!
Knock knock, open wide, see what's on the other side, knock knock a little more, come with me through the magic door 🚪
*Josco is devoured by one of the lions in Dublin zoo, all that is left is a pair of pennies €6 pumps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hello everybody boys and girls, my name is Josco!
Knock knock, open wide, see what's on the other side, knock knock a little more, come with me through the magic door 🚪
*Josco is devoured by one of the lions in Dublin zoo, all that is left is a pair of pennies €6 pumps.
Said Lion’s cholesterol levels skyrocket thereafter due to the massive consumption of various hair oils🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Said Lion’s cholesterol levels skyrocket thereafter due to the massive consumption of various hair oils🙈
The tragedy is original Bosco had a personality and was quite the savage. I remember him/her brazening it out in front of those hungry lions. This imitation is yet again very poor. Very poor JoJo! Know your idols! :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can we please not insult the legend that is Bosco - he was way more articulate than Jojo - I even had his mug super fan here

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Bosco has written a wee song for her. Its kinda upbeat. Hit it Marian.
So listen to me now.
Don't be like the silly clown.
Joaaaaaannnee Marie Cronin
You are the silly clown.

Disclaimer. I take no responsibility for the tears, if you're reading

• Haha
If anyone needs a wee laugh right now, go to her tiktok and scroll back to the video from 3-10, captioned ‘Sunny day’. I am in bits all over again, she nearly plants the face straight into the wall🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am now more confused than ever. So the weight loss IGTV is worth a second look, it would appear that she came from a family of "stick thin" people and she was "very lucky to be brought into a stick thin model family" but she wasn't happy being thin, so in college she decided to put on weight.
Wait! What! Haven't we been told that in college she lost weight and developed an ed over a two week period.

Reactions: 6
Is it really sunny in the city, i see a filtered pic of J sitting out in the sun, I live 12 miles outside the city & it’s miserable here

I am now more confused than ever. So the weight loss IGTV is worth a second look, it would appear that she came from a family of "stick thin" people and she was "very lucky to be brought into a stick thin model family" but she wasn't happy being thin, so in college she decided to put on weight.
Wait! What! Haven't we been told that in college she lost weight and developed an ed over a two week period.
her stories change every second. She has a great imagination

Reactions: 3
If anyone needs a wee laugh right now, go to her tiktok and scroll back to the video from 3-10, captioned ‘Sunny day’. I am in bits all over again, she nearly plants the face straight into the wall🤣
Omg 🤣 why did I look back at that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lads what the duck is she on about in her latest story.
“It was so nice to see a puppy from the outside”
you’re not a puppy gynaecologist Jojo FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jaysus that speech about a dog, bloody hell. You’d swear she did heart surgery. I enjoyed being away from my phone. Yet yesterday she said she missed the dings off the her phone when she was locked out of Instagram! Is she coming or going?! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah JoJo you inspire me to keep my surroundings clean, not throw my belongings at my A double S and be paranoid as duck about my eyeliner.
Nice one 👍

What the actual feck was that holy good God no seriously im lost for words and I rarely am

• Haha
Ok so here's what I think. On stories she always starts fast, but then like A few seconds in she gets stage fright. I don't know what she's dribbling on about with all the ehms and pauses. It's very off putting, I don't even listen to her stories anymore. Once she says heyy everyoneee i tap on 😂

Someone needs to make a new thread, I don't know how

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ladies and gentlemen......Her.
I think she tricked me yesterday, she is wearing tights but has gone for pale, either that or bellamianta have launched milk bottle legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I shuddered at this because I think she may have a rake of inside-out dogs in her gaff.
scooping out their insides to wear the fur.
Oh heck. That pic isn't flattering. Worzel X Child Catcher.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What the duck 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s all I think when I look at Joanne, What the bleeping duck...

Wanted to see a puppy from the outside 😳 what?

• Haha
Those dolly shoes...what era are the from. Did she go through her mams wardrobe and take a loan of them ? Nobody wears them anymore. They don't even go with the dress. Even in the early 00s they still wouldn't have matched the dress 😳😳😳 is she blind?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.