Joanne Marie Cronin #2 Joanne Marie Cronin, always moaning, up at 10am to make new tik

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘constant mess after filming’…LOL. Jojo by the hack of you and your carry on, you were living like a pig long before you became a ‘content creator’…jesus she is something else.
So busy creating content she hasn’t time to pick up her shite.
Someone has come to the rescue and offered her help with transitions. Yes, please, do help JoJo to point at captions and learn the words to whatever shes trying to lip sync. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone has come to the rescue and offered her help with transitions. Yes, please, do help JoJo to point at captions and learn the words to whatever shes trying to lip sync. :cool:
lol, I see IT Carlow are now offering an online influencer course…that’ll be Jojo’s next ‘degree’.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
lol, I see IT Carlow are now offering an online influencer course…that’ll be Jojo’s next ‘degree’.
All this talk about qualifications today made us miss the most important issue, she was tightless and tanless but of course still used the obligatory #

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh she’s dropped a few tiktocs for us. The shorts and dungarees nearly got lost up her mary and let’s not talk about the dolly shoes…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was on private yesterday, then wasn’t and now she’s back on private?
New tactic?

Probably a stupid question but what is mass following?
Well its a bit like a quick mass, a leaving mass and is there anything to be said for another mass.

Don't quote me on this but it makes a hell of a lot more sense than "I did an ehmm competition and ehmm bots started to follow ehmm my followers and found ehmm me. I can't ehmm have bots because ehmm they're not real and ehmm will ruin my engagement ehmm please engage. I'm making no ehmm sense ehmm but anyyyyyWay you know what I mean."

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I knew it! The university stuff has vanished from Facebook too 🙈 oh JoJo, what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive. What possessed her, maybe she thought her audience would never be local & vocal? She would have got away with it too if it hadn't been for those meddling Kids Tattlers. She might need to delete a couple of videos if she is doing the big clean up.
The gifted clothes I just can't get my heard around, surely get that trend could rig her out with some fashionable pieces and not stuff that looks like it comes from dunnes childrens section. Cannot wait to see the top shes got for those white shorts.
She worked in abtran call centre in cork selling health insurance on the phones! Hardly project management 🙄
can you imagine talking to her on the phone, she talks so slowly & all the em, em you’d be the day on the phone - nightmare call

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nowhere have I seen GTT repost, tag or highlight in anyway Jojo wearing their gear.

Just watched their story and they’ve even reposted an individual with 5000 less followers than our Jojo…what are they at, is it a piss take I wonder🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Who is putting the constant pressure on this créatúr to grow her following? Who?
If she really is putting hours of prep into posts then I'm really shocked.
Lovely community who support her? Would that be the goal digger influencer support group or the Christina Galbato grow your own entrepreneur private support group?
@Erinslife if get that trend were any good they'd have her beautiful reel featured heavily on their stories and be making those pumps happen. I haven't seen anyone wearing for those years.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her LinkedIn is on public if you look it up. She claims she got a 2:1 Arts Degree in History and Politics. All normal people would call this one degree, but she counts it as 2 (if she did actually get it).

She also sometimes refers to majoring in history and politics and minor in law. Very American terms as we don’t minor in anything here but you do take 3 or 4 subjects in first year and then select 2 to progress with in an arts degree. The only additional qualification listed is the insurance one. She put on a robe and called it a degree perhaps? For what is certificate level. No mention of the Masters that she lists on FB. I’m guessing it was put on FB for the “haters” and bullies, all for show 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Who is putting the constant pressure on this créatúr to grow her following? Who?
If she really is putting hours of prep into posts then I'm really shocked.
Lovely community who support her? Would that be the goal digger influencer support group or the Christina Galbato grow your own entrepreneur private support group?
@Erinslife if get that trend were any good they'd have her beautiful reel featured heavily on their stories and be making those pumps happen. I haven't seen anyone wearing for those years.
I thought I had woken up back in 2011 when I caught a glimpse of those bad boys on her feet….they’re only acceptable under very limited circumstances, and certainly not in the way she styled them🤣

Her LinkedIn is on public if you look it up. She claims she got a 2:1 Arts Degree in History and Politics. All normal people would call this one degree, but she counts it as 2 (if she did actually get it).

She also sometimes refers to majoring in history and politics and minor in law. Very American terms as we don’t minor in anything here but you do take 3 or 4 subjects in first year and then select 2 to progress with in an arts degree. The only additional qualification listed is the insurance one. She put on a robe and called it a degree perhaps? For what is certificate level. No mention of the Masters that she lists on FB. I’m guessing it was put on FB for the “haters” and bullies, all for show 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah in most, if not all places u start off in first year of an Arts degree with three subjects, then u progress to second year with just two of your choosing, graduating with a joint double honours degree after 3 years….not two degrees as Jojo would call it😂
She must have done law as a subject in first year and dropped it after that, the dope, minor in law…lol

• Haha
That new tik Tok and she's not even pointing at the writing 🙈
'People think you have way more money than what you do', is this Joanne's way of saying she is in massive debt? 🤣 Joanne does not strike me as someone who's dole lasts more than a few days.. Who the duck think she has more money than 203euro a week is the real question.. Also 'Posts you put hours into don't do well', the key word here is hours, please tell me Joanne has not spent more than one hour on any post because the effort does not show

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@Jesus she said in a tiktok I think it was a while back she was big into gambling at one point, blew all the moula on the ponies I’d say, probably her parents that dug her out of that one too🐎🐴

• Haha
  • Wow
Interesting wording on linkedIn, "studied for"
I think she should be nailed down and asked if she actually graduated 🎓
I'm going to find the tiktok about the gambling 🤞please let it still be there. Need lolz

• Haha
Interesting wording on linkedIn, "studied for"
I think she should be nailed down and asked if she actually graduated 🎓
I'm going to find the tiktok about the gambling 🤞please let it still be there. Need lolz
I was trying to add a screenshot of that part where she said she ‘studied for’ a degree in History and Politics yesterday cos I thought the wording odd too, but tattle/my internet was acting up on me😂 Great minds😂

• Haha
Blurts. "I started gambling very badly" kills me every time. You can actually pin point the exact moment this brain fart happens 😅

• Haha
If get that trend were paying for that reel which she indicated they are by tagging it as an “ad” I would not be impressed or giving her any future work given she tagged primark in the same ad their competitor! She really is lacking brain cells this girl she needs to look at the jobs board and find a career suitable for her if there is one

• Wow
I could see her making it as a full-time Bosco impersonator…although she wouldn’t label it as such, because Jojo is herself and that is the best gift any of us can give the world according to her…she’d call herself Josco, do the voice, big red cheeks but it’d be all original, authentic ideas from Jojo’s big fat 3 degree brain.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.